watch now

Author Topic: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]  (Read 79403 times)

trudis

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #160 on: June 19, 2013, 08:36:10 pm »
Love ko din style niya. Yung tipong simple yet elegant. Sabi niya wala daw siyag stylist eversince. Wow!

kutingpie

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #161 on: November 15, 2013, 09:17:23 pm »
dear ate koring,

aray kung aray!

Anderson Cooper: We honor Filipinos’ strength

after ng ormoc, daan ka naman sa tacloban :P

ingat,
kuting

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #162 on: November 15, 2013, 10:20:58 pm »
With her tweets in the past few days, she effectively killed her husband's chances in 2016. Hindi nag-iisip.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #163 on: November 16, 2013, 10:21:45 pm »

^^ nakaka turn off nga. parang ngayon ayoko na tuloy manood ng tv patrol.

malaki ang pinayat nya ah, and hindi ako naniniwala na diet lang yun. kasi kung diet lang, her skin should somehow sag, pero hindi eh. kaya feeling ko may iba pa syang ginawa.  and impossible na exercise, kasi with the diet she shared na no carbo, rice or bread or pasta, hindi ka makaka exercise nyan kung walang carbo.


RichV

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #164 on: November 17, 2013, 04:33:02 pm »
I read on Philstar online that she will be on a one week "break" from TV. Not sure daw if the "leave" is for vacation or baka naman "forced leave."

Yung ginawa ni Koring only resulted in strengthening Anderson Cooper's reputation as a reporter who is not scared to ask the tough questions,  speak "the truth" (as he sees it), and with the bravado and B*alls to question those in power. As a journalist, that is EXACTLY the kind of image you want to project.  So this whole fiasco backfired big time on Koring.


gabby**

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #165 on: November 18, 2013, 01:11:04 am »
Hay si madam koring, masyado mo naman yata minaliit ang pmamhayag ni cooper, hello, mam lahat yata ng pinaka grabeng disaster na nangyayari sa ibat ibang bansa eh napupuntahan nya para magbalita, kaya esep esep ka lang din pag may oras ka, madam koring...hay naku...nganga ka tuloy ngayun...masyado ka kasing arogante akala mo naman lahat eh ikaw lang ang may alam ng lahat at magaling, no wonder di kayo magkasundo ni ms. Karen d.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #166 on: November 18, 2013, 08:20:10 am »
What has she done to her face?  Her lips look weird and her face seems to have been injected with collagen.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #167 on: November 18, 2013, 08:30:38 am »
I never liked her. And now, with this bitchfight, even more so. Sorry Koring, Team Anderson Cooper ako. Pahiya siya sa ate AC ko.

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #168 on: November 18, 2013, 12:23:27 pm »
^ I am also Team Cooper. As a journalist, she should be unbiased. It made news reporting in our country look so bad internationally. I know she must be trying hard to defend her husband's reputation but she is also a journalist so she could have just been silent and just allow it to pass. She thought she could get away and fool Filipinos into believing false broadcasting. It made us truly doubt the accuracy and professionalism of our news reporters.

* Anderson Cooper was nominated to be the American Ambassador to our country by US president Obama. He is so fearless. Even bipartisans say aye! ( I just don't know if this is legit!)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 02:25:32 am by angelic_daphne »

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #169 on: November 18, 2013, 12:28:07 pm »
^re the nomination, that was from a satirical website so hindi totoo.

Korina lost a lot of weight because of Cohen. But yeah I agree with Marose parang nag-iba face niya. Kinda reminds me of pops Fernandez

stameygirl

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #170 on: November 18, 2013, 01:02:42 pm »
That's the price ABS has to pay for ditching the conflict-of-interest rules implemented by Maria Ressa (and ditching Ressa as well). Nowhere else in the world will a person in a clear conflict of interest situation be allowed to continue practicing his or her broadcast and journalism profession. But we're in the Philippines...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 01:04:48 pm by stameygirl »

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #171 on: November 18, 2013, 01:05:49 pm »
^^ Oh is it? Thanks sis hunny_ally for clarifying that out. I did not know it was a satire. Well maybe because it did not bothered me too much since I do not oppose the nomination. I think if that may be the case. Oh well!

Btw, if the weight loss is really due to Cohen, I wanna try it out. :)

hanshellite

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #172 on: November 18, 2013, 03:04:24 pm »
I never liked her. Even her expression is so plastic. Her rated K show features the "masa" experiences but I find her so "heartless" - walang emosyon kumbaga. No connection. Her laughter is so fake.

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #173 on: November 18, 2013, 03:45:20 pm »
Me, too, I never really liked her.  Parang ang plastic lang nya.  I remember watching Kris and Korina before, yung morning show nila, and nagulat ako na parang wala shang sariling opinyon.  Mas nabilib pa ko kay Kris kasi shempre knowing Tetay na taklesa haha direcho magreact sa mga hot topics nila for the day.  Pero etong si Koring, playing safe lagi and basta parang walang sense mga sinasabi.  Kaya totoo siguro yung sabi ng professor ko nung college na glorified newsreader lang daw yan si Korina, not a true journalist.


molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #174 on: November 18, 2013, 04:00:15 pm »
Kaya hindi sila magkasundo nila Karen Davila at ni Kris Aquino is mainly because of her attitude, but a certain blogger Bashing 101 said that Kris Aquino's spoiled brat behavior annoys Aleng Koring.

Well, I hate comparing Aleng Koring to Ka Karen, but the latter at least has little issues or none at all. As a matter of fact, mas straightforward naman siyempre si Karen.

Sis QueenRoxy even said:

Quote
Na-blind item pa nga si Korina na kapag hindi mahanap ang spraynet or mga anik-anik, nananaob iyan ng table. Isa pang blind item/article na isinulat sa kanya, sumigaw siya ng “F*** You” sa airport. Siyempre, masasabing dubious ang article na iyan kasi, ang social media around 2004-2008, hindi tulad nitong age ng Facebook, Twitter, Instagram at mga Smartphones.
Sa ugali ni Korina, hindi na ako magtataka kung bakit binangasan siya ni RG Cruz. Mas nagpalala pa sa karakas niya, kung paano tirahin ni Koring si RG Cruz.
Hangarin ba naman ang ulo ni RG Cruz?!?!?!?
Eneyen?!?!?! Mamamatay-tao ang peg?
Hindi na ako magtataka kung bakit nagkaroon ng issue si Koring regarding sa pambubugbog ng katulong. I don’t think Bernadita Inocensio is bipolar/schizophrenic enough to throw and beat herself literally to make Korina Sanchez lookin’ sadistically evil.

At isa pa, and driver namin na dating nagta-trabaho sa ABS-CBN, he witnessed the bad attitude of Koringsky. She actually bad-mouthed a scriptwriter when she came in late for the set.

After all, sumikat lang siya because she used to be the (alleged!?) ex-gf of PNoy... and the rest's history.

liana

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #175 on: November 18, 2013, 04:14:58 pm »
^ mga sis that issue about nagtataob ng table is so not true. I used to be a researcher for Korina's old show and she's nice naman, prangka nga lang once magkamali ka she will tell it to your face, but she's not a demonic boss katulad ng lumalabas sa mga blind items. She has her faults oo but she's not a bad person naman. Dirty rin kasi ang politics sa news department and maraming gustong mawala si Korina so they can get her position, di ba nga nawala pa sya sa tv patrol before. Nakakalkal nga lang siguro now yung mga rumors na yan because of what she said about Anderson Cooper.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 04:16:35 pm by liana »

RichV

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #176 on: November 18, 2013, 06:05:13 pm »
^ Sis, I actually met Korina a long time ago in a social situation and in fairness, yes she seems nice naman. A little more "genuine" and actually warm & friendly in a social setting than Karen D who I find medyo trying hard and loud and fake in a social setting. And between the two of them, I think Korina is a much better host maybe because I find Karen a lightweight when it comes to more serious topics.

But I was so turned off with Koring's conduct and criticism of AC. And sorry na lang si Koring, I think the public was so angry & frustrated last week and because of her husband, Koring came to represent MANY things that were wrong with the Gov't & Noynoy (the arrogance, lack of accountability, playing the blame game, etc.)


liana

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #177 on: November 18, 2013, 06:37:10 pm »
^ yes sis she's nice naman talaga. I just want to clear some wrong information about her, which during our time from what I know kinakalat ng mga galit kay Korina and those staff who hated her guts and her strong personality. If you work hard and do your job well, wala namang magiging problem kay Ms. K. Unfortunately I haven't met Karen cause when she transferred to ABS nasa ibang dept na ko. Again just want to clear that not all tsismis or BI are true.

Yes na turn-off din naman talaga ako with how she dealt with Anderson Cooper issue. As a veteran journalist she should've handled it better.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 06:50:33 pm by liana »

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #178 on: November 18, 2013, 07:45:20 pm »
Bottom line is that, I did not judge Tita Koring for her mishap with Anderson Cooper (I was turned off and I would like to correct her). Well, tama rin kayo when it comes to comparing her with Karen D. Mas OK pa si Ka Koring when it comes to giving compliments (she also gives personalized gifts pa nga, eh). But I would appreciate it kapag nag-Rated K na lang siya kesa bumalik sa TV Patrol with Kabayan.

She should apologize to Cooper, rather.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Korina Sanchez [Thread 2]
« Reply #179 on: November 18, 2013, 11:22:19 pm »

^^ sobrang unprofessional naman kasi ang ginawa ni Koring.  I think iyan ang mga napapala ng mga taga media na lumalaki ang ulo, feeling nila sobra silang powerful, not realizing limitado parin ang exposure nila when it comes to world media. I-compare mo naman ang pagcover ng CNN sa pagcover ng TV patrol, ang layo kaya.

As for Karen D, oh well, di sila magkalevel ni Korina.  Kay Korina, alam mong may istorya, yun nga lang minsan mapapaisip ka anong vested interest kaya behind it.  Kaso kay Karen D, masasabi ko lang para talaga syang airhead, nag newscaster pa sya, wala talagang laman ang utak. Kahit sa pag interview hindi nakikinig sa sagot ng iniinterview, sinagot nanga tapos yung sunod na tanong eh nasagot na sa first. haynaku. And who could forget pa her interview with Susan Roces na live nung namatay si FPJ.  Palpak din sobra.





 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close