We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ hi sis, anong brand ng malunggay shampoo ginagamit mo and where can we buy that? Thanks
I'm highly interested in this as well. Thank you in advance.
Have you guys tried HHN shampoo for falling hair? After a month or two, marami na akong maliliit na hair sa scalp na tumutubo. Di nga lang siya mabula.
Yung iniendorse ng Team Kramer. Okay sya. hindi din drying. Every other day ko ginagamit. and yung Hair Gorwer from Derma.
Can I ask how much? And saan available? Thank you so much! HAHAHA I hate to admit it pero malaking factor yung Team Kramer.
Hello! Endorsed by Team Kramer is yung Moringa O2 Shampoo. Available in all SM groceries po yan. Used it before but I never noticed if my hair really got thicker coz my concern back then was dandruff.What variant yung sa HHN? I'm using Moisturizing (orange variant) Shampoo now from HHN kasi. And yes, di sya mabula coz its sulfate free