We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
First time to post here Actually 2017 bride pa po ako, month of January so we were already planning for the wedding event. We already booked in the greenery and since may new venue sya dun (with infinity pool) nagexceed kami sa talagang budget namin for the venue/ceremony. May I ask anyone who knows mananahi in Pandi bulacan, with affordable packages na?Tia
Hi Sis @janinedorado , can you share how much ang rate ng venue sa greenery?and required ba na sa knila kunin lahat ng suppliers, or would they charge corkage fee for outside suppliers? Thanks!
Hello Bulacan brides, I just want to ask for feedbacks regarding Manny Halasan. I would be getting him as my gown designer kasi.
Hi sis @MsMats! Thanks for the reply! Mind sharing me how your gown looked like? I want to see one of his recent works! I saw nga he upgraded his bags that come with his gowns, ang elegant compared to the mainstream pouch freebies from other designers.
Hi @MsMats how much nagrrange rates ng fj sionson? Mga magkano lahat ng nagastos mo. Thanks!