We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^ I already accepted the offer sis..same rate din kasi when I went abroad dati..hehe..Just list down all your priorities then ilagay mo sa pros and cons..yan din ginawa ko kasi im going to start a family now kaya benefits din iniisip ko..kaso in my side naman, mas mabilis akong makakaipon dito, and im still young pa naman and hopefully remain healthy for the next couple of years..And for career growth kasi, mas madami naman ako natututunan dito so gora nalang ako..ang sarap pa ng foods sa cafeteria
^ Ang hirap ng situation mo sis. If I have to decide, I will consider my goal of what I really want to be in 10 years. (thinking of long term) where growth is possible together with joyful benefits and rewards. Pero if for experience, winner talaga ang ADB. Pero if you want to settle na and grow with a company, isipin mo din yung stability ang growth mo. I know someone na contractual sa ADB but then immediately became a regular employee. She's good siguro kaya she was given an offer.If winner naman yung counter offer ng company mo, and if you don't see any cons pa plus you see yourself with them for good, why not accept it? Its really hard if ADB ang one of the options. I hope somehow nakatulong. Good luck! balitaan mo kami here!
Hi pasesya na @Ms. Len hindi ako makareply sa personal message eh...pwede mo naman iemail yung application mo. Tapos tatawagan ka naman nila. (Jomarc Loyola <dbpsc_jomarc@yahoo.com>)Nakapasa na ako ng exam and naghihintay na lang ng schedule ng interview. after kasi ng recommendation sa akin na shortlist na ako. Kaso dahil sa issue ng tax for ADB Filipino Staff medyo pending muna...Malaking issue sya ngayon...because ADB Filipino staff should pay their taxes. Although ADB is a tax free under UN Umbrella, but as a Filipino who resides and as a citizen of the Philippines, we are oblige to pay taxes.