watch now

Author Topic: CONZACE  (Read 405805 times)

YanieLavigne

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #200 on: September 08, 2012, 06:06:36 pm »
Hi mga sis! I'm 14 years old lang. It is okay to take this conzace vitamin? I have acne prone skin. And i want to take this vitamin coz i want to get rid of acne. it is safe? I think Im too young for this vitamins. Because it has 5,000 IU of vitamin A. and it's too high for me.. What do you think mga sis? THANK YOU SO MUCH SA PAGSAGOT :-*

agape

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #201 on: September 10, 2012, 01:13:39 am »
For acne try nyo cream sa face like zinc oxide + calamine (allergy/inflammation) like Calmoseptin, its only 35 sa mercury, small sachet. that's what my sis-in-law does.

butterflycuddles02

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #202 on: September 23, 2012, 04:42:02 am »
ok saken yung conzace :) nabawasan na mga pimples ko :) i have 2 boxes pa ng conzace, hindi ko yata ito mauubos and mako-consume lahat and sa jan 2013 na yung expiry.. waahh.. what to do :(

omneecka

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #203 on: September 23, 2012, 09:20:44 am »
^ibenta mo sis kc s taas ng dosage ng conzace, its not advisable to take it everyday, should be every other day as per my doctor. :)

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #204 on: September 23, 2012, 10:44:51 am »
i'm taking this primarily to boost my immune system as per my doctor's prescription since I have colds every month (can you imagine that?!) since I've entered grad school. Apparently, the stress is taking its toll on my health so there.

I'm supposed to take it once daily.

Hope it works.

Tonight is my day 2. :)

notedthoughts

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #205 on: September 24, 2012, 12:26:23 pm »
I can attest to the himbing tulog effect nya. I'm kind of insomniac and most of the time ambabaw ng tulog ko, like feeling ko nakapikit lang ako. Pero nung nag-take ako nito, sarap ng tulog ko. I can say it's a quality sleep. I feel well rested when I take this in the evening before sleep, parang most of the time an hour after I had my dinner. So far, maski naman magandang tulog sa gabi ang effect nya sa gabi, di ko naman naramdaman na antukin ako pag umaga saka maaga pa din ako nagigising. It didn't disrupt my body clock naman kasi I work at 7AM. Sobrang nagustuhan ko yung quality sleep effect nya kasi because of that, I feel energized the whole day saka I feel na nakapag-recharge and regenerate ng maayos ang body because of the quality sleep.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 12:28:07 pm by notedthoughts »

tey_roch19

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #206 on: September 24, 2012, 02:13:02 pm »
user din ako nito. and yes, maganda din ang effect sa kin. di na ko sakitin. plus di gumanda din skin ko.. since nagtake ako nito  ;)

cocacola

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #207 on: September 26, 2012, 06:13:40 pm »
I have heard from my nurse mom that vitamin A isn't safe (I think "toxic" was her term), lalo na pag high dosage. Ang safe form daw ng vit.A is beta carotene. Is this true? Gusto ko dati itry to kaso my mom keeps me from buying! hehe!

notedthoughts

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #208 on: September 26, 2012, 06:55:29 pm »
hindi naman siguro irerecommend ng manufacturer ng Conzace at iaapprove ng BFAD ang once a day dosage if it will result to an overdose of any of its vitamin content, don't you think? Of course anything you take in excess of what's recommended, then yun ang overdose.

hotmom

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #209 on: September 26, 2012, 08:06:52 pm »
ang ginagawa ko dito every other day ko tinitake ...

chublove

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #210 on: October 24, 2012, 05:30:33 am »
I take this in combination with B-complex, ayos naman.

agape

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #211 on: November 25, 2012, 02:52:39 am »
Meron yata promo ang Conzace sa Watson's

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #212 on: November 25, 2012, 07:16:12 am »
i have a doctor prof before who "promotes" conzace to us. mas okay daw to compared to centrum kasi centrum sure as hell have a lot of vitamins and minerals pero think gaano kakonti yun di ba, kasi pinack sila sa certain mg of capsule/tablet. so parang wala lang din daw kasi the body needs a certain amount. compared to conzace, na mas kokonti pero it has enough quantity of each vitamin/mineral para mag-"matter" sa body natin.  ;)

i dont know if he's promoting kasi he gets benefits from conzace or what pero ayun nga. haha.  :)

niixiie

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #213 on: November 27, 2012, 05:07:26 pm »
magkano ba per box neto mga sis? and ilang aso isang box? TIA

mayger03

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #214 on: January 02, 2013, 08:05:06 pm »
Chasing your supplement with a glass of milk may also help prevent an upset stomach. If you have frequent bellyaches after taking your supplement, take it with a glass of milk to see if it prevents or relieves a sour stomach in your particular situation. :)

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/545116-can-i-take-a-multivitamin-with-milk/#ixzz2GoqD9Blj

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #215 on: January 02, 2013, 08:22:07 pm »
madami kame nito (binili ng sister ko) i want to try pero baka tumaba ako hehe. i hope not! :)

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #216 on: January 02, 2013, 10:15:36 pm »
Pwede ba bilin ito ng per tablet/capsule lang?

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #217 on: January 03, 2013, 10:25:38 am »
^ i think pwede. kasi yung stocks namin naka individual foil lang not in bottle hehe

iampennylane

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #218 on: January 03, 2013, 10:43:23 am »
Magkano na Conzace ngayon?

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: CONZACE
« Reply #219 on: January 03, 2013, 10:44:43 am »
^ 12.40 sa medexpress :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close