watch now

Author Topic: What are your Diet routines?  (Read 35617 times)

pinkcoyote

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 12:13:44 pm »
^sis, what fruits do you store/ eat? is kamote a fruit, and is it also good diet food, also saba banana..parang yun ang gusto ko kasi i-try, kasi feeling ko yun ang nkakabusog.

to answer..

1. What kind of diet that you are doing?
No rice diet

2. What do you usually eat for diet?
ulam only (meats/beef, fish, veggies), crackers (skyflakes), oatmeal, green tea, lots of water!

3. What are the foods that you are avoiding to eat and why?
rice, fats (animal skin), sweets, fried/ fast food foods, softdrinks

4. How many times do you eat in one day? 6 meals? or do you skip meals so that you will be able to attain your goal?

4-6 times / small frequent meals or snacks

5. What made you decide to do the diet?
i have to.. and im on this with 2 opponents/diet partners/ may prize ang biggest loser after 3 months =)

6. Were you able to accomplish your goal? How long it was accomplished?
so far, wala pa..havent checked my weight..at parang wala pa nman nagbabago sa waistline ko

7. Do you feel any temptation to other foods that may affect to your diet? And why?
tempted to eat burgers and ice cream :(

8.  How much do you spend for the diet? I mean do you really budget the food that you are going to eat?
Hmm.. i don't compute, ill try

9. Do you have any suggestions to avoid spending too much money just for the diet? Meaning can you give us tips to make tipid in terms of diet? Like for example instead of buying wheat bread at expensive bakery you can suggest any substitute on it.
onga noh..magastos magdiet! lately i just bought granola bars and oatmeal snacks na mahal.. =( im planning to buy fresh goods from the market instead, im thinking saba and kamote kaya?

10. How does diet affect to your body? Do you feel any cravings?
hmmm.. normal cravings naman yun..

iwantsalmon

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2010, 09:28:03 pm »
1. What kind of diet that you are doing?
 Low carb diet. If I do need eat pasta or rice, I prefer wheat bread or red rice. I eat a lot of protein ( mostly fish or chicken) and vegetables.

2. What do you usually eat for diet?
Breakfast: soya milk with cilium fiber and saba/corn

Lunch/Dinner: turbo broiled fish or chicken and vegetable meal

Snacks: peanuts, jelly ace, dried fruits ( raisins, mangoes), saba/camote, wheat crackers

3. What are the foods that you are avoiding to eat and why?
I try to avoid deep fried food. Cake, cookies or anything with transfat.

4. How many times do you eat in one day? 6 meals? or do you skip meals so that you will be able to attain your goal?

2 big meals ( breakfast and lunch) and snacks in between or when I get hungry

5. What made you decide to do the diet?
I had my blood checked and my cholesterol was over the limit. it was 220 when normal was below 200. My cholesterol has been steady at 166 for the past 6 months.

6. Were you able to accomplish your goal? How long it was accomplished?
I used to be 183 lbs. I am now 139. I'm still overweight since I'm only 5'0 but atleast not as obese as before.

7. Do you feel any temptation to other foods that may affect to your diet? And why?
Yes, I eat the occassional cupcake, burger, cake once in a while. I have cheat days. And I make sure I pay for it by not skipping my gym/pilates sessions. I run 3K every Monday to Friday too so I am pretty active nowadays.

8.  How much do you spend for the diet? I mean do you really budget the food that you are going to eat?
I bring baon to work. I spend about Php1200 for groceries for  5 working days - this includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. this beats eating out for me.

9. Do you have any suggestions to avoid spending too much money just for the diet? Meaning can you give us tips to make tipid in terms of diet? Like for example instead of buying wheat bread at expensive bakery you can suggest any substitute on it.

What works for me is bringing baon to work. Not eating out. 

10. How does diet affect to your body? Do you feel any cravings?
I've been doing this for quite a while so I'm no longer craving for rice or cakes which I used to eat everyday. If I do crave for something, I buy it and just eat a portion then I give it away. It's a bit wasteful, I know, but I get crazy when I have sudden craving attacks.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 08:21:18 pm by iwantsalmon »

annie19

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2010, 11:05:43 am »
I eat less rice, more on fruits and veggies, and I exercise every morning

Tigershark09

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2010, 06:27:55 am »
i had a health scare that pushed me to diet and exercise for good. i gained almost 40 pounds in the past 4 years and im so lazy to do anything about it until i started having heartburns and acid reflux, symptoms almost similar to a heart attack. hay naku, kaya ngayon i promised myself to lose at least 30 pounds but this time i want to do it naturally. i tried almost everything in the past. slimfast drink, meridia, xenical, 7 day diet, 3 day diet, water diet, liquid diet, 7 day detox, slimming tea, etc. etc. everything was temporary and you get addicted to it and it always has side effects. kaya now what i do:

1. brisk walking 30 mins- 1 hour every morning. kahit -20 degrees dito, i make sure  i go out in the morning and walk. it clears your mind, gives you motivation and its a good start to your day.

2. eat brown toast in the morning. its easy in the stomach and helps me to feel full.

3. i stop drinking coffee and colas because of my acid reflux. just water water water and a little fruit juice if my stomach can take it.

4. i eat more often, and in small quantities di gaya dati na lamon kung lamon at ginugutom ko ang sarili ko :D

5. i do after 5:30 p or after 6:00 p. that means thats my last full meal (dinner). after that when i get hungry, banana na lang or apple. sinasanay ko yung stomach ko sa ganoong routine.

6. exercise again in the evening, at least 30 minutes. i open the youtube and follow the dance exercises there and i do threadmill.

so far so good, i think im losing 3-4 pounds a week and i feel good about myself. i realize that no matter what kind of diet you choose, you have to exercise. that's the only way to go.
i hoping and praying that i'll stick with this until i reach my desired weight.

goodluck to all! 

PinKisH_23

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2010, 12:33:42 pm »
1. What kind of diet that you are doing?
Less of everything.

2. What do you usually eat for diet?
Fruits, green tea, meat parin, more veggies.

3. What are the foods that you are avoiding to eat and why?
I avoid rice na lalo na sa gabi.

4. How many times do you eat in one day? 6 meals? or do you skip meals so that you will be able to attain your goal?

2-3 times a day, smaller servings. Sometimes I skip dinner, itutulog ko nalang since super pagod na ko pagdating ng gabi.

5. What made you decide to do the diet?
I'm turning 30 na this year, I wanted to get pregnant na, and my OB said one of the factors daw ng hirap sa pagconceive is being overweight (actually considered obese na ako).

6. Were you able to accomplish your goal? How long it was accomplished?
Slowly but surely, I started my diet last November 2009, I weighed 220 lbs, the last time I weighed I was at 190 lbs. My goal is to go back to my old weight before I got married, that was 5 years ago and I was around 130 lbs, chubby pero di pa masyadong obese for my height.

7. Do you feel any temptation to other foods that may affect to your diet? And why?
I also have cheat days, super stressful kasi ang work ko, kaya to release tension, mga once a week I have to eat what I want too. I don't overdiet baka maloka ako.

8.  How much do you spend for the diet? I mean do you really budget the food that you are going to eat?
Hmm, I do drink slimming coffee once a week, kasi medyo bumabagal utak ko, so pag day off ko lang sya iniinom. I also take slimming capsules(2 caps a day) and gluta supplements plus vitamin e para di ako masyadong manghina and di mabawasan energy ko kahit less food intake. Medyo magastos pero it's worth it.

9. Do you have any suggestions to avoid spending too much money just for the diet? Meaning can you give us tips to make tipid in terms of diet?
Sa akin kasi expensive ang pagdadiet, minsan medyo mapili na ako sa kinakain ko, siguro para makatipid don't eat too much of everything. 

10. How does diet affect to your body? Do you feel any cravings?
Sometimes may cravings, kumakain parin naman ako, wag lang sobra. I feel a lot lighter compared last year, yung tipong pagbangon ko sa umaga di na masakit ulo ko. Di na kasi ako natutulog ng busog. I feel so much better. I don't deprive myself naman sa food na gusto ko, just don't eat too much. Anything na sobra masama.

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2010, 09:55:40 pm »
After not eating rice and monitoring closely the amount of what I eat after 1year from 128lbs down to 108lbs. I need to go to the gym to remove my flabs.

levy

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2010, 10:02:42 pm »
I came across this awesome and informative blog on losing those extra pounds. It focuses on providing useful, high-quality weight loss tips and tricks. One of the lines that got my attention is when he said that " Losing weight is easy. The biggest issue people face when they get ready to lose weight is they don’t have enough will power." Yes, I want to lose weight but I don't have the will power to do it.  I hope through this blog I can get rid of those extra pounds once and for all.

Check it out here: http://learnhowtoloseweight.net

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2010, 02:26:07 pm »
No rice diet works for me whenever i need to shed a few pounds.

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2010, 02:50:52 am »
I am loving the effect of my singkamas diet.

belletee

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2010, 08:55:18 pm »
I take meal replacement shakes kasi I find it hard to limit food intake lalo na pag masarap, better not to taste it na lang.

angelfire08

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2010, 12:37:54 pm »
1. What kind of diet that you are doing?
I just choose the food I eat and Avoid sugar and softdrinks

2. What do you usually eat for diet?
Brown rice, lots of fruits and Vegies Kamote Crops and Malunggay, wheat bread, super healthy, I drink grean tea every day

3. What are the foods that you are avoiding to eat and why?

Foods containing Sugar and Carbohydrates in white rice and white bread. Softdrinks Big No-No. Sugar makes you crave more.

4. How many times do you eat in one day? 6 meals? or do you skip
meals so that you will be able to attain your goal?


No, I eat a lot

5. What made you decide to do the diet?


To stay healthy and Look younger.

6. Were you able to accomplish your goal? How long it was accomplished?

Yes, Everyday its a habit na

7. Do you feel any temptation to other foods that may affect to your diet? And why?

I don't regulate myself, always in moderation lang

8.  How much do you spend for the diet? I mean do you really budget the food that you are going to eat?
i get to spend like only 300php for my weekly food.

9. Do you have any suggestions to avoid spending too much money just for the diet? Meaning can you give us tips to make tipid in terms of diet?
Malungay ang Talbos ng Kamote super mura lang.
You should eat fruits and vegies, green tea.  Fiber helps to boost up your metabolism

10. How does diet affect to your body? Do you feel any cravings?
 Actually I don't go for diet to trim down, but i don't get fat eversince I include fiber and grean tea to my diet.
Try to Avoid food containing sugar, you wont crave and eat a lot.

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2010, 04:41:18 am »
1. What kind of diet that you are doing?
raw food diet - more fruits and veggies, wheats and cereals

2. What do you usually eat for diet?
I eat fruits for breakfast. A normal meal for lunch and light veggie salad for dinner. I have snacks in between meals which composed of fruits, zero fat yogurt,  fruits juices, fruit smoothies, etc. I only drink green tea and fruit juices and lots of water.

3. What are the foods that you are avoiding to eat and why?
I avoid processed food and food containing high sugar, salt and fat. I seldom eat rice and I don't eat white bread. I don't drink carbonated drinks, alcoholic bev. and coffee either.

4. How many times do you eat in one day? 6 meals? or do you skip meals so that you will be able to attain your goal?
I don't skip meals. I eat 5-6 small meals per day.

5. What made you decide to do the diet?
healthy lifestyle and help me toning down.

6. Were you able to accomplish your goal? How long it was accomplished?
I started this year, I am slowly but surely shedding off some excess pounds and I feel more energetic. I can see some changes in my body, as my muscles begin to get toned and the fatty areas on my body are not flabby as they were before. So I have been on this routine for almost 4 months now.

7. Do you feel any temptation to other foods that may affect to your diet? And why?
Yeah, sometimes when I crave for chocolates and sweets, I eat but in very small amounts [textspeak!].. Satisfy your cravings or else, you will be more tempted to get back on your old diet.

8.  How much do you spend for the diet? I mean do you really budget the food that you are going to eat?
I do groceries once a week.. with fruits and veggies I go to the market almost 2-3x a week. I can estimate that I spend 200NOK on food alone ( 1400php) per week.

9. Do you have any suggestions to avoid spending too much money just for the diet? Meaning can you give us tips to make tipid in terms of diet? Like for example instead of buying wheat bread at expensive bakery you can suggest any substitute on it.
fruits and fresh veggies are always good choices. Plus it's better preparing your baon instead for dining out.

10. How does diet affect to your body? Do you feel any cravings?
I am more energetic and dealing with stress better than before.  I have cravings but i eat only very small portions just to satisfy it. then discipline pa rin [textspeak!]...

mikey_mouse_219

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2010, 09:54:58 am »
i normally weigh around 105-110lbs prior to being a wife and a mom. since i gave birth wala na. my weight won't bulge anymore!

for my new year's resolution i decided to lose weight. andami kona kasing damit na hindi masuot, before i used to wear a small size now its large na :((

what i did is lessen my food intake. i eat heavy breakfast, light lunch quick merienda and no dinner. i also try to avoid sugary foods. i have a sweet tooth pa naman and its hard for me not to eat those desserts talaga! sometimes i get a bite or two na lang.

dinner i hardly eat na din. if i do, just a few spoonful lang to satisfy my craving. i dont want to deny myself of good food. lessen lang. ang hirap naman hindi kumain lalo na kung masarap ang nakahain! :D

so far its working for me. i started around feb na and i've lost 5lbs na rin. although not noticeable yet by others. my husband said my tummy's smaller na daw. :D

my weight loss is slow but im ok with that, as long as i have progress. mahirap yung boom! weight loss of how many lbs agad in a few weeks. scary.

neshyy_0014

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2010, 11:31:08 pm »
1. What kind of diet that you are doing?
 ;D less rice

2. What do you usually eat for diet?
 ;D i usually eat cereal during morning, then normal lunch with veggies and fruits, lots of water.

3. What are the foods that you are avoiding to eat and why?
 ;D junk foods, ice cream, cakes, chocs all sweet foods, mayo, white bread

4. How many times do you eat in one day? 6 meals? or do you skip meals so that you will be able to attain your goal?
 ;D sometimes 2x lang but i'm getting hungry at night so i still eat sometimes

5. What made you decide to do the diet?
 ;D to look good, moreover i want to have more self confidence

6. Were you able to accomplish your goal? How long it was accomplished?
 ;D i'm still on process

7. Do you feel any temptation to other foods that may affect to your diet? And why?
 ;D this is hard yeah as in, it's as if that they are shouting in the cabinet or fridge "kainin mo ko" sigh.

8.  How much do you spend for the diet? I mean do you really budget the food that you are going to eat?
 ;D no i don't budget it but i see to it that i have stock of milk and cereals plus dried fruits

9. Do you have any suggestions to avoid spending too much money just for the diet? Meaning can you give us tips to make tipid in terms of diet? Like for example instead of buying wheat bread at expensive bakery you can suggest any substitute on it.
  ;D instead of drinking l-carnitine juices just drink lots of water it's more helpful to maintain good body figure.

10. How does diet affect to your body? Do you feel any cravings?
 ;D ofcourse it's good coz i'm feeling healthy, sometimes i crave for sweets specially when my bro or sis bring pasalubongs. huhu

rys

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2010, 06:09:48 am »
2 meals a day.

heavy breakfast then early dinner lang. 

persephone

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2010, 10:58:34 am »
Hi GT sisses!  Share ko lang experiences ko re: dieting.

I am no stranger to diets.  I think I did almost every diet there is out there.  When I was in college, I became so obsessed with being slim that I didn't know I was already suffering from anorexia nervosa.  My normal weight is 110-115 lbs. but I dropped to as low as 85 lbs.  Not satisfied with dieting, I also went to the gym every day.  I could say na baliw talaga ako nun.  hehe.

After gaining all the weight back and losing it again, then gaining it back again... I am now a proud (and healthy) mom to a very healthy 3 month-old baby boy.  Based on all my past experiences with losing weight, I learned that the best way is to lead a healthy lifestyle.  Now, I don't deprive myself of food (since I breastfeed), but I do choose what I eat.  I stay away from junkfood while I can (though paminsan-minsan I give in to Marty's chicharon, haha) and soft drinks.  I eat lots of vegetables and fruits, and I eat rice too (I need carbs to do my daily work and chores), but I regulate it.  My exercise now is running -- no, I don't join marathons (yet) since I don't have the time, but every now and then during weekends, isi-singit ko siya sa daily routine ko.  If walang time pumunta sa park or any running track, kahit sa treadmill lang sa gym here sa condo.  At any rate, taking care of my baby is in itself already a workout :D  Most importantly, I drink LOTS of water.  Important 'yan, plus it helps keep your skin healthy and supple.


neshyy_0014

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2010, 10:00:26 pm »
Hi GT sisses!  Share ko lang experiences ko re: dieting.

I am no stranger to diets.  I think I did almost every diet there is out there.  When I was in college, I became so obsessed with being slim that I didn't know I was already suffering from anorexia nervosa.  My normal weight is 110-115 lbs. but I dropped to as low as 85 lbs.  Not satisfied with dieting, I also went to the gym every day.  I could say na baliw talaga ako nun.  hehe.

After gaining all the weight back and losing it again, then gaining it back again... I am now a proud (and healthy) mom to a very healthy 3 month-old baby boy.  Based on all my past experiences with losing weight, I learned that the best way is to lead a healthy lifestyle.  Now, I don't deprive myself of food (since I breastfeed), but I do choose what I eat.  I stay away from junkfood while I can (though paminsan-minsan I give in to Marty's chicharon, haha) and soft drinks.  I eat lots of vegetables and fruits, and I eat rice too (I need carbs to do my daily work and chores), but I regulate it.  My exercise now is running -- no, I don't join marathons (yet) since I don't have the time, but every now and then during weekends, isi-singit ko siya sa daily routine ko.  If walang time pumunta sa park or any running track, kahit sa treadmill lang sa gym here sa condo.  At any rate, taking care of my baby is in itself already a workout :D  Most importantly, I drink LOTS of water.  Important 'yan, plus it helps keep your skin healthy and supple.



oh my, how will you able to manage up to 85lbs sis? actually i'm weighing 110lbs as of the moment and i want to lose weight. huhu i badly need it though they say na hindi naman ako mataba but ofcourse it's my body diba? so i don't like it when i'm touching some fats on my belly. hehe thanks

BoleynGirl

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2010, 03:11:53 pm »
i only eat fruits since january 1 and have 30 minutes of walking and yoga since then...i didn't even gain a single pound during the holidays and lost 2 pounds by just doing so...fruit diet really works...you can only only eat fresh fruits and nuts...

as in no protein supplement? hindi ba masama yun?

Anyway, here's mine:

1. What kind of diet that you are doing?
I eat more fruits now than ever

2. What do you usually eat for diet?
rice for breakfast, fruits for lunch, fruits and milk for dinner

3. What are the foods that you are avoiding to eat and why?
chocolates and cakes (but i cheated the last 3 days..  :-[ ) i'm also trying to avoid starbucks :D

4. How many times do you eat in one day? 6 meals? or do you skip meals so that you will be able to attain your goal?
i don't skip meals.. i eat every after 2-3 hrs.. i read that it helps speed up our metabolism.. yung maya't maya kumakain.. in small amount siempre..

5. What made you decide to do the diet?
 to feel good about myself

6. Were you able to accomplish your goal? How long it was accomplished?
i just started mid-April.. i have not weighed myself so I can't tell pero feel ko pumayat naman ako.. although payat naman talaga ako dtai pa.. mejo heavy lang sa arms kaya gusto ko pa magpapayat..

7. Do you feel any temptation to other foods that may affect to your diet? And why?
yes  :'(

8.  How much do you spend for the diet? I mean do you really budget the food that you are going to eat?
i don't keep track e  :'( but for sure, mas napapagastos ako ngayon

9. Do you have any suggestions to avoid spending too much money just for the diet? Meaning can you give us tips to make tipid in terms of diet? Like for example instead of buying wheat bread at expensive bakery you can suggest any substitute on it.
instead of buying fruits fr sandwich guy, sa groceries na ko parati bumibili.. i get to save mga 30-40 pesos..

10. How does diet affect to your body? Do you feel any cravings? oh the cravings never go :D

Minakichu

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2010, 09:36:51 pm »
No rice, I try to eat before 6, take diet supplements and lots of water! No softdrinks

lilmissme

  • Guest
Re: What are your Diet routines?
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2010, 07:07:28 pm »
nutrimeal shakes + usana essentials = diet!

yung nutrimeal kasi nakakatanggal [textspeak!] ng gutom, as in [textspeak!] mga officemate ko pag uminom nito ang hyper nila kahit walang pahinga at walang kain, wala ring hangover kahit uminom ka, tas naglose talaga sila ng weight! medyo mahal lang talaga, pero ang dami na rin kasi nilang natry na products na nasayang lang din pera nila. ito lang talaga yung nagustuhan nila kasi nakakapayat na, nakaka-boost pa ng energy at immune system!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close