We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^chinese ba yung doctor ng mommy mo? yun kasing tumitingin sa akin chinese. actually, hindi pa nga ako nakakabalik sa kanya simula noong last check up ko.
I was also diagnosed with gallstone last month. I had 4 attacks na. Nagpa ER na din ako once. We did absominal ultrasound, showed i have 1 gallstone. .99cmIm trying the gallstone flush. I tried it once last week. And im doing it again. Second set. Hopefully it would work. With lots and lots of prayers. Nothing is impossible naman. My second set of gallstone flush will end tomorrow, saturday. Then I will have my abdominal ultrasound ulit next week to see if na clear na. But im claiming it! Our mightly Lord will heal me in Jesus name! Amen!