CURRENT HGs for my skincare
>Youth Translucent Soap (glycerin soap for face and body, not gonna change my soap na, I found my perfect skin cleanser)
>Gluta White and Firm lotion (I like creamy formulas which are non greasy, this is perfect, I'm not after the whitening)
>Kojie San toner (very gentle on my skin, I probably won't change brand)
>Kojie San Sunblock for face (very moisturizing, makes my skin glow)
>Kojie San Lightening Cream (for my elbows and knees and dark areas, very gentle and good formula)
>iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream (very gentle on my skin, I love this stuff!)
>Evian facial mist (just got back to it, I love that it freshens my skin lalo na sa office)
>Skincare L&L Retinol Eye Gel (I have no eye wrinkles! I love this stuff a lot!)
>Bench Organics Body Scrub in coffee and honey variant (fuss-free creamy formula, masarap gamitin, very soft skin after)
>Andalou Naturals Lemon and Sugar Facial Scrub (the perfect no fuss facial scrub for me, not gonna change my facial scrub!)
>Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion (for my hands, I use this quite often on my hands pag nasa office)
>Chapstick, Petroleum Jelly
Ngayon ko lang nahanap HG's ko for skin care... Mejo expensive yung iba, the other ones cheap, but it's worth it, I love my skin ngayon. Glowing and young!
