We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
My son just turned 1 and I only have time to be with him during sundays work-related constraints...We live in a condominium with ample garden space and a playroom. I want to spend more quality time with him sana. Where can we go kaya? I do bring him to his gymboree class but I feel that its not enough.Help
^may site ang active fun sis?
For educational fun, you can try:Museo PambataManila Ocean Park
http://www.activefun.ph/
i think active fun and kidz republic are for kids a little bit older than yours... parang mas pwede pa sila sa Dave's playhouse or Playroom.
san banda mommy mo gie? if for the whole march, better enroll them sa mga gymboree nga or kindermusik. GYmboree naman may art and music class din. Para at least they're learning while having fun. Enjoy kayo ni Mark