watch now

Author Topic: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?  (Read 166450 times)

socxymom

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2010, 09:04:59 am »
My son wants to go fishing.  Where do we go? Mas maganda if we can bring our catch home or have it cooked there, too. 

if within the metro lang,you can try sa la mesa ecopark..pwede kayo mag fishing dun and at the same time you can have a lots of other activities there with the kids...you can also try sa orchidarium pwede din mag fishing dun and paluto nyo na din dun if you want...

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2010, 09:05:29 am »
you can feed fish in nuvali.  don't know if you can actually catch and take them home.

eeyore5147

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2010, 09:14:18 am »
For fishing, you can go to island cove.

hapee mamee

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2010, 10:08:41 am »
Yes, we did try catching fish at Island Cove. Pero super tagal na namin mag-wait, wala pa rin. Di kami patient. Nag-order na lang kami ng food right from the menu na lang hehe.

em_cee

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2010, 01:19:21 pm »
Thanks sa replies, mga sis.  We might try going to Orchidarium first.  It's easier and nearest to go.  Have you tried fishing there?  Mahal ba magpaluto? I am excited! :)

DV

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2010, 01:24:58 pm »
Where's Orchidarium located?

em_cee

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2010, 01:50:14 pm »
^ sis DV, sa Luneta.


em_cee

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2010, 01:58:08 pm »
Mga sis.  Ask ko pala if Orchidarium is open on Sundays? What time? I remember a few years ago it was closed to public.  I tried searching but there is no recent articles about it.  Have you been there recently?  Even if it's within the Metro, I want to be sure na it's open when we get there.  Sayang din biyahe and yaw ko madisappoint anak ko. Thanks thanks.

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2010, 03:15:29 pm »
i wanna share my discovery last weekend.  have you ever been to austin's land in tom's world in galleria?  it's a nice and cheaper alternative to play schools like dave's.  entrance for 30 min is only 6 tokens = P30.00.  The entire place is padded so safe sya.  may mga ball pools, electric see-saw, etc.  it's smaller than most playschools pero it's good na for me kasi the other play schools are uber expensive.

em_cee

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2010, 04:01:16 pm »
i wanna share my discovery last weekend.  have you ever been to austin's land in tom's world in galleria?  it's a nice and cheaper alternative to play schools like dave's.  entrance for 30 min is only 6 tokens = P30.00.  The entire place is padded so safe sya.  may mga ball pools, electric see-saw, etc.  it's smaller than most playschools pero it's good na for me kasi the other play schools are uber expensive.

We played there once pa lang kasi bihira kami sa Galleria.  The place is really safe kasi nga padded.  Mura nga talaga mga sis.

socxymom

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2010, 07:27:32 pm »
Mga sis.  Ask ko pala if Orchidarium is open on Sundays? What time? I remember a few years ago it was closed to public.  I tried searching but there is no recent articles about it.  Have you been there recently?  Even if it's within the Metro, I want to be sure na it's open when we get there.  Sayang din biyahe and yaw ko madisappoint anak ko. Thanks thanks.
hi sis..last year I had attended a wedding reception there..and nakita ko dun sa entrance nila they are open from Mondays-Sundays 9am-5pm and the entrance is 100..ewan ko lang kung nag increase sila ngayon...yung fishing may bayad pero mura lang...if my memory is right mga 30 or 50 pesos ata yun..better yet try to call them para mas sure...try this number 5276378/79...

anjeli

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2010, 08:19:16 pm »
13 mos pa lang daughter ko and gusto ko ring  ma expose sya  kaya naghahanap ako ng play school for her age  - or play area.  pag sa me bayad na play area  nanghihinayang ako di naman nya masyado ma enjoy yung facilitites dahil sa age nya.kaya sa ngayun sa la mesa eco park or  sa wild life muna namin sya dinadala.

DV

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2010, 09:43:55 pm »
^ sis DV, sa Luneta.

Thanks, em_cee!

Question pala sa fishing and paluto:  hindi ba nagfi-freak out ang kids nyo pag nakita nila yung fish sa pond and then an hour later it's on your plate?  ;)

grumpybear

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2010, 03:32:10 am »
Thanks, em_cee!

Question pala sa fishing and paluto:  hindi ba nagfi-freak out ang kids nyo pag nakita nila yung fish sa pond and then an hour later it's on your plate?  ;)

My son occasionally gets to see live animals that end up on our table because we fish or we help our friends slaughter their chickens or other times, I buy live crab and I cook it. It is a learning experience for him and I feel that it teaches him how to respect our source of food and not take it for granted. He understands food chains now and personally, I feel that it is useful and necessary for our children to know that where our food comes from.

ellyn0803

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2010, 06:48:00 am »
may nakapagtry na ba sa Pasig Rainforest Park?

em_cee

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2010, 08:46:43 am »
hi sis..last year I had attended a wedding reception there..and nakita ko dun sa entrance nila they are open from Mondays-Sundays 9am-5pm and the entrance is 100..ewan ko lang kung nag increase sila ngayon...yung fishing may bayad pero mura lang...if my memory is right mga 30 or 50 pesos ata yun..better yet try to call them para mas sure...try this number 5276378/79...

Thanks for the info. :)

jazzier

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2010, 08:52:28 am »
may nakapagtry na ba sa Pasig Rainforest Park?

madalas kami dati sarainforest. maganda dun at libre pa. mebayad lang ang pool :)

ellyn0803

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2010, 09:26:20 am »
I hope ok pa din sa rainforest park.

DV

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2010, 09:54:15 am »
My son occasionally gets to see live animals that end up on our table because we fish or we help our friends slaughter their chickens or other times, I buy live crab and I cook it. It is a learning experience for him and I feel that it teaches him how to respect our source of food and not take it for granted. He understands food chains now and personally, I feel that it is useful and necessary for our children to know that where our food comes from.

I saw chicken being slaughtered as a child and up to now I have a hard time eating animals that I saw alive (I recently bought live crab and cooked it in the house; had to shut out some thoughts before I was finally able to eat).  Ako ata ang may issue (hehe) so I'm still debating whether to let my child see that part.  ;)

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Where do you bring your kids to play and have fun?
« Reply #119 on: November 03, 2010, 06:21:31 am »
my son had his first train ride last week na. sa mrt. aliw na aliw sya!!! happy na naman ako. hehe!

http://thelazymama.net/2010/11/03/activity-first-train-ride/
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 03:00:36 pm by tiggerlily »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close