watch now

Author Topic: Anti-Aging Tips and Products  (Read 207643 times)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #440 on: August 05, 2015, 06:31:36 pm »
I'm 33  but always get mistaken for mid-20s.

I ensure that I drink 3-4L of water everyday, get 8-9 hours of sleep, and invest on a good moisturizer.

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #441 on: August 05, 2015, 06:35:12 pm »
^3-4L of water sis?? dami nun :o

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #442 on: August 05, 2015, 09:25:49 pm »
ako naman, sinabihan ako ng isang client ko na my face looks tired...kahit di naman ako pagod nun. kaasar lang. kapag tinitingnan ko sarili ko sa salamin, ive noticed that i have aged a lot considering i am only in my early30s pero some would think nasa late 30s na ako. i think isa sa problem yun eyes ko..mukhang antok lagi kahit mahaba na oras ng tulog ko. ano kaya remedy dito?

If your problem is sagging eyelids or sagging eyebags, only blepharoplasty can remedy that.

If your problem is hollow undereye area, dermal fillers can remedy that (Restylane is a good brand).

Another problem with the eyes can be crow's feet (the wrinkles on the side of your eyes that appear when you smile). Botox can remedy that :)

Maraming before and after sa youtube if you are interested to learn more about these :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #443 on: August 05, 2015, 10:28:08 pm »
^^Madame nga sis. The effect on my skin is very evident. Pag mas mababa water intake ko, my skin becomes dry.

I drink a liter of water in the morning from breakfast to working out. In the office, I would always have a 2L bottle of Absolute Distilled Water. Pag uwi 1L ulit. Yun lang, I pee a lot :P
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 10:30:10 pm by twelvth_goddess »

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #444 on: August 06, 2015, 08:28:13 am »
^sige ma try, panget ng skin ko eh, thanks for the tip :D

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #445 on: August 06, 2015, 06:20:55 pm »
Totoo yung drinking water! Actually working out amd drinking lots of water while doing it is ver nakakabata.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #446 on: August 06, 2015, 07:27:58 pm »
^That's true. Hinde pati maasim yung sweat pag nagwo-work out, I mean hinde sya smelly.

Sleep is very important too. Water and sleep are really key elements in looking fresh. Yan ang hinde ko ma-compromise talaga. Mga tao sa office can't grasp how I can finish off 2L of water in about 3-4 hours at work. They get even more surprised when I tell them that I take in 3-4L a day in total.

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #447 on: August 06, 2015, 08:11:59 pm »
I'm currently taking collagen supplements and 1000mg Vitamin C. I also use Olay as my moisturizer, though sometimes I only use HHN SBO as my night moisturizer. Dati I use kojic soap for my face pero ngayon once a week na lang yung kojic. Placenta soap or Olay Cream Cleanser usual kong gamit.

I'm in my early 30s at hindi talaga maiwasan na ma-stress at makatulog lang ng less than 6 hours because of my toddler. In spite of that, nagugulat pa rin yung mga tao when I tell them my age. Akala nila early 20s lang ako. Napapagkamalan pa ako sister ng baby ko. :)

lizatorres

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #448 on: August 07, 2015, 06:15:07 pm »
use olay total 7 effects for the faster result

sportygurl

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #449 on: August 07, 2015, 06:53:03 pm »
natatakot ako gumamit ng mga moisturizer sa gabi kas i have sensitive skin. baka pagkagising ko sa umaga, todo breakout ako yikes!

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #450 on: August 07, 2015, 07:57:30 pm »
^ that is pretty much the worst thing you can do to your skin sis! I am almost always horrified hearing from women that they dont put moisturizer on. Their skin will hate them in the long run.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #451 on: August 07, 2015, 09:56:15 pm »
^True. My skin feels like it's going to rip without moisturizer on especially after taking a bath.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #452 on: August 08, 2015, 12:01:34 am »
@Sportygirl you need too look for a moisturizer intended for sensitive and acne-prone skin. 😊

The Lioness

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #453 on: August 08, 2015, 12:31:09 am »
i actually use extra virgin olive oil for my face as a moisturizer. it's all-natural and super nice.

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #454 on: August 08, 2015, 12:50:52 am »
I agree sa mga sis dito re moisturizer. It's really a big must when it comes to taking care of your skin. I've been using it since college. Hindi na ako sanay na walang moisturizer.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #455 on: August 08, 2015, 01:33:10 am »
Yeah that's one of my skin regrets.. Find a mild moisturizer or a natural one if starting pa lang.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #456 on: August 08, 2015, 10:44:12 am »
I think 1st year highschool or earlier palang ako naglalagay na ako ng moisturizer.

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #457 on: August 08, 2015, 11:29:39 am »
^ wow I admire you for that sis ;) nung high-school ako I didn't really care about my looks. I think ang soap ko pa nun for the face and for the body ay iisa. ;D College lang ako nag-start maging conscious, using various skin care products such as moisturizers, lotions, sunblock, and also trying out different brands. My classmates used to tease me that I always smell like I'm going to the beach kasi ang uso pa na sunblock nun ay yung Coppertone ;D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #458 on: August 08, 2015, 12:21:06 pm »
ikaw na sis supermodel! ako highschool I was conscious of pimples and oily skin pa..I only started college and stopped using moisturizer sa skin ko because my derma said, "what for?"

but now, Im starting again.

siiiis nagbreakout ako while doing a face massage sa EVOO demn @_@


sportygurl

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #459 on: August 08, 2015, 06:13:34 pm »
ano mga moisturizer na pwede nyong irecommend?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close