watch now

Author Topic: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping  (Read 111620 times)

CentrumSilver

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #180 on: September 14, 2013, 01:54:52 pm »
I have worn Asics for over 20 years. Tried NB, Adidas and now Brooks. Asics and Brooks feel better. I'm a pronator and on the heavy side (180lbs). I tend to wear out running shoes fast.
Running shoes should also be paired with good socks like Thorlo.

Miss Charcoal

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #181 on: October 05, 2013, 12:07:35 am »
Neutral feet daw ako according sa gait analysis. Bumili ako ng Brooks Ghost 5 at itetest ko siya sa 21k run on Sunday.

lawrence01

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #182 on: October 05, 2013, 10:23:24 am »
I dont know much about running shoes. Been using brooks beast for more than 3 years. Ano okay bilhin yun parang ganito din na comfy at parang hindi ka itatapilok. Thanks

summersong

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #183 on: October 05, 2013, 12:50:46 pm »
I am a mere weekend warrior when it comes to running, but I use these on rotation: Asics (Gel), Inov-8  (Road XLite) , and Brooks (Glycerin). Can't remember their exact names or specs, but I'm satisfied with them.

lawrence01

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #184 on: October 06, 2013, 10:04:19 am »
Nice set of running shoes. I can say youre really into running. if you have to choose one, which is the best?

chocochips_31

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #185 on: October 06, 2013, 11:39:23 am »
A pair of newton shoes for me.. :)

lawrence01

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #186 on: October 06, 2013, 11:53:06 am »
^ first time to hear the brand. Any particular model you recommend?

chocochips_31

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #187 on: October 06, 2013, 12:24:03 pm »
Gamit ko for running is Newton Distance (Women's) Neutral. Napaka-comfortable ng shoes na 'to. You can find this brand in any Runnr branches. I bought mine in Trinoma. Gamit ko dati is Reebok kaya lang sumasakit paa ko after tumakbo. Pero kapag gamit ko Newton, hindi na sumasakit paa ko kahit 16K tinakbo ko. I really love this brand! :) Medyo pricey sya pero worth it naman. :)

summersong

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #188 on: October 06, 2013, 12:39:28 pm »
Nice set of running shoes. I can say youre really into running. if you have to choose one, which is the best?
For an all-around running shoe, it would probably be the Asics. It has just enough support, flexibility, and cushioning. Comfy and light kahit mid- to long-distance running.

The Inov-8 is very light and flexible. I use this on treadmills, asphalt, the track, or on short runs (10k below). Minimalist runners might prefer this kind of shoe.

Brooks Glycerin has more cushioning and support. Bagay sa trail, pavement, or long distances. Hindi masyadong nagfa-fatigue ang mga binti ko kahit malayo na ang tinatakbo.

Based lang po ito sa paggamit ko. My feet have an average arch. Neutral runner.

xenongirl21

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #189 on: November 14, 2013, 09:02:18 pm »
sisses, can i jsut ask what brands and shops carry size 10 and above shoes for women. It's really my problem =(. I went to Brooks to buy shoes sana, but no size 10 for me. Ang ganda sana, but walang size. Pinatry yung men's shoes, pero noooo. =((((

17arci

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #190 on: November 18, 2013, 07:40:40 am »
^ Nike :)

CentrumSilver

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #191 on: November 18, 2013, 01:02:22 pm »
sisses, can i jsut ask what brands and shops carry size 10 and above shoes for women. It's really my problem =(. I went to Brooks to buy shoes sana, but no size 10 for me. Ang ganda sana, but walang size. Pinatry yung men's shoes, pero noooo. =((((
Pwede na yung men's size if it fits. If the shoe fit ,wear it  :D The Brooks I am wearing now feels like the old Asics that I use to wear.

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #192 on: November 18, 2013, 01:12:17 pm »
^ Yes men's shoes are good. If the shoe fits, buy them. Sometimes i liked men's rubber shoes and sneakers designs better. It is just more expensive than women's shoes. Btw, I like the latest Nike designs for men. Fiancee bought two of then and I really feel happy but a bit jealous! lol :)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 01:18:55 pm by angelic_daphne »

17arci

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #193 on: November 18, 2013, 01:17:53 pm »
When it comes to rubber shoes' function, it doesn't matter if it's for men/women. Unless you're more concerned with the aesthetics :)

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #194 on: November 18, 2013, 01:20:38 pm »
^ Yeah, agree sis arci17, functionality and comfort comes first.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 01:22:21 pm by angelic_daphne »

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #195 on: April 29, 2014, 05:47:34 pm »
where do you get a free foot/gait analysis?

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #196 on: April 29, 2014, 07:00:57 pm »
^Runner and Toby's offer this sis.

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #197 on: April 29, 2014, 09:08:08 pm »
^Thanks sis! I'm eyeing either asics, north face or vibram five fingers. meron bang shoes na both for running and hiking? not exactly hard core running or hard core hiking. basta yung pwede both kasi I won't be using it that much so I'd like to be able to switch whenever I need to.

How about for kids? Bakit walang asics and kids dito? I want to take my kid with me pa naman. :(

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #198 on: April 29, 2014, 09:18:08 pm »
^try salomon sis. Can go from running to hiking. Check out north face and Columbia too. They have running shoes which can well be hiking shoes too.

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: most recommended rubber shoes brand for running/or jumping
« Reply #199 on: April 30, 2014, 04:08:55 am »
^ Thanks again! my worry is that kapag pang hiking shoes baka sumakit ang paa if used for running. or ma-worn out agad if used for hiking and running shoes.

I have a north face before which I didn't get to use so much because it seems too small for my feet. but it is still very wearable today after 7 years. while my nike free - malambot sa paa pero nasira agad.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close