watch now

Author Topic: Your Favorite Masks  (Read 160304 times)

prettydefined

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #320 on: July 21, 2015, 06:28:58 am »
Meron ba nakagamit na nung clay mask ng St. ives before? :) Naalala ko sya bigla. Parang wala na sya sa market ngayon.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #321 on: July 21, 2015, 07:28:55 am »
Miracle Powder - Esme Organics
Aztec Clay
Dream Love Masque - Natura Organics
Gold Mask -BN
detox mask - ONO


I will be trying the  Bohemian Fango Mud from Eden's Paradise when it arrives.

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #322 on: July 21, 2015, 07:48:32 am »
^^ I used to love St. Ives products kahit magka pimples ako dati.
Smelled good!

Meron pa bang St. Ives?

oigwin

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #323 on: July 21, 2015, 09:21:11 am »
Best mask used so far are cheapies from Watsons (My Beauty Buffet). Pero gusto ko talaga subukan sana My Beauty Diary masks, kaso di ko alam kug meron dito sa Pinas.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #324 on: July 22, 2015, 01:39:38 am »
Watsons Radiant and Brightening Moisturising Mask (P39) - cheap, smells really good, has a lot of essence, my face looks bright and really smooth

Watsons Camellia Callus Cell Vitamin F Facial Mask (P69) - still budget-friendly, relaxing scent, has a cooling sensation, super soft skin!

Etude House I Need You, Tea Tree! Mask Sheet (P58) - has a cooling effect, smoother skin after using

Purederm Aloe Collagen Mask (P59.75) - I love the cute packaging, non-sticky essence, has collagen which is really good for the skin, makes my skin glowing and fresh

oigwin

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #325 on: July 22, 2015, 08:23:02 am »
^ You made me want to try PureDerm. Will report once I've used it.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #326 on: July 23, 2015, 02:44:47 am »
Anyone know a good hydrating mask? :)

ok din if DIY..

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #327 on: July 23, 2015, 04:47:01 am »
@oigwin I hope you'll love the effect too! It's still one of my fave facial masks :)

@minatay91 Hi sis! Aside from Purederm, you might want to try Etude House Skin Note Calming Face Hydrogel Mask or Tony Moly I'm Real Rice Mask Sheet Clear Skin. I'm into Korean products since ang gaganda naman kasi talaga ng skin nila hehe

prettydefined

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #328 on: July 23, 2015, 06:09:08 am »
^^ I used to love St. Ives products kahit magka pimples ako dati.
Smelled good!

Meron pa bang St. Ives?

Sis I'm still using the apricot scrub. :) Hindi na ako makakita nung mineral clay mask nila. Sarap pa naman sa face nun. :)

oigwin

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #329 on: July 23, 2015, 09:37:41 am »
Have you tried My Beauty Diary? I am also eyeing those but since they're hard to find here I'm not that motivated.

Of all the Korean branded masks I found EH masks the best. I never tried any hydrogels, though because of the price.

snix

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #330 on: July 23, 2015, 12:05:32 pm »
My favorite mask remains to be the queen helene mint julep mask. Been using it for a very long time. Used to be yung aztec healing clay and this was better imo because it gave you the options of what to mix it with but I found it to be such a hassle to mix it.

Mint julep has been a staple and whenever zi have a few pimples, I do spot treatment and it dries up quickly.

It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean, no glowing effect nga lang. As for mositurizing masks naman, I love the purederm brand.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #331 on: July 23, 2015, 01:01:44 pm »
^ Thanks sis! purederm is found lang po sa watsons, correct?

Parang takot ako magtry korean brands ever since Skinfood na hindi maglagay ng ingredients but I'll try them..

May fragrance ba yung purederm at etude?

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #332 on: July 23, 2015, 02:29:37 pm »
I love the watson's masks. Makakapal yung sheet.

May napanood ako sa isang korean beauty yt channel na ang ginagawa niya is put a layer of honey in sa mukha then put the sheet mask. I tried it twice na, okay naman. Mas glowing.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #333 on: July 23, 2015, 02:59:52 pm »
Still aztec indian healing clay pag sinipag to mix with milk. Any korean sheets masks when tamad.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #334 on: July 23, 2015, 03:09:50 pm »
Okay sana yung aztec healing clay mask kaso sobrang hassle sa pag mix. I'm very clumsy pa naman  :'(

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #335 on: July 23, 2015, 04:12:18 pm »
Sa mga gumagamit ng BN Gold mask, madali ba i mix? Madali din ba i rinse?
Yun aztec clay mask daw kasi ang hirap i rinse

prettydefined

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #336 on: July 23, 2015, 06:11:33 pm »
My favorite mask remains to be the queen helene mint julep mask. Been using it for a very long time. Used to be yung aztec healing clay and this was better imo because it gave you the options of what to mix it with but I found it to be such a hassle to mix it.

Mint julep has been a staple and whenever zi have a few pimples, I do spot treatment and it dries up quickly.

It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean, no glowing effect nga lang. As for mositurizing masks naman, I love the purederm brand.

Sis where can I buy Queen Helene and Mint Julep?

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #337 on: July 23, 2015, 06:41:21 pm »
^ if i may sis, sa healthy options. Iisa lang queen helene mint julep. The other one is aztec healing clay. 320 lang ata qhmj

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #338 on: July 23, 2015, 08:05:24 pm »
Sa mga gumagamit ng BN Gold mask, madali ba i mix? Madali din ba i rinse?
Yun aztec clay mask daw kasi ang hirap i rinse

You just have to rinse it with warm water. Messy lang pag-rise pero I never had a hard time taking it off my face.

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Masks
« Reply #339 on: July 23, 2015, 08:56:21 pm »
^pwede ba sya i rinse sa shower? Tutulo ba sya sa katawan?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close