We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
yung pamangkin ko sis sa st. bernadette siya pumasok. it's along sumulong highway, near masinag market. new school yun pero maganda daw sabi ng cousin ko. try mo lang kung ok sayo
My son attended ISYC's summer class in May too Unfortunately, hindi na sya na enroll for June since puno na nga and at that time I thought hindi pa sya ready mag full schoolyear. But after finishing summer school, super restless na ng anak ko at home and I think its because of his boredom He was so happy at school, kasi ang daming activities and the interaction with other kids helped him a lot. Kaya now I think he really needs to do something while waiting for ISYC's June schoolyear. So I'm thinking parang play school lang. Has anyone tried the one in Sierra Monte? meron bang parang gymboree or little gym na malapit sa marcos highway? TIA!
Hi Mommies, I am also looking for a good school for my 3 yr old son. we are near marcos highway pero more on sa pasig kami. nakakatakot kasi tumawid marcos highway. I am also looking for a good pre-school na he can attend so he can have a good shot in going to ateneo or la salle.As for Morning Dew, I am not sure lang if they changed their curriculum ha , but when we transferred from Nova to Pasig I had to transfer my eldest 13 yrs ago to Morning Dew nga, middle of the school year. I thought it was a good school then, claiming montessori sila if i remember correctly. Academics wise I think same lang naman turo nila with other schools but na dissapoint ako when they have nga their own sink per classroom, but when I asked my daughter then if they wash their hands before and after eating, hindi daw. Eh diba para saan pa ang sink. Then when I would pick up my daughter then, the pre-school was located in the 2nd flr., there are rowdy kids pa naman, nobody goes down with the kids na to assist them na teacher aide. Tapos pag kuhanan ng cards, they will just hand it out to you. The teachers never discussed the progress of my kid, kahit sabihin natin maganda progress ng bata di ba dapat they discuss that with you para you know how your kids are doing. So nilipat namin sya sa assumption na after and no regrets naman, she is graduating na nga next year. As far as Assumption Antipolo naman, their values are similar to what I believe in naman, I graduated from STC and di naman na magkalayo ang teachings, which we thought before na pang coño sya. Di naman pala. Ang mahal na pala ng pre-schools ngayon mas mahal pa sa tution ng high school.
A friend has her kid enrolled in Prep Ed and heard lots of good things about it too. Very new school daw and yet very promising. My friend is all praises on its program, activities and teachers. i inquired via phone and i intend to visit them next week for my daughter next school year. My initial impression - Very accommodating and professional ang nakasagot sa phone.
Hi, Do you have the contact number for Prep Ed? And how much po ang tuition nila Vito? Thanks!