watch now

Author Topic: What are your Diet routines?  (Read 35588 times)

BoleynGirl

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2010, 03:35:30 pm »
ano tong nutrimeal? where can we buy this?

big_fat_fiona04

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2010, 10:23:26 pm »
been on a strict diet for about a month now. the results are impressive pero i work out regularly as well. low fat yogurt, fruits (usually about 1 slice of watermelon and half an apple), lots of water, canned tuna (yung solids in water) and 1 slice of whole wheat sugar free bread plus konting low fat mayo. Thats basically what i eat in an entire day.

PerfectSmile

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2010, 02:09:43 pm »
Eat 5 times a day! Breakfast, AM Snack, Lunch, PM Snack, Dinner

My top 5 favorites:

1) healthy brown rice (P51/kilo) --has more fiber and gives you a feeling of being full longer (so even if it's more expensive than white rice, you don't consume much of it). limit yourself to a full cup per meal.

2) kamote (1/2 daily) --it actually contains glutathione (master antioxidant) "one of the healthiest foods on the planet. In addition to countering the effects of secondhand smoke and preventing diabetes, sweet potatoes contain glutathione, an antioxidant that can enhance nutrient metabolism and immune-system health, as well as protect against Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, liver disease, cystic fibrosis, HIV, cancer, heart attack, and stroke."

3) oatmeal --1 serving is only 4 tbsp. (have this as your EVERYDAY am/pm snack).. use brown (muscovado) sugar if you prefer it sweet, then stir in dried fruits (raisins, plums) or chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts) or even fruits like half a mango or a banana per serving. oats are high in beta-glucan content.. think FAT sponge! make this part of your everyday diet.

4) green tea -- choose natural ONLY. not the bottled ones that claim to be natural when it actually contains fructose! green tea can benefits:
-fat fighter
-targets belly fat
-keeps energy stable
-anti-lung cancer
-may stop coloractal cancer
-anti-prostate cancer
-anti-aging
-kills free radicals

5) dark chocolate and red wine -- good for the heart!

SOME TIPS:

1) Make it a habit to READ LABELS --doesn't mean when it's fat free, it's not loaded with fructose or sodium.

2) Go natural --avoid flavored food.. flavored oatmeal, flavored tea, etc. You can always make something bland tasty by adding a lil bit of honey!

3) Avoid fried/breaded/saucy food -- they're high in (bad) fat and sodium! Always go for baked, steamed, broiled, grilled. You can make crispy fish or chicken by taking out the (chicken) skin, roll it in breadcrumbs/sesame seeds and pop it in the turbo broiler! :)

4) Little "dont's" go a long way --dont eat chicken skin or "taba". it may be tiny but if you add it up, you'll really benefit a lot from it in the long run.

5) Eat your vegetables --the darker greens, the better; snack on carrot sticks!

Hope this helps :)

milky_way

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2010, 01:55:52 pm »
nutrimeal in the morning plus zone diet the rest of the day.

just started two weeks ago and after one week of purely ucosana nutrimeal, i lost 1.1kg, 2 inches off my waist and 1 inch of my hips.

doing the zone is more difficult kasi everything is measured.  per meal i'm only allowed 2 blocks of protein, carbs and fat.  one block is roughly 1 oz of chicken breast or seafoods. carbs naman is also 2 blocks pero medyo maraming vegetables while fruits are also in moderation.  1.5 g of fat naman per block.

snacks naman is one block each.  you can't skip meals.

been on this for 3 days and so far hindi naman ako nagugutom.  haven't measured anything yet

rys

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2010, 09:33:29 am »
ako ngayon  super strict diet kasi ayaw maalis ng tummy fats ko...

hehe

may food log ako sa blog ko

blog :)[/center]

may taga check ako ng kinakain ko lolz  (o di ba?  heheh)


hoteamocha

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2010, 02:26:37 am »
i make sure saturday is a sports day.then maggygym na lang anyday i like.I do crunches 10to 15reps before i sleep and after waking up.i avoid chips/pork/chocolates as much as possible.my intakes are usually fruits and veggies together with  eggs/pbutter/and chiken as my protein.

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2010, 01:47:29 am »
i dont eat any kind of meat... only green veggies, oatmeal, salmon, apple, whole wheat bread and sugar free peanut butter

burgundy

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2010, 12:39:12 pm »
1. What kind of diet that you are doing?
I joined Weight Watchers

2. What do you usually eat for diet?
Breakfast: Either a cup of Fiber  One Cereal w/ 1/4 cup Skim Milk, or 1 Cup Oatmeal.  Water lang, no juice. Sometime Coffee, pero no milk, splenda lang.
Mid Day: A cup of Fruit (depende kung anong meron)
Lunch: syempre rice pero 1/2 cup lang, a small piece of meat, then the rest are vegetables hanggang sa mabusog ako. Then water lang to drink.
Dinner: Almost the same with my Lunch, pero I drink Diet Coke instead of water lang.
Then while watching TV sa gabi I feel hungry, I just eat Plain Popcorn (no butter).

3. What are the foods that you are avoiding to eat and why?
I stay away from Pastries, High Fat Dairy Products, Chips, Fried Foods. I still eat fried chicken pero I remove the skin na.

4. How many times do you eat in one day? 6 meals? or do you skip meals so that you will be able to attain your goal?
Depende, but more than 4 times a day. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After Dinner Snack.

5. What made you decide to do the diet?
I just got tired of feeling tired all the time.

6. Were you able to accomplish your goal? How long it was accomplished?
I didnt reached my goal yet, but I am happy with the result. So far I lost 30lbs. It took me 4 months to lose the 30 lbs, pero nag-lay low ako... so I didnt lose anymore but I was able to maintain my weight. :) Naglay-low in a way na I now eat pastries SOMETIMES, Potato Chips SOMETIMES, hehe.

7. Do you feel any temptation to other foods that may affect to your diet? And why?
Oh yes, I have a weakness sa Potato Chips. Ban sa bahay namin ang mga chips, hehe.

8.  How much do you spend for the diet? I mean do you really budget the food that you are going to eat?
I think I spend the same amount of money as before, but now I spend more time planning my meal. Unlike before na pagnagutom eh takbo agad sa Fast Food o kung saan na madali. But now, I need to prepare our meals sa bahay, or really choose the food Im going to order. Example, I still eat Burger pero no cheese and mayo. I still eat fries, pero small na lang at paminsan minsan lang. :P

9. Do you have any suggestions to avoid spending too much money just for the diet? Meaning can you give us tips to make tipid in terms of diet? Like for example instead of buying wheat bread at expensive bakery you can suggest any substitute on it.
To lose weight and keep it off, your diet should be a way of life. Kailangan madali mo itong maiincorporate sa way of living mo. Do not make any  drastic changes na hindi mo kayang i-maintain kasi once you stop and go back sa dati mong gawi eh babalik din lahat ng na-lose mo. In my case, nakakatipid ako kasi less rice na ang kinakain ko, hehe.

10. How does diet affect your body? Do you feel any cravings?
I still crave for Chips, Fried Chicken, Chocolate Cake etc... pero moderation na lang. I remove the skin sa Fried Chicken and I banned Potato Chips and Chocolate Cakes sa bahay namin, hehe.

BTW, I didnt lose the 30lbs just by eating healthy, I also walked 30 minutes 5 days a week. I get off an hour early sa work than my hubby. Instead of just sitting and waiting for hubby after work, I just walked to his work and thats a good 30 minute walk, so paglabas ni hubby sabay na kami sa car pauwi.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 12:43:56 pm by burgundy »

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2010, 10:13:12 am »
1. A mixed of everything. No carbs(except for wheat bread), pesce-pollotarian(no red meat), lemon detox  mix every morning, 3-5 green tea every day
2. What do you usually eat for diet?
Salmon, salad, cod fish, chicken, no processed food
3. What are the foods that you are avoiding to eat and why?
chips, processed foods(canned food), soft drinks...they're artificial and unhealthy!
4. How many times do you eat in one day? 6 meals? or do you skip meals so that you will be able to attain your goal?
3-4 (Lunch, snack(fruits or wheat bread), Dinner, snack again)
5. What made you decide to do the diet?
weight and unhealthy lifestyle!
6. Were you able to accomplish your goal? How long it was accomplished?
Not yet, just 3 weeks for now
7. Do you feel any temptation to other foods that may affect to your diet? And why?
of course.  Whenever I have temptations i just take a handful or a bite of whatever it is, eat it slowly and satisfy my cravings.
8.  How much do you spend for the diet? I mean do you really budget the food that you are going to eat?
Not really, it's just the same as before only buying a difference variant of food


I want to hit the fast-forward button and see my weightloss in the future. LOL

yinandyang

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2010, 10:38:14 pm »
ay gusto ko to may questionaire!

What kind of diet that you are doing?
uhm.. nagbabawas ng rice. if possible, twice lang ako magkanin for an entire day.

What do you usually eat for diet?
salad at oatmeal. fills you up kahit light lang

What are the foods that you are avoiding to eat and why?
maalat, junk food, sweetened juices at softdrinks

How many times do you eat in one day?
3 times pa din. kumbaga, palitan lang yung dinner ng something light

What made you decide to do the diet?
i decided to go on a diet kasi i feel heavy and my clothes dont fit na! i pride on being able to wear some stuff when i was in college pa.

Were you able to accomplish your goal? How long it was accomplished?
well im slowely but surely getting there. i was able to lose 8 pounds already. mga pounds to go before i take off the pressure. awa ng Dyos, di naman bumbalik sa dati timbang ko.

Do you feel any temptation to other foods that may affect to your diet? And why?
oo naman. lalo na chocolates. grabe... masakit sa loob ko to pass up chocs para lang dito pero kapag i give in to choclolates i try to be active such as jogging o basta!

How much do you spend for the diet? I mean do you really budget the food that you are going to eat?
ayos lang naman. i spend on instant oatnmeal and banan and apple.

Do you have any suggestions to avoid spending too much money just for the diet? Meaning can you give us tips to make tipid in terms of diet? Like for example instead of buying wheat bread at expensive bakery you can suggest any substitute on it.

instead of junk food and chocs.. choose fruits na lang.

How does diet affect to your body? Do you feel any cravings?
Ok naman. I dont feel heavy and bloated . And Im happy na bumabalik na ako sa good fit ng clothes ko. I can wear the dtuff na dati halos pumutok ako e ;)

Bottom line talagha kailangan ang disiplina sa katawan at pagkain. Yuin ang pinakamahairap yung motivation at discipline.

sjm2527

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2011, 10:33:01 pm »
1. What kind of diet that you are doing?
BALANCED CARB AND PROTEIN, NO RICE DIET
2. What do you usually eat for diet?
FRUITS, VEGGIES, EGG, FISH AND OATMEAL
3. What are the foods that you are avoiding to eat and why?
PROCESSED FOOD, HIGH IN SUGAR, HIGH IN SALT, BREADS, RICE, SODAS, OILY FOOD, FASTFOOD TAKEOUT
4. How many times do you eat in one day? 6 meals? or do you skip meals so that you will be able to attain your goal?
FIVE
5. What made you decide to do the diet?
IM NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER, AND WE HAVE A 35K CHALLENGE, PARANG BIGGEST LOSER WITH MY FRIENDS
6. Were you able to accomplish your goal? How long it was accomplished?
NEARING TWO MONTHS, IVE LOST 22 PONDS..
7. Do you feel any temptation to other foods that may affect to your diet? And why?
CHOCOLATES, NOODLES, INIHAW NA PORKCHOP BUT I GET TO TASTE THEM, KONTI LANG
8.  How much do you spend for the diet? I mean do you really budget the food that you are going to eat? YES, PRICEY
9. Do you have any suggestions to avoid spending too much money just for the diet? Meaning can you give us tips to make tipid in terms of diet? Like for example instead of buying wheat bread at expensive bakery you can suggest any substitute on it.
I PREPARE MY OWN FOOD
10. How does diet affect to your body? Do you feel any cravings?

IV LEARNED TO TAME MY CRAVINGS NOW, IM MORE ACTIVE AND ENERGETIC THAN BEFORE

curiouschellie

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2011, 09:49:08 pm »
1. What kind of diet that you are doing?
I'm observing, though not strictly adhering to, the Blood Type diet.

2. What do you usually eat for diet?
Plenty of vegetables. Ok lang ang meats, if I am able to know the source much better. I try to avoid breads and should, but don't want to, avoid dairy.

3. What are the foods that you are avoiding to eat and why?
Processed foods, breads, dairy prods. Processed kasi I try to stay away from preservatives, breads and dairy kasi as explained my blood type does have difficulty in processing both.

4. How many times do you eat in one day? 6 meals? or do you skip meals so that you will be able to attain your goal?
Due to my schedule I eat 2x-3x a day.

5. What made you decide to do the diet?
I wanted a holistic approach improving my overall well-being. Sabi nga you are what you eat, it becomes part of and reflects in your appearance, health status, etc. I understand that there are still a lot of research and studies required for this diet but there I believe in the idea that some foods are more compatible to your needs than others (in this instance).

And second, I don't consider this as a "diet" that I will be off of in x weeks or months. I consider this as a lifestyle change that shall be practising from hereon.

6. Were you able to accomplish your goal? How long it was accomplished?
My goal was to lessen hunger cravings and balance my hormones (the latter is purely for aesthetic purposes). I think I am accomplishing both naman.

7. Do you feel any temptation to other foods that may affect to your diet? And why?
Pasta, love pasta pero from what I read discouraged daw sya for me. I try to cook it in the healthiest possible way nalang, with olive oil and fish.

8.  How much do you spend for the diet? I mean do you really budget the food that you are going to eat?
I spend around the same amount but have to shop more often because I incorporate more veggies (short shelf life as I don't have a ref in the boardingn house) in my diet.

9. Do you have any suggestions to avoid spending too much money just for the diet? Meaning can you give us tips to make tipid in terms of diet? Like for example instead of buying wheat bread at expensive bakery you can suggest any substitute on it.

If you're not boarding and have available space, utilize it for an herb or veggie garden. Alam mo na kung saan galing yung kinakain mo tapos syempre may extra effort na mag-alaga kasi alam mong kakainin mo yung bunga ng iyong efforts! And bonus exercise pa yun.

10. How does diet affect your body? Do you feel any cravings?
Rarely, i don't have a sweet tooth naman kaya ok lang saken if I eat sweets just every now and then. I just don't feel as hungry as often recently.  :)

junichi406

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2011, 12:41:02 pm »
^okay yung holistic approach mo  ;D

sandalwood

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2011, 02:17:10 pm »
^^sis, whats your blood type BTW? just in case it's the common O, susundin ko nalang  ;)

bebeloo

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2011, 11:49:39 am »
1. What kind of diet that you are doing?
   rice/pasta at breakfast, bread, oatmeal, and yogurt at lunch, and fruits or salad and oat crackers at dinner.. nuts for snacks or soy chips.
2. What do you usually eat for diet?
   healthy and natural foods
3. What are the foods that you are avoiding to eat and why?
   i hardly remember the last time i drank soda, as much as possible i don't eat pork, processed foods, junk foods, fast foods, im trying to avoid sweets but i can't :(
4. How many times do you eat in one day? 6 meals? or do you skip meals so that you will be able to attain your goal?
   i eat small meals that's why i am eating frequently
5. What made you decide to do the diet?
   healthy living, fear of being fat again
6. Were you able to accomplish your goal? How long it was accomplished?
   i lost 20 kilos of my weight in half a year through crash diet..which is bad :(.. now i just want to lose a pound or two..
7. Do you feel any temptation to other foods that may affect to your diet? And why?
   chocolates! :( can resist them :( dami dito niyan sa office fresh from belgium and france
8. How much do you spend for the diet? I mean do you really budget the food that you are going to eat?
   as much as possible, yung reasonable price lang yung binibili ko
9. Do you have any suggestions to avoid spending too much money just for the diet? Meaning can you give us tips to make tipid in terms of diet? Like for example instead of buying wheat bread at expensive bakery you can suggest any substitute on it.
   sinasabay ko yung diet sa pagtitipid.. pag nagtitipid ako, di ako nakakabili ng food..so less calories hahaha.. ;)
10. How does diet affect to your body? Do you feel any cravings?
   nung nagcrash diet ako, super daming nangyari saken na hindi maganda, and till now parang nagsusuffer pa rin ako kasi parang humina yung memory ko.. ayun :(

fairywinkle79122

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2012, 05:56:00 pm »
no rice diet ako..
 sa tanghali na ako nagigising,wala pa ako exercise kundi yung paggawa lang ng household chores since walang maid..maliit lang yung condo namin kaya konting kilos lang rin..pero pumayat rin ako.

Breakfast/Lunch-combo na kasi late na ako magising
-1 apple/1 slice Banana/1 pc.chicken or 1 slice of Ham--kahit anong meat basta 1 piraso lang.

pag nagutom ako around 2 to 3:00 PM
- half slice ng apple/ 1 slice of bread

basta sa umaga lang ako kakain ng madami,no rice pa rin.pag tanghali na hanggang gabi puro apple na kinakain ko.hinahati-hati ko na lang atleast maka 3 pcs.of apple lang dapat ako/day.

Amina777

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2012, 02:16:01 pm »
1. Go to gym and exercising.
2. As usual, however, I eat not as much as usual at dinner.
3. I don't avoid anything but I eat less especially rice at evening because its calories are pretty high.
4. I eat 3 or 4 times a day. And I don't skip meals.
5. My appearance made me decided to do it. Moreover, my old friends kept saying I got fat.
6. Almost I'm accomplished. It took half a year.
7. None.
8. I spend about 160 bucks for gym and for the foods, I spend nothing special.
9. I can say the only thing. People who can't keep going "need" to spend money for gym. Because there are instructors and they kept one's motivate. This is the necessary money. But for the food, you don't have to buy special things. Why you have to spend money to get extra calories?
10. Totally changed. The body shape of course, and my mind as well. Now I don't go to gym anymore but I can control the calories and I don't feel any suffers to exercise.
I really hate myself when I got fat and I really don't want go back at then. If I turned back, it means I waste my all time and money.

beachgirl

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2012, 08:22:20 pm »
1. What kind of diet that you are doing? - I'm on the paleo diet.
2. What do you usually eat for diet? - I eat meat, eggs, fish, vegetables, fruits and nuts.
3. What are the foods that you are avoiding to eat and why? - I avoid processed foods, sweets, dairy, rice, and cereal.
4. How many times do you eat in one day? 6 meals? or do you skip meals so that you will be able to attain your goal? - I eat when I'm hungry, which means usually about 6 meals a day
5. What made you decide to do the diet? - I joined the paleo challenge at my gym (crossfit mnl)
6. Were you able to accomplish your goal? How long it was accomplished? - My goal was to get leaner and stronger, and I was able to accomplish that. It wasn't only because of the diet, but because of exercise too. It took 1 month for me to accomplish my goal (the challenge was for 1 month only), but I'm still on the diet until today (10 months later).
7. Do you feel any temptation to other foods that may affect to your diet? And why? - Chocolate is my weakness! But treats are allowed naman, and I sometimes make my own chocolate.
8.  How much do you spend for the diet? I mean do you really budget the food that you are going to eat? - I spend about P1,000 a week for meat and veggies.
9. Do you have any suggestions to avoid spending too much money just for the diet? Meaning can you give us tips to make tipid in terms of diet? Like for example instead of buying wheat bread at expensive bakery you can suggest any substitute on it. - I save money by bringing my own food to work.
10. How does diet affect to your body? Do you feel any cravings? - I always feel satiated (not super busog though), and I'm also stronger and leaner. I still crave sweets and sometimes I give in and give myself a break. :)

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2012, 12:42:12 pm »
1. What kind of diet that you are doing?  - High protein, low carb, low sugar, low fat diet.

2. What do you usually eat for diet? - lean meat & fruits

3. What are the foods that you are avoiding to eat and why? - junk food, anything with refined sugar

4. How many times do you eat in one day? 6 meals? or do you skip meals so that you will be able to attain your goal? - three times a day. I never believed in small frequent meals.

5. What made you decide to do the diet?  - I felt fat.

6. Were you able to accomplish your goal? How long it was accomplished?  - Yes. 4 weeks.

7. Do you feel any temptation to other foods that may affect to your diet? And why?  - Yes, of course. I'm human and my self control can be flimsy at times.

8.  How much do you spend for the diet? I mean do you really budget the food that you are going to eat?  - For a week's meal, I spend probably around 4,000php.


9. Do you have any suggestions to avoid spending too much money just for the diet? Meaning can you give us tips to make tipid in terms of diet? Like for example instead of buying wheat bread at expensive bakery you can suggest any substitute on it. - Simply cut out on carbs and unnecessary calories.

10. How does diet affect to your body? Do you feel any cravings? -It actually lessened the cravings for some unknown reasons. It was tough during the first 2 weeks but after that, it becomes a habit na. I make sure I treat myself every no and then din, to avoid bingeing in the future.

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2013, 05:58:53 am »
meal 1 :
choice a - plain cereals, almond milk, banana, raisins, 5 eggs whites OR chicken breasts
choice b - replace cereals with oatmeal on choice a

meal 2: (after workout)
protein shake,  pan grilled or baked chicken breasts or fish, oats and/or whole grains bread, fruits or banana

meal 3:
sandwich composed of whole grains bread + fish or chicken

meal 4 or 5 - same as meal 3

meal 6 (before sleeping) - 5 egg whites, or protein shake

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close