watch now

Author Topic: what do you do during weekends?  (Read 59978 times)

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #300 on: May 12, 2017, 02:38:04 pm »
For a change, I want to do something different with my kids.  Normally I just go to the church and mall.  Sobrang typical it's getting a bit boring.

iam_me

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #301 on: May 12, 2017, 03:04:24 pm »
dahil sa special day ko, i pampered myself  ;D

NeilRudecat

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #302 on: May 22, 2017, 09:47:32 am »
Saturday
  Morning:  Magjogging o Swimming sa Pool
  Afternoon: Maglaba (Magkula at magkusot...minsan magpapa-laundry)
Sunday
  Magsimba

sexykhuletzky

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #303 on: May 22, 2017, 04:29:26 pm »
Pag wala lakad, bahay lang. Tulog, kain, nood series, basa ng kung ano ano. And laba at linis ng room pala. 😎

RicaVar

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #304 on: May 26, 2017, 07:05:33 pm »
minsan nag iinvite ng friends sa condo tapos tamang swimming since summer naman ngayon.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #305 on: May 29, 2017, 06:44:56 am »
Saturday- grocery and windown shopping with hubby
Sunday- Went to church

unicorn_ChicMD

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #306 on: May 29, 2017, 07:51:33 am »
Saturday- chill, pasyal or mall, movie, househopping sa friends, long ride
Sunday- church and chillax

iam_me

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #307 on: May 29, 2017, 10:05:54 am »
general cleaning ng haus  :)

foxyhauteur

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #308 on: May 29, 2017, 10:11:00 am »
Saturdays - anticipated/vigil Mass, groceries, shopping (sometimes), movies
Sundays - bahay lang

iloveChristmas

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #309 on: June 01, 2017, 10:00:21 pm »
Netflix, ice cream with kids, food trip and movie date with kids and hubby. Biking at the park with kids :)

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #310 on: July 08, 2017, 10:22:52 am »
Spending time with the shelter dogs. It's a workout and therapy na rin. Stress reliever and plus Iam an animal lover:)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #311 on: July 08, 2017, 03:03:15 pm »
^ really sis?
Parang pag ginawa ko to, ma-sad lang ako lalo, like I would think I hope they can find foreverhome soon T_T


sundriedpotato

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #312 on: July 22, 2017, 07:31:28 pm »
I have work on Saturdays from lunch until early evening. I try to workout in the morning.
On Sundays, I binge eat, binge watch and cross stitch :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #313 on: July 22, 2017, 07:52:18 pm »
I'm based in Qatar and unfortunately isa lang ang day off, Husband on the other hand, is lucky enough to have two/weekly. We usually spend Thursday nights, either having our cheat meal dinners, drinking with friends, going to the mall to watch movies, have dinner or shop. We go to clubs inside hotels pag midweek naman, for Ladies' nights and special occasions. On the exact day ng day off ko, I try to be as productive as I can with chores, we cook descent meals from breakfast to lunch, have light snacks, usually no dinners na, and part na ng routine pag Friday ang walking and running on parks and plyo workout indoors. There's nothing much to do here sa Qatar, in a year magagawa and mapupuntahan mo na lahat since it's a small country, so after that paulit ulit nalang. Maiiba lang if ever may bagong mall, or may parties na pupuntahan, Netflix and series binge watching is part of our daily routine naman na.

jamimi29

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #314 on: August 09, 2017, 12:17:44 am »
Matulog ng mahabaaaa! Kasi sa aminin naman natin na hindi tayo nakakatulog ng maayos kapag weekdays/working days lalo na sa field of work ko. I am an IT programmer and sobrang hindi ako nakakatulog ng sapat kapag weekdays. haha.

Tapos shempre, spend quality time with my boyfriend. <3

Kapag Sundays naman, spend quality time with my family <3

Sobrang kulang talaga ang 2 days lang na weekend. :-( HAHA

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #315 on: August 18, 2017, 11:09:13 am »
Weeekend is most of the time my busiest days.

I join bazaars  and if not I am in full fragrance production
if i get lucky  monday will be my rest day. ha ha ha!

But would love to lounge around, spend quality time with hubby and daugher.
watch UK series with them.

iambelle1

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #316 on: August 21, 2017, 03:30:47 pm »
clean the house go out with my love na si JK.

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #317 on: August 22, 2017, 09:15:33 am »
Saturday: I spend this day training - be it at a Crossfit box, a Spartan gym, or just a regular gym. I do my chores/errands in the afternoon so I can relax on Sundays.

Sunday: Already up by the crack of dawn for easy long runs, followed by breakfast with my running buddies. I go to church after a nice warm shower then spend the rest of the day reading. Sometimes, I meet up with friends for dinner. But I avoid staying out late in case I want to run early Monday morning.

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #318 on: August 22, 2017, 09:36:25 am »
Bilis lumipas ng weekend. Kumain-Nanood ng tv- Natulog-Kumain-Nanood ng tv-Natulog. Paggising ko Monday na 😱

Tray

  • Guest
Re: what do you do during weekends?
« Reply #319 on: August 22, 2017, 10:47:30 am »
I always plan to do so much things but end up staying in bed hahaha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close