watch now

Author Topic: Anti-Aging Tips and Products  (Read 207709 times)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #420 on: June 14, 2015, 09:00:47 pm »
Thanks sis supermodel! :) Will try checking beautybar for the product:)

agree. I am also NOT a fan of the nene look. Probably I want to look early 20's forever. I know a girl na 29 na ata.. but she looks like someone from highschool.. because of her height (4'10 ::) ) and her slim stature. Plus wide face and bangs.

Yes I was surprised 29 siya but it's also because she dresses like a kid, and hindi siya attractive for me. hihi upon closer look her cheeks are actually sagging. hehe

oh well

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #421 on: June 14, 2015, 09:45:35 pm »
About the banana mask, how many minutes should it be on your face? Do you have to wash it with water and soap or wipe it?

Iyon nga lang with Asian skin, not much wrinkles when aging but our face sags in our 30s.

My sister who is 37 nagpa-Picosure for firming and pigmentation kay Belo. Okay naman daw but hindi naman sobrang firming. The dermatologist told her that madaming artista obssessed sa RF treatments for firming, particularly with Exilis. She will try it next time.

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #422 on: June 15, 2015, 05:58:27 pm »
Usually depende sa luck mo sa lottery of birth (genes ng parents mo) ang speed of aging.


I know someone naman na 30 years old lang pero she looks 40-50's na. Kawawa nga e, napagkamalan syang mom ng husband nya na 32 years old.


Her mom and mom's sisters ganoon rin raw na maaga mag-sag and wrinkle ng skin :(


So ang swerte sa genes nung may mga flawless/young-looking skin na girls.  Wish ko lang ganun rin ang genes ko :P

fishcollagen

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #423 on: June 16, 2015, 03:40:28 am »
If you are more than 30 already, I suggest to take collagen supplements.

Syempre dapat healthy foods: fish, fruits, and vegggies

Excercise and healthy lifestyle.

snowberry

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #424 on: June 16, 2015, 08:31:10 pm »
Mga sis , how about for drooping eyelids? Surgery lang ba remedy for this? I inherited this sa  Chinese father and ancenstors ko lols  ( saw their pictures at pareho kami eyelids).

A lot would say ,I still look young for my age pero, I can see in my pix lately especially when I smile that my eyelids are drooping. Kung nung bata ako naka slant pataas mata ko, now bumagsak na ( looks like japanese na ako ), hehhe.   

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #425 on: June 17, 2015, 02:02:43 am »
Yes sis, surgery lang. Botox can be used for a brow lift for sagging brows, but sagging eyelids underneath the brows require surgery. mga 30-50k ang range, depending on the doctor.

The Lioness

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #426 on: June 17, 2015, 04:23:46 am »
Malunggay Life oil 2x a day
Conzace
Steinbach with selenium (vit.e)
Caltrate plus
Hemarate FA (Iron)
Maca root capsule (4x a day) for energy naman to since I have a 3month old and i onlky have max 4 hours of sleep a day. Also sabi nila, it can boost libido daw, which is for me gusto ko na lang itulog. Take note, nakakataba to. or at least for me. super pumayat ako after giving birth since nag breastfeed ako. but when i stopped, nag start ako magtake nito. napansin ko lumalaki ang pwet ko. and i like. =)
Kojic soap for my body.
extra virgin olive oil for body oil and hair
vit e oil 40000 IU from healthy options for my face. super sticky and concetrated to.
almond oil + whitening lotion + socks sa feet

im turning 31. mother of 2. hands on mom. no yaya. works on a graveyard. stressed 60% of the time. but people dont seem to think so. lagi akong nahaharang sa casino. tinatanong kung ilang taon na ako.

hope that helps. =)

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #427 on: June 19, 2015, 06:20:11 am »
Parang mas ok ata humidity. Para yung glycerin in moisturizers can get the moisture from the air and get it into your skin. Kapag dry air, dry din yung skin, like kapag winter or nasa aircon.

On nightshift, my husband works in the nightshift for 10 years na. He's 38 pero he looks at least a decade younger. 9 to 10 hours a day matulog. But it could be genes, too and he's young at heart :)


kenkao

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #428 on: June 28, 2015, 07:28:04 pm »
^totoo yun sa sleep. Tuwing nakaka at least 8 hours ako ng sleep, especially kung deep sleep, i have glowing skin when i wake up

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #429 on: June 28, 2015, 08:02:28 pm »
I drink lots of water every day, at least 2 liters. Take 28 green pure calamansi juice first thing in the morning. I stopped drinking soft drinks, coffee etc and go for natural fruit juices. I avoided strong whitening soaps which tend to dry the skin as i believed constant use of these products ang isa sa cause na nagpapawala sa natural moisture ng ating skin. And sa face, this may cause wrinkles. :)

Less is more ang principle ko. I avoided too much beauty products and make up uses. Favorite ko now is using shea butter. I also use African Black soap but not overdo it, 2 to 3x a week lang. Kung nasa bahay lang or hindi importante ang lakad, No make up na. lots of fruits and vegetables.


Just recently, I am also using organic facial and body products na. I also use grape seed oil. I want to try the jojoba and the sweet almond oils also.

noveetwenty3

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #430 on: June 28, 2015, 08:25:38 pm »
I love Green tea and natural fruit juices.

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #431 on: June 28, 2015, 10:56:47 pm »
When I stopped using foundations and powder everyday I noticed that my skin behaves well unlike when I was using foundations/powder everyday.

I also believed that stress is a cause of aging so I avoid getting stressed if I can.

mikaelavhan

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #432 on: June 29, 2015, 10:02:45 am »
parang gusto ko itry yung vit e with selenium..steinbach ba un ? hindi ba siya nakakapimples? oily kasi skin ko at natry ko na dati yung myra e wala pinimples lang ako .

natry ko na rin yung honey sa face and yes nakakasmooth sya after ko gamitin..you can add milk then let it stay 20-30 mins.i also drink green tea.10 glasses of water everyday .

vainmom

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #433 on: June 29, 2015, 01:33:24 pm »
Mga sis na natry magtake ng myra e at steinbach, which is better?

Marlachua

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #434 on: June 30, 2015, 01:17:24 am »
im using nuskin products. and lagi akong nasasabihan na blooming and i really look younger than my age. im 30 and proud. :)

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #435 on: June 30, 2015, 05:57:49 pm »
parang gusto ko itry yung vit e with selenium..steinbach ba un ? hindi ba siya nakakapimples? oily kasi skin ko at natry ko na dati yung myra e wala pinimples lang ako .

natry ko na rin yung honey sa face and yes nakakasmooth sya after ko gamitin..you can add milk then let it stay 20-30 mins.i also drink green tea.10 glasses of water everyday .

what brand of honey do you use for your face?

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #436 on: June 30, 2015, 06:08:40 pm »
I look younger than my peers. I'm 28 na. I'm proud to say I look significantly younger than my batchmates in college (and blogging LOL char char char)
 My secret?

-using oil as moisturizer at night
-drink lots of water
-no smoking
- exercise 3x a week
- sunblock sunblock sunblock!
-collagen supplement
-glutathione supplement
-exfoliating at least once a week
-happiness

mikaelavhan

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #437 on: June 30, 2015, 06:20:10 pm »
^sis yung honey ko galing sa probinsya nirequest ko sa inlaws ko.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #438 on: July 29, 2015, 07:21:37 am »
About the banana mask, how many minutes should it be on your face? Do you have to wash it with water and soap or wipe it?


Sis my standard time with masks is 30mins. Tapos i'll wash it with water then moistrizer.

Nga pala mga sis, anyone here na gumagamit ng water sleeping pack ng laneige? Okay ba? Thinking of adding this to my routine (though 2x a week lang ata siya dapat ginagamit) pero what i'll do is still put my usual sbo moisturizer and eye cream tapos to cap it off and seal it all into my face gamit ako nung sleeping pack. Will it work? I dont want to give up my oil moisturizer totally eh.

And may cheaper dupe ba to? Haha.

sportygurl

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Tips and Products
« Reply #439 on: August 05, 2015, 05:43:29 pm »
ako naman, sinabihan ako ng isang client ko na my face looks tired...kahit di naman ako pagod nun. kaasar lang. kapag tinitingnan ko sarili ko sa salamin, ive noticed that i have aged a lot considering i am only in my early30s pero some would think nasa late 30s na ako. i think isa sa problem yun eyes ko..mukhang antok lagi kahit mahaba na oras ng tulog ko. ano kaya remedy dito?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close