We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm only 5' and was able to work as a PRO at Singapore airlines back in 2008.
^I already posted before that I used to work as a PSA for MIASCOR back then. Salary wasn't good but experience-wise, it was the best teacher I had. After a few months there, I worked for some years in Korean Air (as passenger traffic staff/airport operations officer and moved on to passenger reservations) and Qatar Airways (passenger reservations and ticketing agent). Some former colleagues of mine went on to become cabin crew of various carriers. I am now a fulltime mom, married to a PAL capt., but I can try answer some questions on this topic.
sa naia me nagapply sa 4thflr pass u ng resume u dun sis?
Hi miss theflygirl, i was wondering..how did you apply sa qatar airways as PR? like what were their requirements, san ka nag apply? id really like to know. Thanks!