Author Topic: Earphones  (Read 28686 times)

honeybunny

• i'm a super dooper, mega, hyper
  • Super GirlTalker
  • hahaha
Re: Earphones
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2014, 04:07:15 am »
Ano bang earphone na merong button kagaya nung earphone sa iphone na may mouth piece at buttons for volume then u can use that button to pause and or go to te next song...

Gusto ko kasi yung maraming functions din kasi hindi naman kamurahan yung branded at talagang magagandang earphones
i don't need education, i need inspiration.
                   if i was just educated, i'd be a damn fool.

*whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to go shopping

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2014, 02:49:01 pm »
^Bose :)

kgrl04

• GirlTalker
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2014, 04:45:20 pm »
Hi! anyone here owns Yurbuds Inspire? saw them at zalora just as i was looking for a pair of workout earphone.. any reviews here? is the 2.5k proce worth it? Thanks!

jepoy22

• GirlTalker
« Reply #123 on: June 23, 2014, 04:47:24 pm »
Hi! anyone here owns Yurbuds Inspire? saw them at zalora just as i was looking for a pair of workout earphone.. any reviews here? is the 2.5k proce worth it? Thanks!
I dont really know Yurbuds, however, for workout earphones that are dirtcheap, yet of decent quality, i can suggest SoundMagic producs. i'll recommend ES10 and ES18, i think they're just at 600~1k php. :)

honeybunny

• i'm a super dooper, mega, hyper
  • Super GirlTalker
  • hahaha
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2014, 02:07:01 am »
i don't need education, i need inspiration.
                   if i was just educated, i'd be a damn fool.

*whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to go shopping

xthine

• MD
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #125 on: July 03, 2014, 10:05:01 pm »

I've used them while riding my bike outdoors.  I like that it allows ambient noise (so I'm aware of cars coming by), sweat and waterproof, the fit was awesome and didn't pop out or shift.  I've been rowing indoors so I've been using my Bose Bluetooth headphones  which sound great but they're not sweat proof.  I'm thinking about getting the Jaybirds Bluebuds  X sport so I can use it while rowing,  maybe I'll use it when I'm  biking to replace my Yurbuds inspire but I don't think the Bluebuds allow ambient noise.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 10:06:59 pm by xthine »

jepoy22

• GirlTalker
« Reply #126 on: July 08, 2014, 12:57:02 pm »
I've used them while riding my bike outdoors.  I like that it allows ambient noise (so I'm aware of cars coming by), sweat and waterproof, the fit was awesome and didn't pop out or shift.  I've been rowing indoors so I've been using my Bose Bluetooth headphones  which sound great but they're not sweat proof.  I'm thinking about getting the Jaybirds Bluebuds  X sport so I can use it while rowing,  maybe I'll use it when I'm  biking to replace my Yurbuds inspire but I don't think the Bluebuds allow ambient noise.

OT: are you also a member of philmug? i think i remember seeing your post about a rower machine.
(i didnt know such a machine existed prior to then)

for using earphones for workout, i think any of those with sweat-resistant ones would suffice. you wont be able to listen properly anyway... but i also suggest those with focus on bass (like the iphone's earpods) so you would also be more in the feel to move to the beat.

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2014, 06:54:59 pm »
Gotta love Bose customer service. My IE2's right earphone was not working. I brought it today in their service center and was told that they can't fix earphones. Instead of purchasing a new one which I always do with Apple earphones, they would trade-in my earphone to a brand new one for half the price.

xthine

• MD
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #128 on: July 26, 2014, 11:15:51 pm »
OT: are you also a member of philmug? i think i remember seeing your post about a rower machine.
(i didnt know such a machine existed prior to then)

Yup,that's me and my rowing machine :)

Always use my Bluebuds X now when I row, now don't have to be concerned about swearing and love that they are wireless.

Pink_Sugar

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #129 on: November 03, 2014, 06:48:43 pm »
Parang gusto ko ng urbeats kasi may kakulay ng iphone ko. Hehe pero diko pa nakikinig kung ano sound.

Pink_Sugar

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2014, 11:23:50 am »
Magkano po yung urbeats?

tamarind26

• Super GirlTalker
    • Virtual Thoughts
« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2014, 12:27:09 pm »
Bought Pioneer and Bluedio headphones for hubby and me. Kanya yung bluedio(can be with wire and bluetooth) sa akin yung Pioneer(wired).Very good sound quality. Hubby's very happy with his headphone's performance esp its fm and sd card slot. His only complaint is its weight, a bit heavier than my Pioneer.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 12:30:43 pm by tamarind26 »
M * A * Y * A * N * G * K * Y

xthine

• MD
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2014, 09:51:13 pm »
Hi xthine,

Where did you get the  Jaybirds Bluebuds  X from? :D

Best Buy here in the US. :)

artificialstar

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #133 on: January 31, 2017, 01:14:23 pm »
I have Coloud Pop. Effective in cancelling noise from co-workers who annoy you. Haha! Planning to buy Sennheiser soon.

tamarind26

• Super GirlTalker
    • Virtual Thoughts
« Reply #134 on: February 07, 2017, 02:51:20 pm »
Gave hubby Beats Executive and Beats Tour on his birthday. Di niya nagustuhan. Now wanting to dispose both and start saving up for Bose or Harman Kardon.
M * A * Y * A * N * G * K * Y

careybecker

• Probationary
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2017, 06:26:57 pm »
My friend got a pair of affordable noise isolating headphones from this source for her husband, since he wanted a pair that he could use in his workplace and also at home so that he can complete his work without any disturbances. She told me that the noise isolating headphones are very helpful in reducing the surrounding noises so that one can concentrate on his/her work or music that they are listening to.

rastagurl11

• Super GirlTalker
  • Revenge is a dish best served cold.
« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2018, 07:38:26 am »
Switching to IEMs very soon as my Xiaomi Piston V4 already gave up on me. I am considering Knowledge Zenith. Budget-fi lang muna then I'll upgrade to either ZS6 or ZS10. 
Kiss the cold wind and pass the smile back to me.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close