Author Topic: Big Tummy  (Read 189252 times)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
Re: Big Tummy
« Reply #460 on: November 29, 2017, 03:50:01 pm »
^Im on IF 14-20 hrs pero usually mga 17-18 hr and 2mad (2 meals a day) + light work out and currently Im consuming  A LOT of salads, so maski may cheat meals, I'm doing good, I'm leaner than expected, by the way, di din kasi ako talaga masyado matiyan/mapuson so with konting effort, mabilis mag-flat tiyan/puson area.

angeljolie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #461 on: November 30, 2017, 10:25:50 am »
May time na masipag ako and would do 100 situps / 100 each side oblique crunches / 100 leg raises mga 3 times a week. Pero pag tamad at sobrang busy, one-minute planks every morning lang (which also work wonders!).

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
« Reply #462 on: November 30, 2017, 02:14:03 pm »
I agree sa plank, wholebody toning din sya for me, I do 10 mins - 2 mins each rep with 1 min. interval. Baka yun din rason bakit di ako ma tiyan masyado.

minabey

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #463 on: November 30, 2017, 06:53:19 pm »
May mga tao talaga na sa mid-section ang accumulation ng fats. Sabi daw, hindi naman kayang paliitin or palakihin any specific part ng katawan. Much better to lose fat overall to make any noticeable difference in size.

cosmeticsurgerygirl

« Reply #464 on: October 18, 2018, 12:49:02 pm »
A tummy tuck is the most effective way to tighten your stomach area. It also gets rid of loose or wrinkled skin. Stretch marks between the belly button and pubic hair are eliminated. Fat tissue in the lower abdomen is removed. The abdominal wall muscles are tightened so that even when sitting down or bending over the abdomen doesn't stick out. Say goodbye to holding in your belly. Several years ago I had a full tummy tuck after losing almost 80lbs. I have always been very conscience of my belly, for as long as I can remember I?ve carried extra fat there. I really hated the fact that I have saggy, unaesthetic skin. I thank Dr Rino Lorenzo for guiding me all throughout. I still do excercises now. Mas maingat din ako sa pagkain. I try to stay healthy.

super bratinella

• I am officially a HomeOwner;queen of the house; a non stop
  • Super GirlTalker
  • To God be the Glory!!!
    • Blog
« Reply #465 on: July 21, 2019, 03:42:25 am »
every day I do planking and stretching pero I stopped nung nahulog ako sa upuan napuruhan ang tumbong ko so hirap kumilos after 2mos lumaki talaga ulit tummy ko, I am back with my planking now new improved with sit ups at yoga na rin para mas mabilis ang effect every before sleep
I am nobody.

Nobody is PERFECT.

Therefore, I am PERFECT!.

http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/

vixxen15

• Probationary
« Reply #466 on: August 19, 2019, 01:08:30 am »
Gusto ko sana maggym kaso.. ang mahal.

ava_chic

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #467 on: October 26, 2019, 07:58:37 am »
This has been my problem from the longest time. Most people thought I was skinny, think of Kelsey Merritt but with a tummy, payat talaga ako in other areas but I couldn't wear any form fitting tops, much more two piece swimsuits. Early this year, I got serious with trimming down my waist and building some muscles, so I started incorporating proper diet with weight training. Now my waistline is down to 25 inches (on a good day hehe). Ang saya lang to feel confident wearing a bikini. Also, you can't beat the feeling of being healthy.

Best way to lose the fat in any area of your body is really through diet and exercise. And when I say diet, it doesn't mean you have to starve yourself to death but proper nutrition. Suggest ko lang din, one thing that you should really cut out is sugar. I'm lucky kasi wala akong sugar cravings (naiirita nga ko dito sa ad ng dunkin donuts sa side bar!) so it was easy for me that I was able to adapt to it. That's why when I did Keto for a few months, di rin ako nahirapan.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close