We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I was raised in Boac, Marinduque. San ka dun? Pwede rin sila sumakay dun sa 2hrs lang na sea vessel. Can't remember the name...
My sister and brother-in-law had their honeymoon at Bellarocca last week. They are super happy and satisfied, my BIL is promoting Bellarocca nga kasi nagandahan and nag-enjoy talaga sila.Here's what he said "sa sobrang saya ko dito, tutulong na ako sa pagpromote. Yung promo 15k per head - all in: airfare,transfers, 3d2n accommodation (w/o bfast). free pa ang snorkling, kayaking, wind surfing. usap tayo para mabigyan kita ng tip ano pwede mong ipaarrange dito. customer-service malupet."I saw their pictures and ang ganda talaga. I'm actually saving up na for Bellarocca.