watch now

Author Topic: Asian Development Bank (ADB)  (Read 204803 times)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #280 on: December 18, 2012, 02:05:34 pm »
^ May chance ka pa. HR will forward your application to another dept lang. Siguro after one month, someone will contact you again. :)

bleucharmz22

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #281 on: December 19, 2012, 09:32:26 am »
^really sis? regrets din ako eh. after a year saka pa lang ulit ako pwede mag-apply di ba?

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #282 on: December 19, 2012, 08:40:09 pm »
^ Regrets ka saan? Exam or interview?

bleucharmz22

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #283 on: December 20, 2012, 08:42:38 am »
^exam sis.

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #284 on: December 20, 2012, 09:56:55 am »
^ Yea, you can reapply naman after one year. :)

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #285 on: December 20, 2012, 01:24:09 pm »
^ sis frozen toes, after passing the exam, how long should we wait for the initial interview by the HR?  :) Sabi ng ADB, they are hiring for 2013 para sa expansion. I hope I can be part of your family.  :)

kissyko

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #286 on: December 21, 2012, 06:12:30 am »
sa taleo rin ba nila kayo nag apply??
pano magapply sis ? sa website nila?
can you share naman paano exam nila? mahirap ba?

Ville

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #287 on: December 21, 2012, 10:37:26 am »
yes, i'm hoping they will call me again for another vacancy :D sana talaga! :D

^ May chance ka pa. HR will forward your application to another dept lang. Siguro after one month, someone will contact you again. :)

kissyko

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #288 on: December 28, 2012, 05:54:16 am »
mahirap ba exams mga sis???

give details naman oh..
super math ba? algebra? lol

lencute

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #289 on: January 22, 2013, 08:32:59 pm »
sis @frozentoes--may i know how old you are and anong educational background mo sis? i also applied there and waiting. nakalagay sa online application ko is for evaluation.

sis, pashare naman ng more or less salary and benefits nyo :)

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #290 on: January 25, 2013, 12:15:06 pm »
^ Hi sis, I'm not working in ADB but I will answer your question. The salary structure is posted in their website. It depends on what level you will be considered. Usually level 3-4 ang entry level, as per the HR orientation.

I took the pre employment exam last December, and thank God I passed. The exam is time pressured. I think 6 minutes per category. The exam is not intended to finish kahit makalahati hindi rin ata. But I just gave my best and answered as many as I can. Of course prayers helped too.

^^ Algebra? Yes, there is. Pero basic lang. Maraming problem solving. And the time given to answer the Math part, 7 minutes!  ;D

After the Paper and Pencil test, computer test naman. 15 minute exam for word and excel. I am confident with it kasi I am adept to MS office. For this exam, you will get the result at the end of the test.

Last part is the typing test, number of words per minute that you can type. You have to pass this too. But I think this will not be their basis in passing, yung Paper and Pencil test pa din. (IMO).

I received ADB's email stating that I passed was two days after the exam.  :) Na libre ko ng de oras yung friend ko na kasama ko at that time. ;D

I'm still praying hard that I will receive the invitation for interview someday.

Hope this helps.  :)

mylittlesipofcoffee

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #291 on: January 25, 2013, 02:17:49 pm »
^just to add, di lahat may exam, may certain level lang (usually entry level, AS 3-5 ata), pag mataas yung post, interviews lang. also, not all have typing exam, depends on the position din.  :)

cassidy02

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #292 on: January 25, 2013, 03:09:32 pm »
do you girls know someone na failed sa exam then re-applied after a year tapos nainvite ulit for exam?

sexydee

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #293 on: January 25, 2013, 03:31:47 pm »
I'm interested na tuloy sa ADB.  :D

caramelli

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #294 on: January 25, 2013, 10:32:28 pm »
Ok pala compensation and benefits dito. Sana tumatanggap sila kahit less than 5yrs work experience.

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #295 on: February 02, 2013, 05:16:44 am »
Buti pa mga sisses natin dito nagshe-share. I have a 'friend' who works there, but when we ask her about how we could possibly get in, dedma na. Oh well.

May ibang companies kaya na katulad ng compensation and benefits package ng ADB?

agape

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #296 on: February 02, 2013, 01:25:42 pm »
paano mag apply? anong website?

pRincess*niNa

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #297 on: February 06, 2013, 11:57:41 am »
I work here as a consultant, more than 2 years na din :) Hindi ako pinag-exam, interviews lang. Ang importante kasi talaga sa kanila eh yung experience mo, highly specialized kasi ang skills na kailangan nila.

Pero sobrang okay mag-work dun. Hindi lang dahil sa salary ang benefits but the working environment is superb. Talagang they take good care of their staff :)

rosycheeks81

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #298 on: February 06, 2013, 12:15:14 pm »
^mga sis, i want to work here kasi before may kapitbahay ako sa condo namin before na dito nagwwork.  pwede kaya ako? kaso major ko science e.. both bachelors and masters then matagal ko na experience e university teaching, then nagkaroon din ng 1 year sales and office work.  palagay nyo mga sis? meron ba akong puwang dun?

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
« Reply #299 on: February 15, 2013, 12:03:51 pm »
After 2 months of waiting, they invited me na for an interview next week. I am really nervous that's why I back read again to refresh my mind with tips and stories of our sissies here. I hope the interview will not be that hard. I hope the Lord will touch their hearts.  :) I really want to work for ADB! As I backread and checked my account in ARC, 2010 pala ako first nag apply and finally year 2012 napansin na nila ako.  :) Hopefully, this year will be my year. I am praying hard to God that this job and org is meant for me.




 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close