watch now

Author Topic: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins  (Read 171008 times)

AlwaysFresh

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2011, 01:12:46 pm »
Hi girls! I think I read in this thread about A!life supplements. I bought the Alife Control and Energy variant. No results yet for Control but I've been taking Energy for a few days now and I feel better in the mornings ;D

Hi Irishy! Please tell me if a!life control works! My friend told me to buy it for my diet. I'll try a!life energy too, just to see if it works:p thanks!

klengmorales

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2011, 01:45:52 pm »
Share ko lang mga sis. I started taking Essentials for 7 days and ang first na notice ko even though I lack sleep (usually 4-5 hours) I feel energized pag gising. parang hindi kulang [textspeak!] tulog ko. Then I tried the proflavanol (grape seed extract) together with essentials and my skin doesn't look stressed anymore. Next time, I will try the fish oil

snix

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2011, 11:50:17 pm »
grabe ang panget ko na dahil sa stress.. nanlalalim na mata ko.. retoke na ata kelangan ng muka ko ;D

i badly need rest.. nagtry ak immuvit eh pero bale wala sakin kasi inaantok pa rin ako sa umaga

anachanel

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2011, 12:11:51 pm »
grabe ang panget ko na dahil sa stress.. nanlalalim na mata ko.. retoke na ata kelangan ng muka ko ;D

i badly need rest.. nagtry ak immuvit eh pero bale wala sakin kasi inaantok pa rin ako sa umaga

That's because your body needs rest and it was shown to you by the vitamin you took.
If you look at the two ginseng components of immuvit, you would see korean ginseng, and siberian ginseng. they work as sort of "yin and yang", korean ginseng is a stimulant and gives you energy, while siberian ginseng makes you have fuller sleep. I think in your case since your body was sleepy to begin with, the vitamins you took highlighted that fact to in a way show you what you need

if you look back at this thread, at the start of taking immuvit i also felt a bit sleepy specially because i was new to exercising but after a week or so, my body has adjusted to the workload - i sleep better and am more energetic now.

i think nothing can substitute good rest - helps me work harder the next day instead of just being sluggish.

WanderingShinobi

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2011, 09:56:55 pm »
i think I'll try Pollen-B too.. :)

grabe kasi sa sobrang stress ako... aga ko laging nagigising then late na kung umuwi... ang dami ko ng activities na di nagagawa mula nung magwork ako...

kasi basta may free time ako, itutulog ko na lang dahil sa pagod... so I'm going to take energy booster supplement...

sana effective sakin...

Where can I buy Pollen-B?

I am confused which vitamins to take, I'm not sure if it's a requirement to take all B vitamins, Vitamin A, E, Iron, etc. Some multivitamins in the market like Stresstab don't have Vitamin A content so I still have to buy a separate Vitamin A because I am worried that I might not get the RDA of vitamins and minerals needed by our body..though I know I can get it from food anyway.

I am considering A!Life Energy but again, does it contain all the essential vitamins and minerals needed by our body and I don't need to take a separate dose of Iron, Calcium, Vitamin E, and Vitamin A? And which brand of Vitamin E + Selenium do you guys take?

But now I am having second thoughts on taking complete vitamins after reading about this: Multivitamins Linked to increase death risk

http://www.sodahead.com/living/vitamins-linked-to-increased-death-risk-do-you-take-them/question-2214663/
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 10:07:55 pm by WanderingShinobi »

clermont

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2011, 10:25:30 pm »
Grabeh, tumaba ako sa Pollen-B. As in Lobo. I finished two boxes and I'm overweight na. Sobrang nahiyang ata ako..

anachanel

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2011, 01:40:30 pm »

I am considering A!Life Energy but again, does it contain all the essential vitamins and minerals needed by our body and I don't need to take a separate dose of Iron, Calcium, Vitamin E, and Vitamin A? And which brand of Vitamin E + Selenium do you guys take?

It's only the a!life energy question I can answer so here goes:

If i'm not mistaken, a!life energy is made from malunggay (moringa) and reading online, malunggay is the UBER plant with 9x the iron of spinach, 14x more calcium than milk, 2x more vitamin A than carrots, and 4x more fiber than oats. (Source = moringa.com)




WanderingShinobi

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2011, 01:35:29 am »
I want to try Alive Multivitamins, is it available at Cash n Carry?

Mahal kasi sa mga resellers. What do I need to look for to make sure what i get isnt fake?
May 2 variants ba talaga ang Alive - Iron and Iron Free?

goddessjem

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2011, 03:26:06 pm »
almost 1 month na po kame nag tatake ng Immuvit. hindi ako sure kung may magadang effect sa skin ko. medyo antukin ako sa office. pero hindi ako sipunin o nagkakaubo, kahit pabago bago ang panahon..

AlwaysFresh

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2012, 06:07:32 pm »
It's only the a!life energy question I can answer so here goes:

If i'm not mistaken, a!life energy is made from malunggay (moringa) and reading online, malunggay is the UBER plant with 9x the iron of spinach, 14x more calcium than milk, 2x more vitamin A than carrots, and 4x more fiber than oats. (Source = moringa.com)

Very interesting:D This seems to be a healthier alternative to energy drinks!

greys03

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2012, 02:34:51 am »
hi mga sis, question [textspeak!] po. pwede po bang pagsabayain ang pag inom ng stresstabs and  vitamin c?  thanks po.

whitebishop

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2012, 02:25:47 pm »
^ i don't see any problem po... kung vitamin c po try nyo fern c... much better or if you want usana essentials complete na

djiaene_17

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2012, 01:22:21 pm »
yes sis, maganda rin effect sakin ng essentials. i am taking the supplement for two weeks now at feeling ko mas energized ako as compared before. it also helps me in my bowel movement. my mom is also using it at ganon din effect sa kanya, kahit gawin nya household chores di sya mabilis mapagod recently at di na sya feeling haggard heheh ;D

greys03

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2012, 09:40:39 pm »
hello, ano po kayang magandang vitamins for me, im working night shift. hirap ako matulog kase sa morning. TIA.

whitebishop

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2012, 01:46:51 am »
^usana essentials sis tapos pag uwi mo inom ka ng melatonin before sleeping para mas maganda ang rest mo

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2013, 05:18:25 pm »
^ Sis, san nakakabili ng Usana Essentials? Meron ba nito sa Mercury and how much?

Lately nararamdaman ko na parati ako sluggish. Lack of energy everyday. Kelangan ko na magvitamins.

Ok rin ba conzace?

whitebishop

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2013, 06:22:35 pm »
^sis. hindi sya available sa market kasi exclusively sold lang sya sa distributors.  ConZACE pampalakas ng immune system.  kung energy po ang habol mo. i suggest take coquinone plus antioxidants you can buy usana which I am using or just check from mercury drug yung 4G ata yun. Samahan mo ng FERN-C plus coquinone (di ko alam ang brand just check at mercury). if you want to try USANA, PM mo po ako.

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2013, 11:18:09 pm »
super okay sa akin ang Conzace for boosting my immune system. I have allergic rhinitis so every month talaga akong may sipon. Since I took conzace, hindi ako sinisipon or ubo. But when I stopped, ayun, sakit agad.

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2013, 08:54:35 am »
sino na naka try ng malunggay capsules kahit anong brand, maganda ba? thanks

whitebishop

  • Guest
Re: Anti-stress/Energy Booster Vitamins
« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2013, 10:14:16 am »
my wife took them when she was nursing our baby for milk supply. effective naman. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close