watch now

Author Topic: Hair Extensions  (Read 140512 times)

teacherteacher

  • Guest
Hair Extensions
« on: October 12, 2009, 10:21:21 am »
For several years, it was straight and long.  And then I had it permed, but I didn't like the results hence I had it cut instead.

I thought that short hair is more low maintenance but voila, it's so difficult to manage esp now that it's barely touching my shoulders.  For the first time, I feel the need to use blow dryers and hair irons just to avoid fly-aways.  It's too tedious and I fear that my hair might be damaged.  Also, I think I looked a lot better with my long hair.

The solution to my hair problems I think is gatting extensions.

But where can I get them?
At what cost (financially and others)?

TIA!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 12:55:25 pm »
I remember a former trainer of mine who had hair extensions at a salon somewhere in Glorietta and Greenbelt area. Her hair then was just below her ears and the extensions reached her lower back. I think she spent in between 5-15k for that since the color was blonde and the extensions were really long. :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 01:24:36 pm »
Sis teacherteacher, another option is clip on hair extensions. You can get those at Lynelle shop in Greenhills. Try to google na lang their multiply site. I bought mine sa kanila. 6 pieces for Php3800. 100% Natural hair.  :)

teacherteacher

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 01:49:38 pm »
^How was using it sis?  Tedious ba?

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 01:58:32 pm »
^Madali lang naman sis. Google mo sis yung multiply site nila. May video and pics kasi dun kung paano gawin.

amandacolin

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 04:32:25 am »
gano ba katagal naglalast yung clip on na lynelle human hair extensions?? anong maintainance? im thinking if i shud get the clip on ng lynelle or yung cheaper alternative na lang e na clip on pero hindi human hair susuot ko lang sa mga party at sa prebday party ko on nov15

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 11:25:32 am »

cutiecam

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2009, 11:57:51 am »
ahaha.i have the same problem..haba ng hair ko pinagupitan ko and it was too short....kaya ngayon hirap i manage ng fly aways hay..saka nagdry..and nagwave

victoriaheidi

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2009, 03:25:57 am »
saan pa kaya pwede magpa hair extensions service?
i have here pre bonded human hair extensions, di ko lang alam kung paano ilagay kasi micro ring ang gamit.  :(

nina0205

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2009, 12:21:46 pm »
^Alam ko may salon si Arnel Ignacio for hair extensions.  I know it's in Greenhills.  I just can't remember the name.  Try googling it. :)

victoriaheidi

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2009, 08:12:39 pm »
^thank you sis!  ;)

poshprincess

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2009, 08:58:25 am »
I have the Tokyo POSH extensions in Blair.. I love it.. :)

Will post a review soon in my blog.. mala-pussycat dolls heheh

what's good about Tokyo POSH is that they have a wide variety of hair shades.. mahahanap mo talaga yung match mo.. plus it's washable..

and the sales ladies are very friendly.. di ka mahihiya try stuff on..

ang dami ko ngang tin-ry.. pero i fell in love with Blair..

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2009, 12:18:44 pm »
gano ba katagal naglalast yung clip on na lynelle human hair extensions?? anong maintainance? im thinking if i shud get the clip on ng lynelle or yung cheaper alternative na lang e na clip on pero hindi human hair susuot ko lang sa mga party at sa prebday party ko on nov15

Matagal din basta aalagaan mo. I shashampoo at icoconditioner din kasi yung extensions para hindi mag dry. Tapos dahan2 susuklayin para hindi maglagas. :)

poshprincess

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2009, 01:36:47 pm »
i just did a review on Tokyo posh in my blog..

I love it.. check it out.. http://kaysliluniverse.blogspot.com/

It's made of high quality synthetic hair.. they said that it's more hygienic to use synthetic hair than human hair.. because 1st of all you dont know where it came from..

tigerlili

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2009, 10:50:14 pm »
wow! i like!!!!!!
saan mas ok bumili
kay tokyo posh, ariel ignacio or lynelle????
any insights???
gusto ko un parang wavy curl gaya ng sa mga hallyu actresses!  d pa ko makapagpakulot kase maiksi pa tyaka takot din baka masira hair tyaka for days na ayaw kong maging kulot hehheheh at least pag extension pede i clip pede tanggal after. :)

pink_blush01

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2009, 11:16:38 pm »
hi sis! i bought yung clip on hair extension s lynelle. On purchase yes, its shiny and super straight pero after you wash it, it turns dull and wavy na...  ???

amandacolin

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2009, 12:09:02 am »
u purchased sa lynelle yung human hair or synthetic extensions??

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 12:12:51 am »
hi sis! i bought yung clip on hair extension s lynelle. On purchase yes, its shiny and super straight pero after you wash it, it turns dull and wavy na...  ???

Put conditioner sis. Treat it as aparang hair mo talaga. I even use hot oil sa lynelle hair extension ko para hindi mag dry masyado. Tapos pag binasa mo, wag daw pati yung mga clips kasi dun daw nag uumpisa yung paglalagas.  ;)

tigerlili

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2009, 02:44:21 pm »
mag post naman kayo ng picture niyo wth the extensions...:)

pretty_me

  • Guest
Re: Hair Extensions
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2009, 04:14:10 pm »
how much pag hindi clip-on? gusto ko kasi yung parang permanent na. ang bagal kasi humaba ng hair ko. yung mga pinapagawa ba sa salons okay yun? mga ano ang price range? saka thin yung strands ng hair ko at prone to falling hair, pwede kaya?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close