watch now

Author Topic: Anti-Aging Tips and Products  (Read 207777 times)

Twinkle28

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #320 on: November 04, 2014, 12:09:12 pm »
^ sis dito sa province namin RF 20k unlimited for one year na 😊 detox ka once a month for 3 consecutive days, glowing skin tapos ang bango bango lahat ng parte ng katawan mo. Juice lang take mo no solid or kung di kaya pure juice fruits and veggies lang 😊
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 12:38:09 pm by Twinkle28 »

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #321 on: November 04, 2014, 12:23:36 pm »
Lots of sleep and water, no alcohol or limit your intake, don't stress, eat a balanced diet, never sleep with your makeup on and move, move, move. Cameron Diaz said lots of sex. hehe! Also choose  sunglasses with full UV protection.

Products that worked for me: missha first treatment essence, SKII facial treatment mask, Olay total effects, Loreal revitalift face, neck and contour cream, Neostrata ultrasmoothing lotion, Sulwhasoo herbal soap (actually all their products especially the revitalising mask), estee lauder advanced night repair, OST vitamin c serum, chapstick night repair for the lips, and nuxe lip balm. Only eye makeup for me, sometimes I put on a light foundation or CC cream (Bourjouis) and lipliner (Rimmel and Bourjouis).

I had Ulthera when I noticed the sagging of my lower jaw (I'm 41, I'll rather have wrinkles), fractional co2 for the texture and Q-Switched laser for my pigmentation (already took the first of my 5 sessions). I have to stop putting the products I mentioned above per advice of the skin clinic for the laser treatment to work, even a sunscreen is not allowed. I have to get used to wearing a big hat. They said just hot steam for 10 minutes on your face. I'm also going to follow Kate Moss's routine of submerging her face in ice and cucumber water every day to keep her skin looking supple and awake.

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #322 on: November 04, 2014, 02:45:42 pm »
^sis how many sessions k sa ulthera? or is it a one time thing? I'm only in my mid 20's and I feel like my face(cheeks) is sagging.
i get fat then payat easily kasi. but not super naman like 45kg then 42kg. I like to try either RF or Ulthera. or Revlite.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #323 on: November 04, 2014, 05:30:51 pm »
^sis how many sessions k sa ulthera? or is it a one time thing? I'm only in my mid 20's and I feel like my face(cheeks) is sagging.
i get fat then payat easily kasi. but not super naman like 45kg then 42kg. I like to try either RF or Ulthera. or Revlite.


Ulthera is only one session, good for 5 to 10 years if you take care of yourself according to the clinic I went to but if not 1 or 2 years. The effect is not immediate. I saw the change after 3 months. Some people thought I had buccal fat removal. hehe! Thermage is another option. Revlite is Q-switched laser din but the machine used for me is Fotona.

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #324 on: November 04, 2014, 05:35:59 pm »
thanks sis zipporahkate. hanap ako, gusto ko itry. :) btw, may specific time ba dapat sya itake, like before or after meal sis?

Twinkle28

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #325 on: November 04, 2014, 06:16:48 pm »
^ sis ataypool san ka nag pa ulthera? I heard si Belo lang daw ang meron and expensive? How much pala TIA

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #326 on: November 04, 2014, 07:05:07 pm »
I live in Sydney and had it done here, prices range from $2500 to $3500, depending on how saggy your face is. Patient before me was 54 years old and 3 hours siya. I paid $2500 and it took one and a half hours, did it on my lunch break. I think almost the same price lang yata with Belo na 80000 pesos way back in 2011. Aivee Aguilar-Teo does it as well. I was going to have it done with either Belo or Aguilar-Teo but their office didn't reply to my emails.

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #327 on: November 04, 2014, 08:19:17 pm »
buti pala once lang ulthera. kaso super expensive. huhuhu
pero sige lang, magstart na pala ako mag-ipon for ulthera. for now RF nalang muna ako. :) thanks sis

zipporahkate

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #328 on: November 04, 2014, 09:40:26 pm »
thanks sis zipporahkate. hanap ako, gusto ko itry. :) btw, may specific time ba dapat sya itake, like before or after meal sis?
Empty stomach sis, 30 mins before meal or 2 hrs after meal. Update mo kami sis after mo magtake. :)

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #329 on: November 04, 2014, 10:06:23 pm »
^i see, thank you sis. will update you pag natry ko na. :)

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #330 on: November 05, 2014, 10:52:33 am »
^sis how many sessions k sa ulthera? or is it a one time thing? I'm only in my mid 20's and I feel like my face(cheeks) is sagging.
i get fat then payat easily kasi. but not super naman like 45kg then 42kg. I like to try either RF or Ulthera. or Revlite.

Are you petite, less than 5'2? Parang super skinny ka naman. Gain a bit more weight para the time you have Ulthera or any other non-invasive treatments hindi sobra payat ang lower jaw mo, you will end up like Vic Sotto or Ai Ai or a long-term smoker. Look at Dawn Zulueta, she is 46 but hindi siya super skinny. She obviously had those treatments kasi endorser siya ng Facial Care Centre and tamang tama lang sa kanya. She even looks younger than other actresses in their 20s.

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #331 on: November 05, 2014, 11:48:00 am »
^yes sis 5'1" ako. actually gusto ko talaga yung mataba cheeks kasi nakakabata. kaso even as I gain weight hindi naman nadadagdagan cheeks ko. sa ibang part lang napupunta. siguro hindi pa nga ulthera ang bagay sa akin. I'll keep that in mind sis. thanks!  when I do kasi poker face, I can see that some part of my face are sagging. I don't know if paranoid lang ako at O.A. haha. But magpapa-sched nalang ako sa derma this weekend to know my options.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #332 on: November 05, 2014, 06:52:14 pm »
^Suwerte natin our generation for this meron nang Ulthera, Firm Plus, Thermage, fat transfer, threadlift, fillers, botox, etc. I saw Salamat Dok 2 weeks ago ba iyon with Dr Belo and she mentioned Firm Plus, less expensive than Thermage and Ulthera, immediate ang results but only good for one year. We will still age but think of those procedures as preventative or just delaying it. Of course main factors pa rin if you have good genes and live healthily. Go to www.realself.com for reviews of those procedures.

sportygurl

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #333 on: November 06, 2014, 12:24:07 am »
ang laki ng tinanda ng itsura ko dahil sa stress. mga kaibigan ko na matagal na ako hindi nakikita, nagulat sa naging itsura ko ngayon. ang laki daw talaga ng tinanda. matagal na din kasi ako tumigil sa pag inom ng vitamins. ano pwede nyo irecommend na ok na vitamins na pwde ko inumin para kahit papano mawala yun pagiging haggard ko? stresstabs kasi hindi effective sakin at nagkakapimples ako dun.

Twinkle28

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #334 on: November 06, 2014, 02:39:51 pm »
^ try supplements with collagen

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #335 on: November 06, 2014, 09:01:43 pm »
waaah, gusto ko rin mag juicing kaya lang nakakatamad!!!  ;D

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #336 on: November 07, 2014, 01:17:25 am »
Yes, stress is a major factor and it happened to me (all my other sicknesses are stress-related too). Mahirap man pag sinabi ng doctor na "manage your stress", I'm trying to find other ways kasi di ko naman mababago ang work ko.

- exercise
- proper diet (veggies, fruits, lots of water)
- sunscreen (takot din sa skin cancer)
- night cream moisturizer

Early 20s din dapat magstart na ng anti-aging regimen. This is my regret kasi feeling ko forever young ako haha! Glad I'm able to find a product that works well for me and so far I'm seeing reduction in lines ;D

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #337 on: November 07, 2014, 05:20:30 am »
moisturize moisturize moisturize!

i've also heard about facial massage, lisa eldridge does this religiously (got it from her mom) and they got good skin up to later years.

zipporahkate

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #338 on: November 17, 2014, 08:38:27 pm »
I also drink bignay tea, ganda sa health, good source of coQ10 enzyme act as antiaging. Love it and ang ganda sa kidney and liver.

D4thAngel

  • Guest
Re: ANTI-AGING TIPS
« Reply #339 on: November 17, 2014, 09:06:20 pm »
Sis, where do you buy bignay tea? How does it taste?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close