watch now

Author Topic: How will you spend your 13th month pay?  (Read 123216 times)

ladynetwork

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #160 on: December 16, 2011, 02:45:54 pm »
for christmas gift sa mga inaanak

ecsfblog

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #161 on: December 18, 2011, 02:50:40 pm »
gifts for mga inaanak, and for noche buena, kung may matira pangdagdag sa new year celebration... :)

shenka

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #162 on: December 18, 2011, 03:43:21 pm »
i saved my 13th month din. pagkakuha ko i rightaway transferred it to my savings account :)

eian4fun

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #163 on: December 19, 2011, 10:45:24 am »
gifts for family ,friends and inaanaks and pambayad sa cc for my early holiday shopping spree

swt_fem

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #164 on: December 19, 2011, 01:34:55 pm »
Hubby and I combined our 13th month pay and we bought an HP laptop which I'm using now. Yung excess, pambili ng gifts sa inaanaks, pang-handa, etc.

Definitely, no savings this year. Waaahhh!

swt_fem

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #165 on: December 19, 2011, 01:37:16 pm »
OT mga sis:

I was on Maternity Leave from October until Dec 14, mababago ba yung computation ng 13th mo. ko? I mean, the 2 months na wala ako sa work counted ba yun sa pagcompute? Buo ko parin ba mkukuha [textspeak!] 13th mo. ko? tia. :)

Last year sis naka ML ako at LOA (Leave of Absence) for a total of 4 months. September ako bumalik sa work. Hindi complete yung 13th month pay ko..

runningmom

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #166 on: December 19, 2011, 01:48:38 pm »
gifts sa Family and pang noche buena! :) and of course, girls, wag natin kalimutan ang sarili natin, so I got a gift for myself, camera! :D

starcare

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #167 on: December 19, 2011, 03:55:30 pm »
I think I'll save it for the future

AlwaysFresh

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #168 on: December 19, 2011, 07:05:21 pm »
I'm using it to buy gifts for family and friends ;D If I still have money left, I'll use it for myself and have a well-deserved retail therapy day! :P

bewitchingbelle

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #169 on: December 19, 2011, 08:10:47 pm »
shopping and savings

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #170 on: December 19, 2011, 08:48:25 pm »
Used it during my HK Trip and buying christmas gifts

wengluvsp3k

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #171 on: December 19, 2011, 11:36:37 pm »
I rcvd my 13th month pay early..12th plng ng december nakuha ko na. Cutoff kasi namin is 12th and 27th. Ang saya ko nun kasi isinabay pa sya sa regular salary ko that date. But now,im nt happy na kasi na carried away ako sa dami ng extra funds ko..shopping dito shopping doon ang ginawa ko. Good thing naibili ko naman everyone that I shld be giving gifts this christmas. Kaya [textspeak!],ngayon im broke na..hehe..27 pa ang payday ko. Lesson learned, it really helps pag me savings ka like for emergency funds para in situations like this..at least meron mapagkukuhaan ng funds say you really need money..hay


rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #172 on: December 20, 2011, 07:54:58 am »
^ One more thing siguro , you should stick to a budget. Regardless madami ka money, dapat same parin yun routine (savings portion muna, then how much alloted for gifts,etc)


Hmm una i plan to save up my 13th and bonus, pero mukhang sa kotse ang punta nito. I am so tired of taking cabs na. Will even dip into my savings for the car. Oh well.  ganun talaga

mharickar

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #173 on: December 20, 2011, 10:12:11 am »
for me pass muna sa savings, pag nakuha ko na lang yung tax refund ko.. haha.. sa 13th month, more on pamasko for my family then for noche buena.. and bday gift din for my mama..  ;D

kisses bratt

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #174 on: December 20, 2011, 10:36:02 am »
Since bagong lipat ako ng bahay, dun nakatuon ang budget ko at ang apple of the eye ko ay ang aking 13th month pay. I will also pay the remaining balance ko sa credit card para mapa closed ko na sya next year before ito mag annual fee ;)... also [textspeak!] natitirang pera ay dun lang sa mga inaanak ko.
[textspeak!] bonus pag dumating kay Nanay poh...:)

samsonknight

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #175 on: December 21, 2011, 04:25:47 pm »
may 13th month pay goes to paying my credit card bill

twgonzales

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #176 on: December 21, 2011, 04:43:58 pm »
Half of it went to savings and the rest went to a new phone :D Gifts were already bought during the year.

Leilama

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #177 on: December 23, 2011, 02:12:29 pm »
everything went to savings but was still able to shop til I drop due to additional bonus, sana laging ganito hahaha

diana101

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #178 on: December 23, 2011, 10:10:57 pm »
I'd probably spend an amount to reward myself in a SPA.

This is a great deal! ;)

http://www.dealstent.com/index.php?dealId=%20MTk3

starcare

  • Guest
Re: How will you spend your 13th month pay?
« Reply #179 on: January 04, 2012, 02:52:47 pm »
ako, I planned on saving it, but I end up spending it...  :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close