watch now

Author Topic: Anti-Aging Tips and Products  (Read 207369 times)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #580 on: January 15, 2016, 10:48:13 pm »
^ yes sis that's the one. Palmers :) I didnt buy it because rosehip siya, but mainly because I like palmers. hehe
yung first ingredient niya is ..canola oil?LOL what?

Next is Isopropyl Myristate (???), Cetereal eklavu, Sesame Seed oil..then cocoa butter..

this is definitely not going on my face. haha

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #581 on: January 17, 2016, 12:36:57 pm »
^ lahat ng argan oil nila sa HO amoy poop? Yung gamit ko parang nutty smell. Baka hindi pure yung sa HO, sis?

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #582 on: January 17, 2016, 01:10:55 pm »
^ isa lang yung argan sa HO sis.. at least isa lang nalaman ko.. have you tried smelling it? poop talaga for me.. wonder if sesou is available offline?

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #583 on: January 17, 2016, 01:20:54 pm »
^ Hindi ko pa na-check, sis. Yung Oil of Argan binili ko dati kasi may nag-recommend nun sa isang thread dito. Offline or online sis? I think Sesou has branches at Robinsons and other Ayala malls. Online parang wala yata.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #584 on: January 17, 2016, 11:20:41 pm »
^thats Sesou right? When I googled, FB sila and online ata.. I mean, meron silang branch sa Luzon, I meant here in my place sa Visayas.. hihi

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #585 on: January 18, 2016, 06:42:14 pm »
^ yup sis. Baka pwede sila mag-deliver diyan kung meron online? ;D

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #586 on: January 19, 2016, 09:17:30 am »
http://musicalhouses.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/sk-ii-facial-treatment-essence-dupe.html

Read above for possible dupes of SKII, that is part 1 re the topic.

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #587 on: January 27, 2016, 03:50:44 am »
^ Love that blog, sobrang in-depth ng review.

Anyway, recently I've been using Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair. I was using tretinoin before, so I didn't see any significant change. Pero ok naman so far.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close