We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@cecilydee Are you also into SAP? I do suggest getting more experience kasi a lot of friends are asking me how the h*ll did I get an offer while wala nag reply sa mga applications nila sa SG. My close friends are not into IT kasi kaya its really hard to get a job if not related to Info tech.
I have stop over kasi sa Singapore, almost 12 hours. Yung nga lang 12 midnight ang dating ko.Okay lang bato go out as early as 6am or 7am? safe ba? gusto ko lang sana punta sa (Merlion Park ba tawag dun?) and walk around. If I'm not mistaken One Fullerton area.How much kaya magtaxi from airport to get there and how long ang byahe?Then flight ko na 12 to Manila.thanks
Sis cecilydee, traumatic din yung experience ko sa pinas na immigration. Nakakainis yung mga immigration officers esp dun sa NAIA 3. Ang daming hinihingi na ipafax daw chuva. Mabuti sana kung may business center and/or wireless internet dun sa airport eh wala naman. Sabi pa ng mga friends ko baka gustong magpabayad. Wala namang problem dito sa SG. Nabibwisit talaga ako kapag dumadaan ako sa immigration sa pinas.