We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! I'm already 33 yo and I'm just using Ponds Age Miracle since ito lang hiyang sa face ko. I got small bumps when I tried to use OTE before. Recently, may napanood akong video from a makeup artist in UK giving some advice about anti-ageing creams. Sabi nya its just a waste of money using those creams coz those are not actually anti-ageing, they are just moisturizers, though moisturizers are good but not really an anti-ageing. Nirecommend nya yung Retin A,its the most effective daw. Retin A at night and Sunblock in the morning with SPF 30. Im not familiar with Retin A pero nabasa ko Tretinoin is also a Retin A? Question: Can I buy Retin A over the counter? Is there any particular brand available here in the Philippines? Thanks po sa sasagot...
@ross24 sis ok din ba yung olay regenerist eye cream? Haven't try pa kasi, I used OTE eye cream hindi ko naubos, puffed eye ako as in hapon na mukha pa rin akong bagong gising... With revitalift yung fine lines ko hindi dry kaya hindi sya visible, though meron na talaga hehe!
Aww talaga...what do you suggest best anti-aging cream for late 20s? I can see visible lines now sa eyes. Crows feet! Tsk