watch now

Author Topic: All about cosmetic contact lenses  (Read 149554 times)

countess

  • Guest
Re: contact lens color for morena
« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2010, 05:41:44 pm »
Using amethyst and brown which both looks natural on me. Morena din ako.

Btw. What brand of eyedrops do you use that is safe for contacts para di magdry ang eyes? I work kasi in a company na lagi naka-AC so I'm a bit worried na magdry. Tia

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: contact lens color for morena
« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2010, 05:54:16 pm »
 Gray and brown :)

Shenelles

  • Guest
Re: contact lens color for morena
« Reply #142 on: September 19, 2010, 08:45:44 pm »
ok po yung grey..

liana

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2010, 02:45:51 am »
liana

Have you tried circle lens already?  I'm thinking of using a brown shade that is subtle sana.  I don't know what brand to try.  Geo makes my eyes dry.

sis I've been using Freshlook lang ever since. That is the only brand that doesn't make my eyes dry and irritated.


kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #144 on: September 23, 2010, 08:37:08 am »
sana magkaron ng circle lenses ang freshlook

ok din ang freshkon

khymm

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #145 on: September 23, 2010, 01:34:26 pm »
liana

Have you tried circle lens already?  I'm thinking of using a brown shade that is subtle sana.  I don't know what brand to try.  Geo makes my eyes dry.

medyo dry nga yung Geo.. I have Nudy Brown pero di ko masyadong ginagamit.

Shenelles

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #146 on: September 30, 2010, 12:34:08 am »
sa akin ok po ang geo, pag iba kasi ang bilis mapunit.. :)

curious_me

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #147 on: October 21, 2010, 04:06:29 pm »
bakit ganun? talaga ba mahapdi minsan sa mata yung geo? kasi ilan beses ko palang siya ginagamit pero hindi ko talaga kinakaya yung stay in niya at nagluluha ako pag ginagamit ko yun. And, dry nga siya.

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #148 on: October 21, 2010, 04:25:09 pm »
I used to be a fan of these so-called circle lenses, indeed they make me look prettier, but frequent use gave my undereyes too much stretching that they wrinkled *sob*
:(

and my hubby hates em, mukha daw akong aswang

khymm

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #149 on: October 21, 2010, 04:35:29 pm »
^ waah... talaga sis?! buti nalang yung akin special occassions ko lang ginagamit =P takot ako dumami lines ko sa undereyes..

Shenelles

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #150 on: October 26, 2010, 04:47:31 pm »
sa akin ok naman yung geo basta wag lang itutok sa aircon and pwede naman patakan yung pampatak sa mata para hindi magdry.

camz_31

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #151 on: October 26, 2010, 10:23:06 pm »
i agree medyo dry ang GEO. pero tolerable naman. :)

i have 3 contacts
1 freshlook
1 GEO 3tone grey
1 GEO super nudy grey?

ganda nila lahat. :) yung super nudy na grey ang laki talaga. nice tignan. :) mukang doll

hannabishi

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #152 on: October 27, 2010, 02:09:16 pm »
I'm using Fresh Look Contact Lenses in Brown with grade. So far, I'm lovin' it. My friend can't stop raving about it. Haha. It suits me well daw. I preferred brown kasi hindi naman believable kung green or blue ang eye color ko tapos mukha akong Chinese.

The only downside to it is the vision can sometimes get a little unclear because of the color but other than that, I'm lovin' it.

boo.dha

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #153 on: November 01, 2010, 12:18:34 pm »
I bought mine sa eo last week lang.  Parang natural talaga except if you look upclose.

Mirror19

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #154 on: November 01, 2010, 07:42:40 pm »
I'm a fan of these circles lenses too.. I've tried yung Korean brand (forgot the name) and sa EO lenses. I wear them almost everyday kasi i feel prettier and iba yung dating pagsuot ko yung mga lenses. Unfortunately, whenever i wear them now sumasakit yung head ko and para ako lalaganatin. kahit mag patak ako ng eye lubricants ganun pa din ang feeling. I stop wearing them na kasi baka kung ano pa mangyari sa eye health ko.  :'(

icecream_candy

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #155 on: January 04, 2011, 12:39:45 am »
Girls, can you tell me what color of contact lens is she wearing? I think it's GEO or EOS. But i don't know the exact code. Thank you!


Click: http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL22/8302686/23391724/394386093.jpg

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #156 on: January 04, 2011, 12:30:18 pm »
Bihira ko lang ginagamit yung circle lens ko. Sana di masira. Nakababad lang siya sa solution. Tinatamad kasi akong i-apply lol.

camz_31

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #157 on: January 04, 2011, 01:23:50 pm »
^ sis if bihira mo lang gamitin be careful kasi sometimes nag dry out siya miski nasa lens case lang nakababad. :D always check it from time to time

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #158 on: January 04, 2011, 09:47:55 pm »
^Thanks for the tip sis :). By the way, basta may solution pa, okay lang ba iwan sa case or kelangan i-clean at palitan ang solution?

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #159 on: January 05, 2011, 03:11:53 am »
if i may, it's best to resoak the lenses if you'll let it stand for several days.

Pag 3 days na di nagagamit contacts ko, change ko na kahit di nagamit.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close