We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello mga sis. I will be having an over night layover in Narita-Tokyo. I will be arriving at 4pm and flying out to Manila the following day at 6pm. Would it still be possible to take a day trip to Central Tokyo? Ang plan ko is to check-in at any hotel around Central Tokyo, then Raponggi at night and a lil stroll around the city. The following day naman ikot ikot lang sana like Tokyo tower, Sensoji temple Shinjuku garden, Imperial palace. Sa tingin nyo kaya yon kung magstart ako 6AM til 4PM.? Ano ba ang magkakalapit na attractions. I just wanna experience Tokyo even for just one day. Any inputs please. TIA
^^narita airport mismo may uniqlo & muji...