watch now

Author Topic: Asian Development Bank (ADB)  (Read 204789 times)

lencute

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #300 on: February 17, 2013, 10:07:38 pm »
how did your interview go sis?

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #301 on: February 21, 2013, 01:53:48 pm »
^ Okay naman sis, though I am not that confident. It was an interview with 2 IS and 1 NS. It was quick, roughly 15 minutes lang. Sana makapasa. If not, sana in God's perfect time.  :)

nestea_dell

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #302 on: February 27, 2013, 01:15:20 pm »
I have scheduled interview here on March 15. Contractual post under a recruitment agency for IT position.
If I may request please include me in your prayers mga sis! :) Thank you in advance!

nestea_dell

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #303 on: March 20, 2013, 03:36:38 pm »
Just an update! from March15 namove ang interview ko today, actually kaninang 2pm. 3 silang interviewers ko PM, [textspeak!] lead and Dev lead. Grabe! good thing lang was wala akong kabang naramdaman during the interview! Nafeel ko lang nung palabas na ako ng bldg, naiyak ako. hahahaha! Before the interview i did novena so I lift all up to God, sabi ko bahala kana saken Lord God! Sa tingin ko the interview went well, and the PM said he will try to give feedback this week since urgent ang need for [textspeak!]. I'm hoping for the best! Pray hard pa! :)

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #304 on: March 20, 2013, 04:03:53 pm »
good luck sis! I hope you can make it.  :)

bonjourquebec

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #305 on: March 22, 2013, 07:59:01 pm »
Hi nestea_dell,

how did you apply sa ADB? online ba or meron kang kilala dun?

Harmonia

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #306 on: March 26, 2013, 01:55:30 pm »
I am currently working here at ADB as contractor, I was assigned at one of its department as Operations Assistant, assisting two International Staffs, now I was asked to apply for an opening here at ADB through recommendation from the dept.'s Director...after magpakitang gilas at natuwa sila sa akin. the Director request the HR to schedule me for early exam, nagkataon na kulang sila ng staff dito kaya ako yung kinukuha. Sana nga makapasa ako. :) 

sixteen_16

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #307 on: March 26, 2013, 10:27:27 pm »
hi, any feedback of being a contractor? ngrerenew ba sila lagi ng contract or is it only a one time 6-month contract? Im deciding if I will give up my regular job to ADB's contractual job but with a double salary..:S

Harmonia

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #308 on: March 27, 2013, 05:49:57 am »
Being a contractor is one of easy way to get inside ADB, my contract is 11 months depends on the agency who hired you. but mine is just 11 months. After mag end yung contract may rest period na 1 year. Then agency will reapply you to ADB. So if you have decide to take the risk of being contractor, once your inside get all the means on how to become part of ADB. Sa akin kasi, sobrang bait nung napuntahan kong department, they even ask me to take trainings...sa mga softwares and context na gamit ng ADB...so it becomes an edge for me plus maidadagdag ito sa profile mo sa ADB which magiging basis na priority ka nilang i hire. madaming contractors sa loob kaya medyo matagalan ang pagkuha nila pag sa online ka nag apply...well ang maganda being contractor after end of contract and rest period...priority ka sa reta account which is kawindang ang amount ng sahod :)

cassidy02

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #309 on: March 29, 2013, 11:24:35 am »
^how to apply as contractor? May benefits rin ba like VL and SL at least?

Baby Lei

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #310 on: March 31, 2013, 12:27:03 am »
I am currently working here at ADB as contractor, I was assigned at one of its department as Operations Assistant, assisting two International Staffs, now I was asked to apply for an opening here at ADB through recommendation from the dept.'s Director...after magpakitang gilas at natuwa sila sa akin. the Director request the HR to schedule me for early exam, nagkataon na kulang sila ng staff dito kaya ako yung kinukuha. Sana nga makapasa ako. :)
Hi Harmonia!
I am interested in applying for the position of Operations Assistant.
Please share naman ano ba mga usual na ginagawa nyo?
Mahirap ba or sisiw lang?
Thanks and hope ma regular ka na!

Princess_Chill

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #311 on: April 14, 2013, 08:36:29 am »
wow interested din ako...

sis sabi mo sa agency ka nag apply para makapasok ng ADB may we know sis anong agency iyon?

sistah!

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #312 on: May 09, 2013, 10:25:10 am »
nag-apply ako sa website pero wala pang feedback. im trying to get a headstart lang sana sa application kasi my mom who works there is retiring this year. baka hindi nila ako kunin as long as she is there. yung application ko, for evaluation pa rin ang status. sana talaga makuha ako at makapag-work dito. ready ako to leave my job basta sila. super ganda ng benefits talaga.

mamy_maldy

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #313 on: May 09, 2013, 03:01:18 pm »
May age limit ba ito?  I'm turning 38 this year and a CPA. Kahit assistant lang, papatusin ko, ang gandah ng benefits, grabe ha.

Harmonia

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #314 on: May 09, 2013, 04:41:53 pm »
May dalawang Agency na naghihire para sa temporary staff ng ADB
1. DBP- Makati
2. LBP

Sa DBP, 2nd Floor, Executive Building, Makati City  (Buendia), nag walk in ako...applying for an Admin Assistant...pero kung gusto mo na ma direct ka kaagad look for Jomarc Loyola sya yung incharge ng hiring sa ADB. Ipasa lang din yung exam dun, after that...diretso na yun...schedule na lang hihintayin mo for medical..etc...then deployment for ADB.

Madali lang lahat...walang age limit...may mga lawyer at CPAs din ako kasama na dito...
Mag eexam na po ako..sa Tuesday...sana makapasa ako...
 :)

loveann

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #315 on: May 15, 2013, 01:00:33 am »
i want to get in! kaya lang no feedback from them, I also apply on their website

chikadora21

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #316 on: May 30, 2013, 10:34:19 pm »
Sis, dyan ako! Who will interview you? Easy lang yan. Basic interview questions. :) Good luck sis.

hi sis.. dito ka pa din po work sa adb? i had several work experiences pero more admin task.. pwede kaya ako dito?

grintea09

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #317 on: July 04, 2013, 04:35:04 pm »
hi, any feedback of being a contractor? ngrerenew ba sila lagi ng contract or is it only a one time 6-month contract? Im deciding if I will give up my regular job to ADB's contractual job but with a double salary..:S

Did you accept ADB's offer?

Same dilemma. I already filed my resignation letter but my current company has a counter offer. I'm torn nowwww. Please help me decide.

My situation
ADB Pros: 2x my current salary (tax free), flexi sched, nearer my place than makati, and most of all ADB kasi!
ADB Cons: contractual, no benefits, start from scratch

Current company counter offer: will double my salary + promotion
Pros: Regular employee already, HMO, Benefits, yearly increments
Cons: walang growth masyado

Kung kayo ano pipiliin nyo? at bakit?

Thanks. :)

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #318 on: July 05, 2013, 11:33:12 am »
^ Ang hirap ng situation mo sis. If I have to decide, I will consider my goal of what I really want to be in  10 years. (thinking of long term) where growth is possible together with joyful benefits and rewards. Pero if for experience, winner talaga ang ADB.  8) Pero if you want to settle na and grow with a company, isipin mo din yung stability ang growth mo. I know someone na contractual sa ADB but then immediately became a regular employee. She's good siguro kaya she was given an offer.

If winner naman yung counter offer ng company mo, and if you don't see any cons pa plus you see yourself with them for good, why not accept it?

Its really hard if ADB ang one of the options.  ;D
I hope somehow nakatulong. Good luck! balitaan mo kami here!

 

sixteen_16

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #319 on: July 05, 2013, 01:02:47 pm »
^^ I already accepted the offer sis..same rate din kasi when I went abroad dati..hehe..Just list down all your priorities then ilagay mo sa pros and cons..yan din ginawa ko kasi im going to start a family now kaya benefits din iniisip ko..kaso in my side naman, mas mabilis akong makakaipon dito, and im still young pa naman and hopefully remain healthy for the next couple of years..And for career growth kasi, mas madami naman ako natututunan dito so gora nalang ako..ang sarap pa ng foods sa cafeteria :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close