watch now

Author Topic: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan  (Read 147147 times)

gorgeous_me

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #280 on: November 26, 2012, 02:25:56 pm »
^wow, buti ka pa, nakita mo na ang cherry blossoms sa japan, yan ang gusto kong itry, expensive nga lang, hehe, pero kasi sila kilala, hehe, namimiss ko na ang japan, kakabalik ko lang kanina, wahaha

quian

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #281 on: December 03, 2012, 07:55:53 pm »
here's our iti
jan 1-3 tokyo
     4-5 hakuba
     6-7 kyoto
     8 tokyo back to manila

di pa namin mafigure out [textspeak!] ride back to tokyo from kyoto.ok ba na mag nighttime nalang kami na train ride back to tokyo, then matutulog na lang kami sa airport hotel kasi early flight namin sa 8.

we're planning to get the japan rail pass. ang di ko alam if all trains ba covered nito?
     

cheaca

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #282 on: December 09, 2012, 12:33:34 pm »
Okay din if you ride the Willer Express bus going back to tokyo. Punta na lang kayo sa Willer Express na website. :)

indigo.tulle

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #283 on: December 12, 2012, 03:32:07 pm »
here's our iti
jan 1-3 tokyo
     4-5 hakuba
     6-7 kyoto
     8 tokyo back to manila

di pa namin mafigure out [textspeak!] ride back to tokyo from kyoto.ok ba na mag nighttime nalang kami na train ride back to tokyo, then matutulog na lang kami sa airport hotel kasi early flight namin sa 8.

we're planning to get the japan rail pass. ang di ko alam if all trains ba covered nito?
   

wow, winter in japan, a totally different experience!!! :)) excited for you sis...but before that, better make sure the train/ public transpo schedules available first...holiday in japan ends past jan 6.

what kind of jr pass would you be getting?  if the 7 day jr pass, covers jr subways, buses, and shinkansen (hikari, sakura, just not nozomi).  meron ding small booklet ng shinkansen time schedule nakukuha sa ticketing office.  it was a big help for us kasi we could just hop in and out of the shinkansen on any given day.  ^_^
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 03:37:03 pm by indigo.tulle »

greyzie

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #284 on: December 13, 2012, 08:01:16 pm »

     4-5 hakuba


you'll be skiing? sarap! the view in hakuba parang surreal...parang sketch lang siya na me gumagalaw na tao....

chez

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #285 on: December 30, 2012, 12:54:30 am »
Happy new year sissie
Is it worth to avail of a  mt fuji day tour on late January .....is the mountain visible at these times ? Tia

pomegranate

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #286 on: January 12, 2013, 04:30:19 pm »
Hi, baka I will be finally be able to go to Japan this April. What do you usually wear? Or what do you think should I bring? I really have no idea, based on research kasi malamig pa rin daw. I've always been in a tropical country so . . .  :-\ bandang North ako ng Tokyo. Thank you.

greyzie

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #287 on: January 14, 2013, 09:28:23 am »
^hi, sis! during spring, i usually layer up lang: long sleeves (heat tech from uniqlo usually) + shirts/blouses + tights under jeans. just bring jacket, minsan kasi mainit na rin if tirik ang araw but it becomes chilly in the evening or pag windy.

 

foxy_girlfriend

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #288 on: January 21, 2013, 11:41:55 am »
hi chez last time I went to Mt. Fuji in 2011 3rd or 4th week ng January. mahirap makita yung top =(

chez

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #289 on: January 22, 2013, 07:48:48 am »
Thanks foxy_girlfriend...

indigo.tulle

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #290 on: January 31, 2013, 03:46:45 pm »
Hi, baka I will be finally be able to go to Japan this April. What do you usually wear? Or what do you think should I bring? I really have no idea, based on research kasi malamig pa rin daw. I've always been in a tropical country so . . .  :-\ bandang North ako ng Tokyo. Thank you.

favorite season.  :))  better to bring leather boots also than the uggs.. rain comes and go with spring...can usually borrow umbrella with the hotels naman.

skylove

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #291 on: February 11, 2013, 08:41:26 am »
^hi, sis! during spring, i usually layer up lang: long sleeves (heat tech from uniqlo usually) + shirts/blouses + tights under jeans. just bring jacket, minsan kasi mainit na rin if tirik ang araw but it becomes chilly in the evening or pag windy.

Hi sis greyzie! We're also going there late March to early April. There's not much spring items here for toddlers so I'm planning to buy there na lang when we get there. We're staying at Odaiba, is there Uniqlo in that area? I don't want to buy a down jacket naman kasi baka it will be too hot naman and di din kasi masusulit ng kid ko. TIA! :)

j_in_tokyo

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #292 on: February 11, 2013, 09:40:57 am »
^^skylove
yes may mall sa odaiba
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza

may UNIQLO, H&M and American Eagle dun

sa likod ng mall andun si GUNDAM!
enjoy!

delphinos2005

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #293 on: February 19, 2013, 12:24:38 am »
Hi everyone! Hubby and I will be going to Osaka, Kyoto, Nara on May 10-14.

I booked our flights just a few minutes ago. :)

I am very excited na. I will start back reading now.

My next goal is to find and book a hotel/ryokan accommodation.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks a lot!


delphinos2005

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #294 on: February 19, 2013, 12:25:42 pm »
Sisses,

Is this itinerary okay?

Day 1 -- ETA 11am (Kansai Airport)
12nn -- Buy Icoca and Haruka RT ticket package (4,000 yen)/Lunch at Airport (?)
1pm -- Proceed to Kyoto via JR Haruka Limited Express; Check-in at Kyoto accommodation
3pm -- Start exploring Kyoto (follow japan-guide.com half-day kyoto itinerary)
7pm -- Dinner: _____ ? Gion or Pontocho?
9pm -- Rest

Day 2 Kyoto Full day itinerary from Japan-guide.com

I am still choosing between:

A. Eastern Kyoto Full Day
B. Arashiyama Full Day

Day 3 Nara

Day 4 Kobe

Day 5 Osaka/Universal Studios
ETD -- 8:40pm (Kansai Airport)

One of my friends suggested to stay in a hotel near Shin-Osaka Station.
Para daw half-way between Osaka and Kyoto. Or would it be better to just stay in Kyoto for 4 nights?


kishteL

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #295 on: February 25, 2013, 11:57:35 pm »
Hi! I've been back reading forums. I'm just wondering, to which is Nara nearer? Kyoto or Osaka? I'm going straight to Kyoto from Kansai upon arrival (9pm-ish) and will spend 2 nights there. I'm wondering if I should go to Nara from Osaka or from Kyoto. Same question for Kobe. Is Kobe nearer from Osaka or Kyoto?

Will be spending the next 3 nights in Osaka.

I'm so confused by which passes/transpo I should take/purchase. I'm going in less than 2 weeks with no itinerary, I'm in panic. :P

Thanks! :D

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #296 on: February 26, 2013, 01:29:35 am »
^when we went to osaka-kyoto, it was easier for us to go to nara from kyoto. Also, it's less than an hour ride so stay in kyoto and make a half-day visit to nara. maliit lang naman sya. also i suggest you visit uji as well. the tea capital of japan =)

kobe however, if nearer from osaka. its an hour train ride away. so stay in osaka and do a day trip to kobe =)

kishteL

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #297 on: February 26, 2013, 11:38:51 pm »
^Thanks sis. This is so helpful! :D

I'm not kidding, I'm in panic! Hehe. :)

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #298 on: February 26, 2013, 11:44:00 pm »
^haha don't panic. you should enjoy japan. really, it's one of my favorite countries =)

sonia62

  • Guest
Re: Osaka & Kyoto, Japan
« Reply #299 on: April 16, 2013, 09:26:50 am »
^ sis vhanya ang buses ba kailangan exact fare ang ibabayad? ano ba dapat ang unahin ko dito sa mga places na gusto namin puntahan: Kyoto, Osaka, Tokyo (Disneyland), Hakone. Saka ilang days ang dapat ko i-allot for each of those places?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close