Hi Odesk,
just like you, I've been looking for an extra earning for my spare time. Here is another opportunity for you.
I would like to introduce
http://www.lockerz.com/ for stay at home mommies or any one who has an internet connection, or blogs.
The site launches publicly October 15th, 2009, so you can't sign up regularly, You need an invitation.
I've been a member since Monday and I already have 100 points, another 100 points and you can have a free shirt, for 5000 points you can have an Ipad, 1200 points you can have an ipod. I want an Ipod.

plus a wii console..
I know some of you here are already earning from your blog, or odesk and this is a good addition to that.
How do you earn points? Just watch a video from 0:45 to max of 5:00 minutes video,
kya naka 100 points agad ako..
You can also Log in and answer a daily question to get like, 10 points~
You can get gifts like games, clothing and they offer tickets to HUGE concerts.
Wii/360 games are like 35-50 points total. Wii's are 250 points, Macbooks are 1000 points, etc. At lockerz there a prizes like laptops, any game console and games, apple stuff like iPod and iPads, gift gards, paypal money(up too 5000) and lots more great prizes plus the great thing is too if u send a email requesting a prize they will add it.
I got a few e-mail invites left to send out.
Leave your e-mail at my blog site
http://irwinagnes.blogspot.com/2010/05/httplockerz.htmlor PM me or text me at 0915-7801966
and i'll send you an invite.
Hindi po sya scam. no survey din just watch a video..
dun po sa mga interested lang...
Thanks a lot,