We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Been using my Mia2 on and off for a year now. When it runs out of battery, tinatamad ako i-charge kaya there are times na months before I use it again haha. Where can I buy authentic brushes here?
Wanted to get a Clarisonic Plus, but it's not available anywhere. Anyone in the US who can help me find it?Which is a great package kaya for it? I hope to find a seller soon because my aunt is going home from the US soon, and I intend to do pasabay.Also, for the users of Clarisonic, I've read a lot of reviews that there were cases it won't charge?
I got the Mia 2. There are times it won't charge. If it does, I have to charge it again after 1 use.