watch now

Author Topic: HAIR THICKENING  (Read 244527 times)

hiringatibm

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #200 on: April 20, 2014, 10:09:59 pm »
problema ko din ito. how much po kaya yung biotin vitamins sa gnc? thank you :)

omneecka

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #201 on: April 26, 2014, 04:23:55 pm »
Ako naman numipis hair ko sa kakarebond, hair color at kung anoano pa. Im not a fan of herbal products nung una, pero nng natry ko yung moringga shampoo super maganda at kumapal ang hair ko. Nagka volume din at hindi oily. Sa unang gamit lang medyo nanibago ang hair ko, matigas pag ka shampoo but on the second day, super okay na.... :) maganda pang gamitin dahil natural.

hi sis!

pa-PM naman ng ginamit mong moringga shampoo and if san makakabili.

thank u!

lady_avoidant

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #202 on: April 27, 2014, 08:54:01 am »
pwede epost nalang dito kung saan nabibili ang moringga shampoo??dami na naming interesado hehe thanks

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #203 on: May 03, 2014, 02:32:41 am »
Planned medicine cocktail for thickening and boosting hair growth beginning May 2014:

1 Prenatal Multivitamin (for higher doses of folic acid + pampagana na rin kahit hindi preggy)
Biotin 5000-10000mcg
Horsetail 500mg

Topical:

Kaminomoto Super Strength
Aloe Vera & Gugo Shampoos (Lauat, Vaniderm, Nanny Rose, any other recommendations?)
Mane & Tail (or Black Beauty? Which do you think is more potent?)
Castor Oil and VCO Scalp Massage (at least once a week, damay na rin ang eyebrows and eyelashes)
Egg and Mayonnaise Hair Mask (at least once a week)
sliced onion soaked in shampoo for 15 days (has anybody tried this na?)

I tried Retin-A and Minoxidil a long time ago but it was only beneficial for sprouting baby hairs if you wish to give an illusion of a narrower forehead for those of us with tall hairlines. In my experience, Watsons Beer Wax Treatment is good for creating volume but not for increasing actual hair density...

Anybody else on a similar regimen?

paper_doll

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2014, 06:08:04 pm »
my mom bought moringa shampoo matagal na.. sabi lang nya sakin sa market! market! nya nabili pero sinuyod ko na yung mall wala akong nakita na moringa shampoo na color green. meron kaming nakitang store sa ground floor ng fashion market na nagbebenta ng herbal prods. may nakita akong moringga pero parang ibang klase sya ng moringa. i asked the seller what shampoo she'd recommend me for falling hair. she recommended me gugo aloe vera something. i bought their shampoo and conditioner. so far so good. nabawasan naman yung falling hair. 2 weeks ko pa lang naman gamit so we'll see.. my head used to lose 50 strands (approximately) everyday.. pero pansin ko now parang mas kumonti.

iamasinger

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #205 on: May 23, 2014, 06:00:53 pm »
Just bought an Aloe Derma shampoo and conditioner a few weeks ago. Aside from the high content of aloe vera extract, I believe it is also organic. I'll try it this weekend and will let you know in a week or two about my review.

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #206 on: May 25, 2014, 11:44:38 am »
^ I am also using Aloe Derma but just the shampoo (I use cream silk for conditioner). I'm on my second bottle already and it reduced my hairfall and made my hair healthier.

luckymommy88

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #207 on: May 25, 2014, 02:30:03 pm »
I use raw aloe vera to my daughter weekly. Just massage her scalp with the gel and I noticed the great improvement on her hair-thicker,smooth and healthier. Tried juicing onions and I swear it is really effective, but I cannot stand the smell hence, I switched to aloe vera.

ritznmore

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #208 on: June 05, 2014, 06:29:24 pm »
I used virgin coconut oil on my face and hair, I'm not sure if it is making any difference  ???  My hair is super thin.

iamasinger

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #209 on: June 10, 2014, 01:51:49 pm »
kahapon ko pa lang nasubukan yung binili kong shampoo sa healthy options kaya hindi pa ako makapag-share. but the biotin na 5000mcg is very effective sa akin. na-lessen yung falling hair ko.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #210 on: June 13, 2014, 01:03:23 am »
After a month on Biotin 10000mcg (10mg) and Horsetail (500mg), both taken once daily, plus shampooing with gugo and lauat every other day I must say it works wonders indeed! :D Few weeks into my regimen kasi I had my hair bleached blonde (professionally of course, I already learned the hard way with “chemical cuts” from DIY :'() and within a few days pa lang kasabay ng Inversion Method with overnight castor oil and virgin coconut oil masks, MAY 1/2 INCH ROOTS KAAGAD! ;D The less than 1 week of unsightly roots was a sign na mas mabilis na ang rate ng hair growth kasi before it would take weeks before I needed a touch-up :D My hairdresser also remarked na hindi na ganon ka-fragile yung hair ko even after intense bleaching (from jet black pa ito ha!) My nail attendant naman also noticed how strong my nails were kasi mabilis humaba as evident from the already bitak-bitak na gel polish and hindi daw brittle :) I guess all the pills, specially formulated shampoos and frequent scalp massages plus the inversion method worked in synergy to counteract hair fall and hasten the length cycle. My hair is still short, but not as thin and limp as before possibly due to the lessened rate of hair fall which is also essential in giving hair an illusion of thickness. Ang side effect lang that I consider negative with Biotin is that while it does promote hair growth, it is not limited to the hair on your scalp :o So you might have to shave or wax more often, but this is not a deal-breaker for me naman :) Will update you again after several more months ;)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 03:36:58 am by candygrenade »

iamasinger

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #211 on: June 27, 2014, 04:14:41 pm »
I also take the same dose of Biotin but I don't experience such (unwanted hair growth). Hindi kasi ako mabalbon in the first place. The hair on my legs and arms are super fine.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #212 on: June 27, 2014, 06:59:26 pm »
^ hindi rin ako mabalbon sis, but I noticed mas maiksi yung interval between shaving and waxing ko. Plus the black roots on my blonde hair sprout only less than 2 weeks, unlike before 3-4 weeks bago lumitaw :)

jha_10

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #213 on: September 24, 2014, 10:19:06 am »
^ Hi ask ko lang kung saan ako pwede bumili ng biotin and how much. i tried sa mercury and watsons wala po. nasa reseta kasi ng derma ko. Thanks.

omneecka

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #214 on: September 25, 2014, 10:30:25 am »
^sa healthy options sis. 😊

jha_10

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #215 on: September 25, 2014, 11:40:41 am »
thanks sis!  :) effective ba sau ?

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #216 on: September 25, 2014, 11:44:26 am »
Lost a lot of hair due to hormonal imbalance and my dermatologist prescribed Minoxidil 5% :) I'm yet to find out if it's effective. Thinking of trying Zenutrients Gugo Shampoo and Conditioner after my derma shampoos run out. I'll try Biotin also but consult ko muna with endo just to make sure it will not be in conflict with my anti-thyroid meds. I saw 500mg, 5,000 mg and 10,000 mg Biotin in Healthy Options. Which one kaya ang pinaka ok?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 06:57:51 am by krabby_patty »

bluebeads

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #217 on: September 28, 2014, 02:49:30 am »
any idea whats the right dosage of biotin we should take?

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #218 on: September 28, 2014, 12:32:37 pm »
I got Healthy Options 500 mcg biotin as recommended by the SA. It's 167% daily value. The dose needed varies according to age/gender but once maubos yung 30 caps I'll probably get a higher dosage.

jengc

  • Guest
Re: HAIR THICKENING
« Reply #219 on: October 02, 2014, 09:12:55 am »
how much ang biotin sa healthy options?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close