Babyjapnurse here. Buhayin ko lang tong thread na to, haha!
I wanna recommend the following as GT moderators
aquacharly -- sections about marriage, love, family, business (everywhere ata haha!) shes super sensible and gives truthful comments about stuff. im not sure though if she can squeeze in being a moderator in her busy schedule.

wishful thinking lang naman.
I like that
mamasqueak! is a moderator sa travels, food, etc. She deserves to have that spot. Very accommodating and honest nitong taong to, objective too, if I may add.
Isip pa ko ng iba, especially for the Celebrity Threads and Sex Board, na sobrang objective dapat ng moderator para walang bias. Especially sa Sex Board, some threads are beyond being decent na (well at least for me) parang masyadong graphic and too detailed na yung ibang posts/threads.
Sa Celebrity Threads naman, Im kinda torn, I understand na we can comment whether positive or negative about celebrities dapat, kaso once may magcomment ng medyo nega, usually kinukuyog ng fans, hindi naman ata created just for fans ang celebrity threads here, right? Kaso syempre members should also be sensitive enough to be subtle nalang on negative remarks just in case -- im guilty about being brutal minsan, so pasensya na ill be more subtle next time,

sa Lets Primp and Prettify, I have no idea who to nominate, since i rarely visit the threads there nowadays.
Si bro
akthung pala for we've got male siguro and current events. he's sensible, gives optimistic views about stuff.
Will edit this post once makaisip pa ko ng iba, for now ito nalang muna. Pero whoever sana gets the spot as moderators of GT, sana objective and unbiased and walang halong personal na issues ang pagmomoderate