We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Medyo hirap din sila sa buhay early in his life, but I think na-ingrain na talaga sa kanya yung lifestyle nung bata sya.
^may husband has poverty mentality too. Sobrang kuripot. But I like it about him, talagang na-aappreciate ko yung hindi nya paggastos. I have friends who would rant about their husbands buying the latest shoes, from Jordans to Lebrons and even gaming gadgets. Yung asawa ko, walang ganyan. Kung hindi ko pa bilhan ng underwear, socks or damit, hindi bibili. Lol, Mas napupunta yung pera namin sa essentials like house, car and he is generous with food. Lagi sa bahay ang handaan. I like it.