We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Anyway, I like Toni pero medyo off yung pagbuking nya sa John Prats-Rachelle Anne Go breakup. Kasi naman it's none of her business, well not unless she asked their permission first.
I like Toni coz I believe she's one of the very few sensible people in showbiz, and talented at that. Medyo na-off lang ako sa pag-divulge nya about JP and RAG break-up which is inappropriate to be coming from someone who's not involved. Unless she had the clear permission from both to announce it in their behalf, she had no business announcing it on TV. Things like break-ups kasi eh very touchy issue, me pain na kasama, not only between the 2 people, but everyone around them like family and friends. So it's not something you just spill nonchalantly, with tidbits pa about how JP seem to be interested with Bianca. That's really a lapse in judgment on Toni's part, and to make it worse, instead of being apologetic, medyo naging mayabang pa yung dating nung pinagtanggol nya sarili nya. And branding it as an OPINION, was a jaw-dropping statement coming from her! Need I say that Opinion and an Observation are two different things?