watch now

Author Topic: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?  (Read 166618 times)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #160 on: December 30, 2010, 10:39:45 pm »
My children really enjoyed our trip to Museo Pambata.  They especially loved the aquarium, bahay kubo and fire truck, and of course, the reading room.  We're going back soon on a Saturday so we can attend a story-telling session. :)

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #161 on: January 01, 2011, 12:29:05 pm »
hey, this sounds interesting!  does it have entrance fee, sis?  later, we'll watch the dolphin show in araneta.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #162 on: January 01, 2011, 05:58:12 pm »
^ P100, P80 for senior citizens and P50 for Manila residents

lenieliam

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #163 on: January 02, 2011, 09:33:59 pm »
we love to go to trinoma's cinema area kasi di gano matao.  my baby loves to walk and roam around there while we sit and have coffee or ice cream.  walang bayad, pero masaya na si baby ko kasi malaki natatakbuhan nya :-)

em_cee

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #164 on: January 03, 2011, 10:33:21 am »
Mukhang fun yun bagong Candy Factory play area sa SM North Edsa. Kaya lang I find it expensive.  But nevertheless, I will bring my son there.  Lagi nya tinitignan yun mga tarpaulin ads.  I'm sure he'll enjoy it there with mommy! :)

DV

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #165 on: January 05, 2011, 06:24:01 pm »
hey, this sounds interesting!  does it have entrance fee, sis?  later, we'll watch the dolphin show in araneta.

How was the dolphin show?  Maganda ba?  I'm still debating whether we should take our daughter there.  Galit kasi ang animal rights activists.  May point naman sila that dolphins should belong in the wild, but at the same time, parang zoo rin yan.  We've taken our daughter to zoos kasi educational naman.  I guess since extended yung dolphin show, why not support it.  Hay, I'm confused.

kristetay

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #166 on: January 05, 2011, 07:31:05 pm »
does anyone know until when yung fountain show sa luneta?

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2011, 10:04:35 am »
How was the dolphin show?  Maganda ba?  I'm still debating whether we should take our daughter there.  Galit kasi ang animal rights activists.  May point naman sila that dolphins should belong in the wild, but at the same time, parang zoo rin yan.  We've taken our daughter to zoos kasi educational naman.  I guess since extended yung dolphin show, why not support it.  Hay, I'm confused.

sorry for the very late response.  Dolphin show was so-so.  The host was energetic but it was obvious that he doesn't know anything about dolphins and sea lions.  My daughters were excited at first but after around 30 min, they got bored.  And so did my husband and me.

Stellar27

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2011, 10:13:31 am »
went to Nuvali sta rosa. nalokah mga anak ko mag feed ng kois fishes:) ang saya, pati kami ni husband nag enjoy. di naman masyado magastos kasi 15/plastic ng feeds. ;)

DV

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2011, 02:39:40 pm »
^^So the show lasted for more than 30 mins.  Sana hindi ganun katagal para short and sweet at hindi masyadong pagod ang dolphins.

Anyway, I took my daughter to the Ninoy Aquino Parks & Wildlife recently.  The weather was really nice for a visit to the park; it was a little cloudy and breezy.  We went there for the zoo but when we got there, we were informed that it was closed so we just went for a walk.  We did see some eagles na nasa opposite side ng zoo (near Quezon Ave gate).  Malinis naman ang surroundings pero wala na yung playground at pawikan that I used to visit as a child.  The park's nice and quiet, a good place to relax.

Pretty_ava

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #170 on: January 22, 2011, 03:48:27 am »
how much po ang entrance fee sa funranch and Ark avilon zoo?

Planning to visit the place sa feb, i'm sure magugustuhan ni ava dito?

and hindi ba mahirap humanap ng Taxi cab dito, wala kaming car eh.

TIA!

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #171 on: January 22, 2011, 04:07:24 am »
Really glad at may ganitong thread dito, this weekend we are looking of going to either of the places :

Manila Zoo

Planetarium

Luneta (for a change naman, but not sure depende sa dami ng tao)

Museo Pambata

Nakakasawa at magastos kasi pag puro mall ang family bonding namin at least if sa mga ganitong places may matutunan pa sila.



em_cee

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #172 on: January 22, 2011, 02:30:31 pm »
I will bring my son to Museo Pambata tomorrow.  I hope ma-appreciate na ng 4 yr old ko. Ako ang excited, coz I haven't been there. ;D

billy

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #173 on: January 22, 2011, 08:36:20 pm »
Bagong ayos nga raw ba ang Children's Playground? I saw it briefly sa Mel & Joey.

Nuna

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #174 on: January 23, 2011, 03:11:00 am »
hmm.. mageenjoy na kaya ang 2 yrs old sa museo pambata? :)

DV

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #175 on: January 23, 2011, 11:08:31 pm »
^Yes.  We took our daughter there when she was less than 2 yo and she had a blast!

This weekend, we went to the Philippine Science Centrum.  It's like Museo Pambata, though not as nice pero pwede na.  OK na alternative for QC or Marikina residents.  What I really liked about this place was the Van De Graaff Generator.  I don't think Museo Pambata has one.  I was the one who tried it out.  Fun!  ;D


Tip pala if you/your child needs to go to the bathroom (here I go with the bathrooms again; I always check the toilets when we go to these kiddie places), go to the one outside the Science Centrum.  The one inside (the ladies' room at least) was not very clean, maybe because may nakasabay kaming nag-field trip.  Anyhow, the toilets near the gate are clean.





DV

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #176 on: January 23, 2011, 11:18:12 pm »
how much po ang entrance fee sa funranch and Ark avilon zoo?

Planning to visit the place sa feb, i'm sure magugustuhan ni ava dito?

and hindi ba mahirap humanap ng Taxi cab dito, wala kaming car eh.

TIA!

Ark Avilon Rates


Fun Ranch walang entrance fee; you have to pay lang per ride or if your child wants to play at Active Fun.



Regarding transpo, hindi gaanong daanan ng mga taxi; you may have to wait for someone riding one na papasok sa compound.  Pero hindi naman siguro ganoon kadalang kasi may call center near the place and you can walk to SM Hypermart; I think mas maraming taxi dun.


k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #177 on: January 24, 2011, 12:48:08 am »
How was the dolphin show?  Maganda ba?  I'm still debating whether we should take our daughter there.  Galit kasi ang animal rights activists.  May point naman sila that dolphins should belong in the wild, but at the same time, parang zoo rin yan.  We've taken our daughter to zoos kasi educational naman.  I guess since extended yung dolphin show, why not support it.  Hay, I'm confused.

In fairness, ang panget nga ng dophin show at saka sobrang kawawa yung mga dolphins,may sugat na sila sa ilalim. Sobrang sayang ang pera. Hay naguilty tuloy ako sa pagwatch namin nito kasi sobrang naka kaawa yung mga animals sa show. sobrang liit pa ng pool para galawan ng maayos. Bad judgement on my part, : ( !

em_cee

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #178 on: January 24, 2011, 09:13:27 am »
Bagong ayos nga raw ba ang Children's Playground? I saw it briefly sa Mel & Joey.
Are you referring to Museo Pambata's playground?  No, it's not in good condition.  My son did enjoy running around the newly renovated science room and pretend play at the Pamilihang Bayan.   We enjoyed the My Body room.  Overall, it's more on visual enjoyment for my son, he doesn't know how to read pa and he is not curious enough to learn many of those things. 

billy

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #179 on: January 24, 2011, 12:19:37 pm »
^The one in Rizal Park

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close