watch now

Author Topic: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?  (Read 136176 times)

orangepix

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2011, 04:08:00 pm »
^Nope, the replacement brush for body won't fit the Mia. HTH  :)

ning kuting

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2011, 05:02:11 pm »
^ Hmmm...sis can you look at this and tell me if it will fit the clarisonic mia?

http://www.amazon.com/Clarisonic-Replacement-Brush-Twin-Pack-Normal/dp/B002QGDA6M/ref=pd_sim_bt1

Wala naman kasing nakalagay na it's for Mia pero wala naman ding brush heads na may product description na they are for Mia. Thanks sis.

jiabanana

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2011, 05:22:42 pm »
^ yes it'll fit the mia. Ang exclusive brush lang is yung body brush, pang plus lang talaga siya. ;)

ning kuting

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2011, 05:40:12 pm »
^ Thanks jiabanana and orangepix. Pareho pa kayong prutas.  :P

orangepix

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2011, 09:38:14 pm »
^Haha! Enjoy your Clarisonic  ;)

Mga sis, does anyone know where to buy replacement brushes (particularly the Delicate ones) locally?

anna_banana

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #185 on: October 19, 2011, 11:38:11 pm »
Mga Sis, how much po ang clarisonic MIA sa mga resellers dito pinas.thanks

ning kuting

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #186 on: October 20, 2011, 03:25:31 pm »
^ Magpapabili pa lang ako sis.

Please advise me. Totoo bang void yung warranty kapag sa Amazon bumili? Less ~$14 kasi sa Amazon compared sa Clarisonic website pero void daw yung warranty? What would you suggest mga sis? Sa Amazon na lang? Pag nasira naman kasi, ipapaship ko pa sa US para gawin.

ycka29

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #187 on: October 23, 2011, 10:25:19 am »
I
^Haha! Enjoy your Clarisonic  ;)

Mga sis, does anyone know where to buy replacement brushes (particularly the Delicate ones) locally?
meron for pre-order sis. You may ask sis wickedwith here :) bought my clarisonic from her, i know meron din nung brushes sakanya.

color_violet

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #188 on: November 12, 2011, 06:10:57 am »
^Tanong ko lang sino na naka-order Clarisonic Mia through Amazon tas delivered dito satin?  How much yung total with the shipping & tax?  Thanks!! :)

color_violet

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #189 on: November 12, 2011, 06:16:13 am »
Eto kasi sabi sa Amazon when I tried eh --

Important Message

Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System, Lavender cannot be shipped to the selected address. (Phils)

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #190 on: December 11, 2011, 01:32:15 am »
So excited with my plus! Sana bukas dumating na! :P

kawaii_doll

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #191 on: December 11, 2011, 01:47:37 am »
Forever lemming ko nalang yata 'to.  Ok sana kung di na need mag change ng brush head every 3 months, patulan ko na.  :'(

jiabanana

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #192 on: December 11, 2011, 02:22:50 am »
^ i change mine 4 mos max. Parang toothbrush din kasi yan nag aaccumulate ng dirt yung bristles kaya kelangan palitan...  ;D

orangepix

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #193 on: December 12, 2011, 09:15:14 pm »
just found out, may mia 2 na pala :)

Romina

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #194 on: December 19, 2011, 03:53:49 am »
I love my Clarisonic so much that I actually bought another one! A turquoise MIA for my travels! :) Definitely my best purchase for this year ( beauty-wise)

artegirl

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #195 on: December 24, 2011, 02:35:58 pm »
I am using my Clarisonic Mia for almost 5 months now.  For me, it's so worth it.  1 of my "best beauty buys" ever! another "best beauty buy"for me is the deep pore cleansing replacement brush.  I initially bought it planning to use it 1x/week, pero I find that I now like it so much better than my sensitive brush.  Feeling ko, it helps in minimizing my white/blackheads, particularly sa nose

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #196 on: December 24, 2011, 03:49:16 pm »
Got it last Aug., no regrets
Stocked up on brushes last Sept so wala na ko iisipin for a year
Use the Mia daily 2x -- the Plus -- once a week, I can live without it.
Use it on both my face and neck.

Used till last week, Murad's Acne Cleanser..very good for my face.
Used Obagi Gel cleanser on my neck.  Sometimes, Cetaphil.
For the body -- used Johnson Milk or whatever bath gel is currently in my shower stall. 
But last week, used Perricone Glycolic Soap On both face and neck -- very good.
Will use same on body -- when I get around to it. 

I have 3 brushes in current use --  palit palit, for my Mia.
I like to clean and dry these out well -- to prevent bacteria build-up.

Yes, I preclean with Olay Wipes or Cetaphil.
Always preclean eye makeup off with MAC eye cleanser.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #197 on: December 26, 2011, 09:27:04 pm »
I was getting myself a MIA sana when the MIA 2 came out! And I got a very very good deal online and had it pre ordered through aMz. So what I am getting this January is a Clarisonic Mia 2 in animal print with free philosophy cleanser and brush all for 7,5! :)

garamd

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #198 on: January 01, 2012, 02:30:39 pm »
sis, pa pm naman paano ka naka order sa amazon. kase usually hindi pwede i-ship sa pinas. i really wanted to buy clarisonic mia2. thanks!

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Clarisonic - Is it worth it?
« Reply #199 on: January 01, 2012, 08:10:56 pm »
^ Hi I had it pre-ordered through carefreeshopper aka aMz here sa GT. :) I didn't buy it from Amazon. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close