watch now

Author Topic: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?  (Read 135991 times)

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #260 on: July 30, 2012, 02:46:50 pm »
Thanks sis!

OT but Iphone is built to overcharge.  I hope its also the same where even if its plugged and lighting, it will automatically not accept electric charging. 




krnc

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #261 on: July 30, 2012, 02:53:38 pm »
hopefully, xtine. :) you may charge it 24 hours everyday. but what is important daw is huwag iddrain yung batteries. this is what i do: charged the system for 24hours initially. i have the PLUS system. Napansin ko kasi na iba yata yung power requirement ng Body Brush. May times na pag ginamit ko yung body brush, di na sya nagana. pero pag yung face brush naman ang nilagay ko, gumgana. tapos pag chinarge ko, okay na ulit sila. ang gulo ba? hahah! basta, pag hindi na gumana yung body brush ko, that's the time na ichcharge ko na sya. tapos iuunplug ko na kapag lit up na lahat ng ilaw. wag mong hintayin na madrain ang battery bago mo icharge. i know that's how it works for mobile phones, but i guess it's not the same thing with clarisonic. nagbasa basa din kasi ako ng mga problems with clarisnoic. may isang user, lagi nyang dine-drain muna yung battery bago nya icharge, until such time na ayaw na talagang magcharge. :) i hope this helps! :)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #262 on: November 06, 2012, 12:47:47 pm »
I want to get this mga sis? I cant decide lang whether to get the MIA or the MIA2...ang diff lang daw is the speed and the protective case?

so this gets charged at 220V and the replacement brush naman is not mahirap hanapin. What if this needs servicing, san pwede pagawa? Sorry ha di kasi sya kamurahan e..haha so I have a lot of questions but Im intrigued with the reviews so I wanna get one.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #263 on: November 06, 2012, 12:57:58 pm »
^Sis, get the MIA2. 

It is more sleek and has the different speed with the protective case.  Here in SG, brushes are sold in Sephora.  I dunno in Manila though if some shops carry clarisonic replacement brushes.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #264 on: November 06, 2012, 01:00:04 pm »
^^I bought Clarisonic last july and I loved it! Since then, I never wash my face without my Mia 2.  You will feel the smoothness of your skin and more moisturized kasi clarisonic exfoliates your skin and it allows to drink your serums and moisturizer more.  You will not get disappointed with it. :)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #265 on: November 06, 2012, 02:04:54 pm »
^Thanks sis...I'm checking the prices here in Manila as I dont want the hassle of Intl shipping and tax na...I'm seeing Mia2 prices within P7,200-7,500 sa mga resellers online? The MIA is priced at P6,000 though. Reasonable enough or expensive? Mahal pala the replacement brushes hehe..

But I'm willing to invest though hehe..pag di na naman ako nakatulog nito...I will buy haha

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #266 on: November 06, 2012, 02:10:46 pm »
^This is MIA2 which is the less bulky and sleek.  MIA2 is cheaper than MIA.

Here in SG it is priced as SGD249 * PHP33.5 = PHP 8,341.  In Amazon US it only sells USD120 which is a lot cheaper than here in Asia.

http://www.amazon.com/Clarisonic-Skin-Sonic-Cleansing-System/dp/B005YB36RY

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #267 on: November 06, 2012, 02:30:30 pm »
^Yes sis that's the one I'm talking about..

^Dito sis sa Pinas mas mahal yung MIA2 than MIA...well yun yung nakita ko na selling both ha...

Mas mahal dyan sa SG?...well true wala ng mumura pa pag sa US ka bumili hehe

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #268 on: November 07, 2012, 02:08:57 pm »
Mga sis, pa-PM naman ng trusted reseller ng Clarisonic Mia 2. Thanks

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #269 on: November 12, 2012, 06:27:30 pm »
I got Clarisonic Mia 2 from arte girl here in GT. i'm excited na :)

rockyroad

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #270 on: November 14, 2012, 02:13:56 am »
i bought Clarisonic Mia last September. I used it for 2 weeks and sadly i had cystic acne. Ang sakit sakit niya. So i stopped for a month and started using it again last week. Now i have acnes again and mas marami! I don't know if it's because of using it or because of hormones; my period  is due this week. I will try using it again after my period for the last time but if same result I might sell it with my unused replacement brush.

Sayang, i have high expectations pa naman. My skin kasi is very dry at madalas namamalat. Nakatulong talaga Clarisonic with exfoliation but i'd rather have a dry skin than acne  :(
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 06:15:55 am by rockyroad »

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #271 on: November 14, 2012, 10:21:16 am »
^Sis, try to use a facial wash designed for dry skin.  I think the reason you are having acne is because maybe your facial wash dries your skin.  Also, your brush has to be for sensitive skin. 

Romina

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #272 on: November 15, 2012, 11:52:06 am »
How often do you girls change your brush head? Me kasi every 3 months. This time i got the normal brush, its so much better than the deep pore one. Parang they are all the same pero i think the deep pore brush doesnt really do anything
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 11:54:26 am by Romina »

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #273 on: November 15, 2012, 11:53:28 am »
I change mine also every 3 months.  Whenever I see that my brush heads are getting brownish.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #274 on: November 15, 2012, 01:27:50 pm »
First time ko to use mine....parang feeling ko na-refresh my skin...it is still charging though... like how do you use yours? at night lang ? ano frequency nyo? But honestly, I like it. I feel like better yung absorption ng mga ginagamit kong products after I use this.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #275 on: November 15, 2012, 02:19:37 pm »
Ako, i only use it on nighttime.  I think once a day exfoliation is enough.  Since I put more moisturizer during nighttime (than daytime), that's the only time I use it. 

I also read, a fully charged clarisonic can give you 20 uses. 

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #276 on: November 15, 2012, 09:23:24 pm »
I only use mine once a day at night to get off all the gunk especially because missha bb creams are a pain to remove haha

Romina

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #277 on: November 16, 2012, 04:10:23 am »
I usually charge mine once a month and only use it for my face. Rhat's for my mia. The classic one, about 3-4x a month kasi I use it for my body.

rockyroad

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #278 on: November 16, 2012, 06:01:22 am »
sis xtine, i'm using the brush for acne prone skin. it's more gentle daw than the sensitive brush. hay sana hormones lang tong cause ng break outs ko.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #279 on: November 16, 2012, 10:26:44 am »
Sis rockyroad.  I read somewhere na merong purging stage ang clarisonic for very acne prone skin.  Alam ko, pag sobrang dry ang face, nag poproduce lalo ng oil.  What clarisonic does is it cleanse the pores as clogged pores will make the skin produce more oil. 

Btw, i am not selling clarisonic ha.  I'm just basing it on my personal experience kasi I have oily skin naman pero it was tamed when I used clarisonic.  So kahit I put on moisturizer, it doesn't look oily coz I'd like to believe na it cleared my big pores.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Acne/Clarisonic-purge/qaq-p/152813
http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp?ItemID=122813
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=36830

Maybe you should try a cleanser fit for dry skin.  Yung hindi soap based para hindi ma irritate skin mo. :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 01:36:11 pm by xtine »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close