watch now

Author Topic: All about cosmetic contact lenses  (Read 149430 times)

sashini

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2010, 06:29:01 pm »
hehe! Jahe naman yun... sige try ko baka may maka-help sakin, but i think i should create another thread on how to look younger haha! for the mean time interested din ako sa contacts so for sisses out there who have been using contacts for a long time, share naman feedbacks diyan. :p
Thanks for that suggestion, that's a good idea. sige create ako.

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2010, 07:00:06 pm »
I use contact lenses before. I tried lavender, green and gray. at hazel brown din pala. The first three were given to me by my friend. So, accept lang ako kahit anong color na bigay nya. Though, di ko naman sya gaanong ginagamit kasi medyo uneasy ako especially when I'm at work. Sa OR kasi ako nagwowork before, so medyo hustle sa operation pag natutuyo yung eyes at di pa ako makapag patak ng solution. That was 3 years ago. Then, last year, I bought a new pair of hazel brown lens with grade. Ganun pa din, uneasy pa din ako kaya tinigil ko na lang. Though, cute sya tignan, kasi nakaka enhance ng features lalo pag naka make up. Now, I opt to use toric contact lens that is specifically made for those who have astigmatism.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2010, 09:08:59 pm »
ako din matagal na ako tumigil sa pag gamit ng contact lens 2-3 years na ata (for arte lang ang purpose ko.  ;D). di kaya ng mata ko kasi after 1 hour pa lang nahapdi na yung mata ko, nag wash naman ako ng hands before and after tapos yung solution never ko ni-touch yung dulo nya, tsaka within 1 month ko lang talaga sya ginagamit tapos 20 seconds ko ni-rurub yung contacts lens sa palm ko with my index finger. sobrang hapdi pa din. pero yung kakilala ko kahit maghapon nya suot at di sya nagwawash ng hands before and after, di naman nasakit mata nya. haaay.

basta nakaka-enhance lang talaga sya ng beauty basta bagay yung kulay at yung blending sa natural eye color.

lalapurplelala

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2010, 03:44:32 pm »
I used contacts when I was in 2nd year highschool (now a college grad) - escape lang sa pagsusuot ng glasses. I was wrong. Lalo nagkaproblema yung eyes ko dahil sa contacts and I swear not to use any of those things again. Ang dami kong gamot na nainom at nilagay sa mata ko and I thought I was going to be blind.

Warning lang for people who wants to use them: use contacts if you really need it and remember to take it off. Pagtinatamad kasi hindi nila inaalis and it makes your eyes itch, scratches the cornea.

I don't like to risk my eyes just to look good. I have grown to love glasses (they too look cute :-D) which I am comfortable wearing.

fuzzy_pink

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2010, 05:33:40 pm »
ako i only tried yung geo contacts which hindi ko magamit everyday kasi it dries my eyes talaga.. pero it looks nice sa pictures talaga.. :D

berrygln

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2010, 06:18:30 pm »
hi sis. i wear geo contacts para mukhang malaki ang small eyes ko. super singkit kasi eyes ko. nice siya sis lalo may makeup ka. nag eyeliner ako at mascara para mas maganda. :)

lizzystar08

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2010, 10:13:57 pm »
 i used to wear contacts during highschool and college since malabo na eyes ko but i stopped using it na. I used to have the blue, honey, turquoise and gray contacts but my favorite was the gray and turquoise. It brings out my eyes. :)

devrah

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2010, 11:51:19 pm »
i wanna try geo lenses for the doll eyes look sana but gusto ko may grado since medj malabo mata ko. where can i find kaya? :<

Harlequin91

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2010, 12:01:46 am »
^ hanap ka ng online reseller ng geo lense.. merong pre order, you can request for the lense you want and the grade. I can't post the site here eh...

Harlequin91

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2010, 12:14:13 am »
The  design of the contacts really depends on a lot of things. Skin tone, undertone, your facial features, etc. Most people look good with subtle colors. Morenas can get away with brown or green (making sure that it mixes with a bit of brown. Freshlook makes good greens that morenas can use). The hardest color to get away with is blue. But if you make sure that the composition of colors imitates true eye colors and not crayon colors, then it will be easier to wear.

Although subtle colors work for most people, it is different for me. Subtle colors don't look good on me, actually. I always go with geo lense twin series (where Honey is actually similar to the Cullen's eyes), or radiance (the old version) or even Expressions. But i stuck with geo lense because they don't irritate my eyes.

I've been wearing contacts for around 6 years now and have tried different brands. No matter what you choose, just remember to ALWAYS clean them. Your eyes are very delicate.. Hope this helps :)

shaanque

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2010, 12:38:07 am »
Hi sisses! I wear contact lenses, GEO circle lenses to be exact, but i cant seem to find the right solution for me, may pwede ba kayong marecommend? i use lens care pero parang hindi ako hiyang, mahapdi talaga sya sa mata ko, and sometimes nagrered pa... and meron bang preservative free na contact lense solution dito philippines? help naman mga sis! salamat  ;)

nursejohna

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2010, 09:59:21 am »
^try solocare sis.. eto lang nahiyang sa uber sensitive eyes ko. its a bit expensive nga lang compared to other solutions, ive got no choice kasi eto lang hiyang sakin.

Sephiroth

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2010, 01:02:06 pm »
I'd like to try the Geo Twins -- Honey :) but I'd like to get some feedback

and read some reviews before i decide on purchasing a pair ΓΌ

camz_31

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2010, 03:09:08 pm »
i use GEO contact lens
and
freshlook for my solution


i use it almost everyday.:D okay naman. comfortable

fruittart

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2010, 06:49:40 pm »
You guys are so lucky u can wear contacts! I tried, pero ang blurry ng mata ko kasi may astigmatism daw ako. Dapat toric lenses daw. :( but theyre so expensive!

Would any of you know magkano ang cheapest toric lenses na cosmetic colored lenses selling online? thanks girls!

Harlequin91

  • Guest
Re: All about cosmetic contact lenses
« Reply #115 on: July 01, 2010, 10:59:43 pm »
^ astigmatism rin ako.. but what they did, they matched it with just graded lenses. It's not as clear if I got toric but it's clearer than not wearing naman. Also, if you're new pa lang at wearing contacts, it can be blurry talaga. mine was like that for a few days.. Sometimes kasi may airbubble. you have to close your eyes and massage your lids para kumapit ng maayos sa mata yung contacts. after a few days, normal na siya. maybe the eyes are still adjusting..

Vain Jane

  • Guest
Re: contact lens color for morena
« Reply #116 on: July 02, 2010, 07:45:18 pm »
sis bagay ang turquoise sa morena sis???  :) oo sis, medyo matigas ang geo... hindi tulad ng freshlook na parang wala lang pag linalagay mo sa mata dahil sa lambot..

@ sis cresta.. sis sa mga reseller ng freshlook, may Php300 na contact lens.. sa malls, alam ko, mga 1k ang freshlook nila..

Sis would u advise na sa resellers na lang ako bumili?

And what color from freshlook colorblends po kaya bagay? I dont think I'm morena, kaso nahihirapan talaga ako pumili ng color.
My shade is like Precious Lara Quigaman's or a bit lighter ng onti :)
Would pure hazel be okay? thanks
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 08:07:28 pm by Vain Jane »

Vain Jane

  • Guest
Re: contact lens color for morena
« Reply #117 on: July 02, 2010, 07:52:46 pm »
akin din amethyst..actually hindi dapat yan ang bibilhin kong color, e sabi ng SA itry ko daw..ayun maganda naman..im fair po pero ok naman siya..tru colors yung brand nung contacts ko walang grade..buy 1 take 1 siya.. ;)

sis sang mall ka bumili? I saw kasi trucolors na brand sa isang mall din and parang nagandahan ako sa colors. Madalang lang ata yung brand na yun sa mga optical shops?

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: contact lens color for morena
« Reply #118 on: July 02, 2010, 09:10:21 pm »
^^sis baka freshlook dailies yung tig 300 pesos.

pumpkin13

  • Guest
Re: contact lens color for morena
« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2010, 11:34:27 am »
My first CL was coffee, then I switched to dark brown then right now I'm using cinnamon. It's graded though.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close