We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
madrama at matampuhin
super tagal sa LOL,laging naasar si hub especially if my lakad kami and malapit na kami malate he has to wait na matapos ako maligo before sya makaligo and still nauunahan niya pa din ako magbihis and mag ayos.
I hate it when my hubby:-makes lame excuses even if not needed.-wants to leisure with his parents abroad without us.-spends most for himself more than I do.-lies and make up stories only to make a fool out of me-when his mother talks against me without having to defend my side-makes selfish decisions sometimes-is unsupported of me. -shows no care and sincerity whenever I'm sick or Sad-makes sungit to my brother and nephews.While I know he hates me when I:-want something and I have to have it.-'m not very caring-don't cook dinner and I let him do the house choirs-JOBLESS.-Still under Grad :|-'m not the girl he dreamt about.