watch now

Author Topic: Korean vs Japanese Fashion  (Read 46548 times)

cindy1211

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2010, 01:37:48 pm »

both of them e ok for me..parehong fashionable.

auane

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2010, 03:10:15 pm »
for me korean..mukhang bagay sa mga pinoy ;)

prisma

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2010, 01:35:38 am »
Both are ok!


a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2010, 04:37:42 pm »
i'll go for the korean fashion since i'm a bit conservative pagdating sa clothes. mas tolerable yung looks ng korean for me kesa sa japanese. di ko carry yung clothes nila eh.

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2010, 10:12:37 pm »
both are okay but i like the korean fashion better. it's cuter. girly pa.  ;)

gl and kl

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2010, 02:07:53 am »
Saken, feeling ko di bagay saken loud colors like sa mga koreans. .I'd go for japanese fashion. .

GeRi Sp!cE

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2010, 02:06:48 pm »
I like Korean fashion. Cute, girly and sexy all at the same time. and they're make up, so love it!

jocelyn10

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2010, 03:27:25 pm »
maganda mga style ng korean.. :) i keep on looking stores here na nagbebenta ng korean clothes pero wala. puro sa online lang.

beautyandcurves

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2010, 08:20:32 pm »
gyaru rocks!

annehall

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2010, 02:07:50 pm »
ako japanese fashion :)

cute cute nila.. lalo na yung mga nasa anime :D

pero pagdating sa fashion ng guys sa Japan... hindi masyado lol..

KittiEKittiE

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2010, 12:56:25 pm »
Korean... coz i can pull it off  ;)

charmed_chic

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2010, 08:28:18 pm »
Korean for me because this one, I can pull off and I can feel that wearable sa 'kin ito compared sa japanese..

rheaR

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2010, 05:06:13 am »
hello there! i really love koreans when it comes to fashion..most likely with their winter outfits..i can relate coz im living in europe at present and  may mga koreans and japanese din dito pero when it comes to fashion talaga namang sila ang napapansin sabayan pa ng cool hairstyle nila.. ;)

purplesassy

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2010, 12:24:11 am »
Lahat ng latest online purchases ko ay Korean dresses and bags..too girly kase, very me :)

bongoko

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2010, 11:45:02 am »
I'll go for korean fashion because its cute, very girly and comfortable to wear whereas in japanese fashion they're kind of over rated.

prettypepz

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2010, 01:31:19 pm »
KOREAN fashion for me.. since I love lee min ho forever hehe..

cute ang dating nila eh kaso minsan ibabagay din sa ichura...

divamom

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2010, 01:57:46 pm »
I love Korean fashion...would anyone know a store which sells nice korean tops? Most online sellers don't have their stocks on hand...tia!

kikay_machine

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2010, 11:56:52 pm »
I like Korean fashion, too. I think it's more wearable, colorful and girly. I even have some pieces na very Korean-ish din and I don't feel awkward wearing them even though I am already 26 years old.  ;D

cocoyamato

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2011, 08:58:28 pm »
japanese fachion very good.

glamorous24

  • Guest
Re: Korean vs Japanese Fashion
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2011, 03:41:58 pm »
san nakakabili ng korean clothes dito sa pinas??

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close