watch now

Author Topic: Anti-Aging Tips and Products  (Read 207769 times)

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #360 on: February 24, 2015, 06:22:25 pm »
Ako i moisturize a lot. another is I have an oily face, and science said, people with oily face is less likely to have wrinkles, or matagal bago mag develop ng wrinkles. :) moisturizing products lang talaga ko sa face. :)

zipporahkate

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #361 on: February 24, 2015, 06:55:44 pm »
^sis di ko pa naexperience magpa derma or spa treatment.

Pero i look a lot younger daw sa age ko.one thing lang nagpapamature ng face ko, eh yung eyebags lang so kailangan talaga to have enough sleep. Puyatera kasi ako pero alaga na lang ako sa food and supplements. :)

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #362 on: February 24, 2015, 07:08:57 pm »
Pretty B, bata ka pa kasi and mga anti-aging products are formulated for skin 30 years and older that is why they have more chemicals hence more expensive. Just be as natural as possible for now. Even with sunscreen use the physical or mineral type only, the one with zinc oxide but only when you are going to be outdoors for a long period. You still need your vitamin D. If you still want to use those anti-aging products, just apply it once every two or three days.

Ilovejdy, it could be your skin is over-exfoliated; give it time to heal so use baby soap and mild moisturiser like Cetaphil or Vaseline petroleum jelly.

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #363 on: February 24, 2015, 10:11:45 pm »
Hi pretty_B, I agree with ataypool.

Yung mga anti-aging creams kasi usually have retinol and other ingredients that will increase skin cell turnover. Kapag tumatanda kasi tayo, hindi na ganun ka-bilis mag-shed ng dead skin cells. Kapag bata ka pa, you're putting unnecessary stress sa skin mo kung normal naman yung skin cell turnover mo (unless you have acne as a disease) tapos gagamit ka na agad ng mga anti-aging creams.

I read this from a dermatologist blog ata or a cosmetic chemist blog.

Anyway, as ataypool said, just make sure your skin is moisturized and apply sunblock religiously. That should be enough.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #364 on: February 25, 2015, 02:17:01 pm »
avoid cigarette smoking

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #365 on: February 25, 2015, 02:46:59 pm »
thanks sis ataypool and sis icedtallcoffee. will take note on this. buti di pa ako bumili ng mga anti-aging products. :)

zipporahkate

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #366 on: February 26, 2015, 01:27:37 am »
Share ko pa isa kong secret, zaine skin. :D

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #367 on: February 26, 2015, 04:30:19 am »
green juice!!!

Alec_Feline

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #368 on: February 26, 2015, 01:09:39 pm »
- Water. At least 3 to 4 liters a day.
- moisturize, moisturize, moisturize   :)
- get enough rest and sleep

I am 37 years old. You may check on my pictures via the link, below, and see if I look my age  ;)

http://www.mywedding.com/alexeilovesvivian/galleries.html

Alec_Feline

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #369 on: February 26, 2015, 01:21:09 pm »
I'm turning 23 next month, and sa pagkakaalam ko okay lang naman magstart na maglagay ng mga anti-aging products, right? :)



Yes, sis. Meron appropriate anti-aging product for your age, 20+.
Check, Olay, Ponds, Avon.  Yun yung madadaling hanapin and not too expensive.

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #370 on: February 26, 2015, 07:31:20 pm »
I'm using Olay Total Effects cream. Sometimes I put more moisturizer under my eyes but I'm thinking of getting an eye cream since I'm already in my 30s.

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #371 on: February 27, 2015, 08:19:55 am »
Finally, after days of scary peeling sa face
with red marks and sudden appearance ng superficial wrinkles sa laughline ...i woke up with better skin today and its almost gone.

i don't know which one did the job
pero I will continue nalang lahat.

Thanks mga sis for your advises
nakatipid ako sa pagpapaderma :)

what i did:
eskinol (light application lang)
mild facial wash
milk mask (pure milk ng nestle)
Hada Labo Lotion (toner)
St.Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Moisturizer
(this I applied 3x a day since naubos physiogel ko)
Biore Sunblock

and i took:
ishigaki advance 2x a day
ad-c plus (vit.c+zinc) 2x a day
myra-e OD
and lots of water intake.

gumamit din ako stieva na tretinoin pero once lang this week. i hope this will help sa fine lines/wrinkles.

sana madami pa magpost ng mga tips nila
TIA

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #372 on: February 27, 2015, 11:12:03 am »
Moisturizing a lot is the key. :)

twenty5

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #373 on: February 27, 2015, 02:01:10 pm »
OMG! Nagulat ako sainyong lahat wala akong kamalay malay na ang dami dami na palang dapat gawin sa skin ko at ngayon ko lang din nalaman ang mga collagen na yan, I'm 35 pero puro lang ako wash ng face ganun lang at konting moisturizer pero minsan hindi pa.

Ano ba yan hehe
parang gusto ko itry lahat ng nasabi nyo mga sis pero ask ko lang sana may mag post kung san din nabibili at kung how much kasi sa totoo lang parang NOW ko lang nalaman ang mga product na yan...

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #374 on: February 27, 2015, 09:01:46 pm »
Ilovejdy, buti naman gumaling na mukha mo. I think the vitamins and water you were taking helped a lot with your skin.

Icedtallcoffee, nabasa ko rin sa mga blogs iyong alam ko about anti-aging. Stop na muna magastos na kasi, madami na ako nabili.

twenty5, I started with Olay and Loreal, mid-30s and like Alec_Feline said, Avon and Ponds, okay and affordable. Korean products too like Missha and Sulwhasoo. Missha kasi mahilig manggaya ng mga high-end na products they make at a lower cost, may imitation sila ng Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and SKII Facial Treatment Essence. I buy the korean products at www.w2beauty.com and www.wishtrend.com.
Actually, okay pa naman ginagawa mo, dagdagan mo na lang ng sunblock with SPF30+ or over pag matagal ka sa araw.

googoo

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #375 on: February 27, 2015, 09:11:17 pm »
The key to maintaining good skin, in my opinion, is using less makeup and eating good food. I, for one, do not use fancy makeup removers.  I use good ol' coconut oil because it's all natural, and it works just fine in removing bb cream and all that.

I don't use toners because i think its harsh on my skin, and just apply moisturiser generously.  I switch from cetaphil, to physiogel cream (out of stock now) or placenta cream from my derma. 

prisma

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #376 on: February 28, 2015, 11:54:15 am »
Sunblock #1- without that, wa effect ang lahat ng pampa-beauty niyo.

Retin A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Paula's Choice super antioxidant serum, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3),
Dr. G's pore cover bb cream, Paula's Choice AHA 8% and BHA 2% serums.

prisma

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #377 on: February 28, 2015, 11:56:50 am »
Im drinking collagen powder tapos vit C everyday.. hmm okay lang kaya yung collagen powder sa health naten hehe? mejo nag aalangan ako

Ok lang siguro coz our bodies produce it and habang tumatanda kumokonti collagen.

twenty5

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #378 on: February 28, 2015, 01:26:41 pm »
Hi sis ataypool

Thank you sa information. I'll check nga yung mga sites... Pag may questions ako.. Post ko lang ulet dito :)

Claireclaire757

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Aging Products
« Reply #379 on: March 03, 2015, 09:15:15 pm »
Mga sis try niyo mag placenta iv sa favorite facial center or skin clinic. Ive tried it and im happy with the effects. Mas gloeing yung skin ko and im not sure but parang mas banat pa yung mukha ko :) try nyo din mga sis then let us know :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close