watch now

Author Topic: The Best Night Cream  (Read 62023 times)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2011, 11:42:45 pm »
Olay Night Cream kasi affordable.he!he!

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2011, 12:06:42 am »
SK-II Skin Signature.

xiansmom

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2011, 12:20:35 am »


nivea soft moisturizer
lang gamit ko sagabi

 

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2011, 08:19:28 pm »
I'm going to use Vitacreme B12 as a night cream starting tonight. I hope it does not break me out or cause any allergic reaction. :)

gold

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2011, 09:07:56 am »
sunblock ang ginagamit kung night cream maganda ang effect

anawnda

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2011, 09:17:54 am »
intense live repair snail cream from tony moly :)

lhyza cute

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2011, 12:15:28 pm »
New discovery! Eskinol Ageless Night Cream!

Mura lang siya pero lightweight and moisturizing. feeling ko ang ganda ko pagkagising. Nawala pati yung lines sa side ng nose ko after just a couple of nights use. I LOVE THIS!


sis..magkano yang eskinol Ageless night cream??thanks sis..


taleebin

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2011, 09:38:46 pm »
@gold serious ka sis? Bakit sunblock?

indogotricia

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2011, 10:04:15 pm »
ponds cold cream lang ang hiyang ako na night cream..

pomegranate

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2011, 11:26:10 am »
^^ same reaction

@gold, what brand?

lhyza cute

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2011, 03:46:57 pm »
chi chun su sa gabi lang..haha...affordable eh..:)

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2011, 04:54:39 pm »
^^me din Sis yan reaction pero sabi naman there's no harm in using a moisturizer with SPF content if you are not sensitive with that.

Kaso some people have trouble with sunscreens clogging pores or are otherwise sensitive to them.  Ako I don't think I would have a problem with that, but personally, I prefer a richer moisturizer and I want my skin to breathe at night. 

I am going to try the regenerist as soon as I finish the OTE night cream. Or maybe buy now and use alternately with OTE.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 06:49:18 pm by Myealexis21 »

toodee

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2011, 05:20:14 pm »
for those who have dry skin, I swear by Clarins hydraquench :)

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2012, 12:00:33 am »
Nivea Soft
La Mer


xxx

Foxyness

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2013, 12:18:30 am »
Neutrogena hydroboost water gel! Sooo refreshing, mild and not sticky.. I could feel na hydrated ang skin ko the next day!  ;) ;D ❤❤❤ 👍

nikka04

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2013, 01:28:27 pm »
Sense night renewal cream! The bessttt! :) recommended to! Habang tumatagal na ginaganit ko, parang lalong gumaganda skin ko, nawawala pa pimples and pimple marks :) sobrang smooth sa skin, kinis talaga! Lalo pa pag gising!

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2013, 02:13:31 pm »
GNC vitamin c cream. HG. years ko na ito gamit.

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2013, 02:33:49 pm »
olay pa din gamit ko, kasi anti aging, saka hiyang ako :)

rjade

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2013, 07:14:44 pm »
I heard maganda daw yung Eskinol Ageless Night Cream. Mga sis, im new here... Can
Ask u for advice, i need to set a beauty regimen, face and body. Do you have any suggestion? Like best bath scrub and soap to use, and after body lotion.

Doink!

  • Guest
Re: The Best Night Cream
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2013, 09:36:57 pm »
^ I tried La Mer but I didn't like it on my skin. It felt really sticky & heavy,maybe because oily na ang skin ko to begin with. It was really disappointing :( When I got the sample size, it felt fine Pero when I started using it regularly, it wasn't what I expected it to be... Lesson learned...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close