Author Topic: The single girl's guide to surviving the holidays  (Read 6340 times)

FN Administrator

• Administrator
  • Junior GirlTalker
The single girl's guide to surviving the holidays
« on: December 09, 2009, 06:05:06 pm »
Join the discussion about our latest post on Female Network!

The single girl's guide to surviving the holidays
Flying solo this holiday season? Follow FN's tips for celebrating a meaningful Christmas on your own!

Are you going solo this coming Christmas vacation? Are you dreading the loneliness or excited and energized at all the me-time you'll get? Share your plans!

« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 07:01:16 pm by FN Administrator »

Arabelle22

• Probationary
Re: The single girl's guide to surviving the holidays
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 11:45:07 am »
Really appreciate this post. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it!

Arabelle22

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 02:29:52 pm »
Enter your message here
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 04:42:27 pm by mama squeak! »

rachexdc

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 08:58:45 pm »
THAT ! is not a problem to all single girls right?!. This is the right time na magkaroon tayo ng ME-time to all holidays or spend it with your friends and family. Ako kasi aaminin ko nasanay akong all holidays may boyfriend ako x-mas, new year lalong lalo na VALENTINES DAY. Now, i'm single na medyo need mag adjust na sa mga nakasanayan. Na-realize ko kasi na, di lang sya tao sa mundo noh, andyan ang family and friends. All holidays i will spend it to myself lang like window shoppings, manood ng sine, etc. pag may pera pero pag wala stay at home lang haha, maganda din sa saril natin bigyan ng ME-time para naman nakakrelax tayo  ;)

rubiylnpineda

• Probationary
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 03:45:26 pm »
Tinder will do padin? hahaha. Swipe swipe lang tayo girls kapag holidays lalo na kung single haha :(

lenam7865

• Probationary
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2019, 08:38:32 pm »
In holiday time firstly take a shower & wear a decent and straightforward dress then left your house. Then get help from your google map to find your event area. Purchase your movie tickets & refreshment items then go to the cinema, if you have any long drive plane (*note* this requires a ride-or-die) because people are doing on ride stupid act that will be dangerous for yourself. Enjoy your holiday but not destroy yourself. I will also enjoy my holidays but after done my cheap assignment help uk. My academic paper is coming soon, that?s why I can?t get any holiday. Because I never compromised with my studies.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close