We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Brewing point really rocks...I've worked with those girls. If Im not mistaken, Brewing point is owned by ate Madelle...she's a dancer for the Philippine All-Star which is currently the best and most respectable hip hop dance group in the Phils...they've won back to back international competitions... =)And they're super nice and down to earth...go give it a try, I don't think you'll regret. IDK about you girls but I loooove dancing kahit 2 left feet ako. XD
i enrolled for an unlimited Hip Hop beginners class sa Planet Jupiter i'm so excited na i'll start later
sis may gforce workshop pala sa alabang nung april. sayang nahuli tayo sa balita kainis hehe sayang talaga