watch now

Author Topic: Anti-Aging Tips and Products  (Read 207576 times)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #460 on: August 08, 2015, 06:18:36 pm »
Maaga kasi ako nagmukap mga sis hehe.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #461 on: August 09, 2015, 11:40:32 am »
@sportygurl Try Celeteque Hydration muna. Very light and hypo-allergenic.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #462 on: August 10, 2015, 11:27:55 am »
Why is it that my derma doesn't recommend a moisturizer?

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #463 on: August 10, 2015, 12:40:28 pm »
^ same here sis.. but i use it regardless.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #464 on: August 10, 2015, 01:01:16 pm »
^ Hindi naman siguro masama sis kung lightweight lang yung moisturizer diba? Siguro when they hear the word "moisturizer" ay naiisip nila kaagad ay yung rich creams talaga

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #465 on: August 10, 2015, 01:20:21 pm »
^ baka wag muna para di mairitate post procedure. Ask your dermas mga sis bakit di niyo kailangan ng moisturizer. I started using moisturizer as a barrier between my makeup and my face eh. Tapos naging routine na din.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #466 on: August 10, 2015, 01:27:43 pm »
^ labo sinabi niya..I said, what moisturizer ko gamitin? Sabi niya "What for? you dont need it". sabi ko after washing my face it feels dry. so she asked me to change my cleanser to cetaphil which I (personally only) feel greasy, gross and unclean pa rin face ko.. :( so I said I'll stick to my soap and she should reco a moisturizer..she said ok nalang hehe cetaphil pa rin daw zzzz

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #467 on: August 10, 2015, 01:33:25 pm »
My face feels a bit moisturized after using cetaphil but the moisture it gives me isn't enough for me. I feel like I need more

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #468 on: August 10, 2015, 01:38:07 pm »
Cetaphil is really good naman sis. It's my morning facial soap. Kasi malinis naman face ko upon awakening or pag di naman ako lumalabas ng bahay. Sanayan lang actually. I felt the same then nung kakasimula ko palang sa kanya.

Well it's just my own principle and belief lang naman. Feeling ko talaga kahit gaano kaganda and flawless skin mo today, once you get older and the wrinkles appear, you'll regret not moisturizing (and more importantly not using SUNSCREEN!!!!) when you were younger hehe. I just want to delay and prevent aging as much as i can hehe.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #469 on: August 10, 2015, 02:24:10 pm »
I had a derma before who wouldn't prescribe moisturizers to me too even if I already told her how tight my skin felt after washing with physiogel. She said too much moisturizer daw can make the skin lose its ability to moisturize on its own. Then I changed dermatologists (to my current one) and she said naman na while what the previous derma said has an inch of truth, it doesn't happen to all and it doesnt mean that we have to skip moisturizing. You just need to find the right one for your skin type. I cant imagine how dry my skin would feel after washing at night without putting moisturizer tapos naka-AC yung room.

I don't like to use heavy creams on my face cus I'm prone to milia and my skin is very sensitive but when I tried Argan Oil, yan na talaga. My previous moisturizer is ok too, kaso mahirap mabili dito. Usually sa derma lang or order sa US, it's called Neostrata. Jan pumantay yung skin ko talaga.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #470 on: August 10, 2015, 04:43:50 pm »
^ Sis anong brand ng argan oil ang ginagamit mo? I use argan oil before. I forgot the brand but I bought mine from healthy options

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #471 on: August 10, 2015, 04:56:59 pm »
^It's Organic Alley :) I also tried the one from Souq Organics before. Same lang sila ng smell, consistency pero mas mahal sa Souq.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #472 on: August 10, 2015, 05:01:47 pm »
^ Sis is organic alley locally available? I'm interested  :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #473 on: August 10, 2015, 05:31:31 pm »
^You can check her IG on FB. Online shop kase sya eh, she's based in Baguio :)

harley18

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #474 on: August 11, 2015, 09:56:36 am »
reighnyielle minatay91 twelvth_goddess hindi kaya pareho tayo ng derma? ayaw nya din ako pagamitin ng moisturizer. Nagtataka nga din ako kasi parang #1 rule yun moisturizer e.. Sabi nya may moisturizer na yun sunblock. Sa gabi I still use Moringga oil, works ok din..

I'm one of those mukhang nene, pag nagsuot ako ng mejo formal, di bagay, parang pilit. Saka dito sa work, shirt and jeans lang talaga ang porma, kaya napagkakamalang college pa lang. Mejo petite din kasi ako, and baby face. But if you look closer, you can see those wrinkles around my eyes and sa forehead.. yikes! Mawawala pa kaya to?
I'll start drinking more water, hope it'll help a lot..

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #475 on: August 11, 2015, 10:08:47 am »
^^ Oh i see. Thanks sis!  :)

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #476 on: August 11, 2015, 10:14:07 am »
@harley18: Who knows? Malay mo pare pareho nga tayo ng derma lol. Ako din kahit sabi ng derma ko ay huwag gumamit ng moisturizer ay gumagamit padin ako kasi my face looks dull kapag dry siya and pansin ko mas prone ako sa breakouts when my skin is dry

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #477 on: August 12, 2015, 02:19:32 pm »
My older sis is the one na lagi napagkakamalan nene. Dahil siguro sa outfit niya na t-shirt, baggy jeans, doll shoes, topped off with clips or barrettes sa hair. I always tell her to dress her age pero mas comfortable lang talaga siya dun. Mas matured pa ako manamit compared to her kasi I always wear blouses, slim fit jeans, and sandals. Also, she doesn't use moisturizer kasi nalalagkitan daw siya. At her age now (35+), may mga fine lines pa lang na naglabasan below the eyes at medyo rough ang skin niya. Siguro kapag wrinkles na ang makita niya dun pa lang siya mapipilitan gumamit ng moisturizer.

Same with you, mga sis, her derma also did not approve of moisturizer when she was in her 20s kaya ayun bitbit niya hanggang ngayon. I think it's because she was really prone to acne that time at gusto lang iwasan ang clogged pores.

Ako naman hindi talaga sanay na walang moisturizer. I started with Myra-E. Very lightweight lang din.


PrincessC

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #478 on: August 12, 2015, 05:58:34 pm »
i've been using olay TE for 5 years na :)

sportygurl

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #479 on: August 12, 2015, 06:01:40 pm »
may nakapagtry na ba gumamit ng petroleum jelly sa undereye?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close